Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be fooled by Anna, she is every bit as bad, she linls stuff costing hundreds of pounds. She isn't declaring ads.

They are all money grabbers who are completely tone deaf!
I get what you mean, I think she is smart enough to know what to say and what not to say. I think she gets sent flowers from Vichy or the cologne brand too but she knows this is not an appropriate time to showcase it. Therefore I think she can be cunning too, idk is really hard to tell what’s underneath the facade

Reactions: 10
I just had to block lily on tiktok as I only go on there to watch videos of people’s corgis and daschunds but she’s somehow infiltrated my for you page and i cannot stand it any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL her newest tiktok, “I’m a full time content creator” ... she works 2? days a week (if that) for about 2 hours at a time. Try working 60 hours a week then tell me you work full time, Lily, you bleeping hole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her TikToks are AWFUL! I’ve just watch them all (for my sins) and that first one, flip the switch, it isn’t even in time! And they both look so bored and uncomfortable. Stop it.

Reactions: 6
Can she please just stop with the 'soooo satisfyiinnnnnnn' crap? We get it, you cleaned something, good for you. Why did you feel the need to share this with the world? It only shows what a pig (yes!) you are that you've let it get this bad in the first place.

Oh, and I was wondering why nobody was writing about Lily anymore, had not seen that a new thread had started. So glad to see others are still as fed up with Lily as I am. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t Lily now managed by Mrs Hinch’s team at Gleam? I noticed her licking her arse the other day and now is obsessed with cleaning that it makes me wonder what’s occurring in the background. Maybe im
Way of ..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her TikToks are AWFUL! I’ve just watch them all (for my sins) and that first one, flip the switch, it isn’t even in time! And they both look so bored and uncomfortable. Stop it.
Hahahaha I just watched it again. Ffs at least make an effort to get it in time. The third newest one of her “trying her thing on tiktok” is basically her moaning as per usual

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Lily now managed by Mrs Hinch’s team at Gleam? I noticed her licking her arse the other day and now is obsessed with cleaning that it makes me wonder what’s occurring in the background. Maybe im
Way of ..
She wantsa brand sponsorship from pink stuff lol. She will b worse than hinch. Maybe she should bath with it since she always dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got a reply

"Hi there, sorry to hear you feel that way. Just to let you know, Vichy is part of the Loreal UKI Group. L’Oréal is putting in large scale support measures to help frontline workers in Europe and more information can be found around our initiatives here https://mediaroom.loreal.com/wp-con...LOreal-Europe-wide-coronavirus-solidarity.pdf . We are making donations through a central point and prioritising these efforts in solidarity, respect, and gratitude toward the most vulnerable members of our communities. 💙"
“Look over here!”

Oh do duck off Vichy. Endangering the lives of workers on minimum wage cannot be waved away because your parent company has a PR campaign underway to ensure their factories remain open.

“Frontline workers” - does that include drivers on frivolous and unnecessary deliveries I wonder?

And is there anything more patronising than “sorry you feel that way”? Not sorry at all then.

Reactions: 12
Did you see her latest Instagram story? Couldn’t resist a swipe at rich’s bread making skills

Reactions: 7
Looks good to me. It’s easy to snipe from the sidelines. Being judgemental comes so naturally to Lily.

I mean... they inherited a starter from her brother-in-law who is a baker I think so you can’t really duck that up, it’s a virtually guaranteed good loaf really, but still. At least Rich is trying something he hasn’t done before.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
She’s such a cow. Slags off his bread whilst she’s been dicking about making stupid tiktoks of her cleaning her “office”

Reactions: 16
“Look over here!”

Oh do duck off Vichy. Endangering the lives of workers on minimum wage cannot be waved away because your parent company has a PR campaign underway to ensure their factories remain open.

“Frontline workers” - does that include drivers on frivolous and unnecessary deliveries I wonder?

And is there anything more patronising than “sorry you feel that way”? Not sorry at all then.
Argh I hate it when people say "sorry you feel that way" as a half-arsed apology. It almost shifts the blame back on to you for being upset and absolves them of any responsibility for upsetting you.

Looks good to me. It’s easy to snipe from the sidelines. Being judgemental comes so naturally to Lily.

I mean... they inherited a starter from her brother-in-law who is a baker I think so you can’t really duck that up, it’s a virtually guaranteed good loaf really, but still. At least Rich is trying something he hasn’t done before.
I can't imagine Rich does anything right around the house haha. Can't put up shelves, can't bake bread. Is he just there for decoration?

Reactions: 8
Now she’s hinted at some #gifted presents for her daughter... as if you don’t know what to buy YOUR 1 year old daughter!

Reactions: 15
Crowdsourcing your child’s birthday gift wishIist... keep it classy Lily.

I imagine when she was a child Lily would have asked her school friends what they were hoping to get for Xmas so Lily could put it on her own list, get her parents to get it all for her and make her mates jealous with a pile of expensive tit she never wanted in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha

I remember when they got the starter, she made a mean comment like Rich wants to bake bread like every other person making him out to be a basic witch. She constantly belittles him. Though I’m sure she’d argue that was was her witty sarcasm🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember when they got the starter, she made a mean comment like Rich wants to bake bread like every other person making him out to be a basic witch. She constantly belittles him. Though I’m sure she’d argue that was was her witty sarcasm🙄
Yes that’s just English banter, you obviously misunderstood her, jeez 😂

She is the most ‘misunderstood’ person of all time. Funny that.

• Haha
Caroline 'Mummy to all vloggers Bulldog' Hirons is fighting Lily's battles for her on IG.

Lily posted this long list on IG of things she'd do after all this is over:
When this is all over I want to...
✨Remember we don’t have to get up and rush out every day.
✨Appreciate my home, look after it and enjoy spending time just us 3 when we can.
✨Keep cooking and pushing myself to try making new things.
✨Buy more locally sourced food and keep supporting local businesses.
✨Keep checking in on friends and discussing our mental health.
✨Keep an appreciation for the little things like a hug, a helping hand or a cup of tea with a loved one.
✨Keep the HUGE appreciation for our National Health Service, even more so than before.

Not sure why it took this for her to realise all this, but OK...

Person A replied:
"But so so much plastic in your food delivery...."
To which Lily said:
"At the moment I am getting fruit, veg and meat delivered in brown paper bags in crates. If there was an option to opt out of plastic for online food shopping I definitely would"

To which person B replied:
"Supermarkets other than Ocado have stopped using plastic bags for their deliveries. Either ask Ocado to stop or shop elsewhere. I hope that currently you leave delivery slots for those who need it most"

Enter Caroline....
"Well done on attempting to judge and find something negatvie in a lovely post. If you read back your comment and don't think 'god I sound judgemental' you're in denial"

"Lily said she would opt out of plastic if she could. Shopping elsewhere will ensure no more plastic bags (I heard from zero waste bloggers that peper bags take a lot to recycle, too). And deliveries should be left to those unable to go during this pandemic. If that makes me judgemental so be it"

Caroline also replied to person A:
"How would you possibly know that? Trust the internet to find somethign negative in something positive"

"Lily has shown her food delivery before"

Caroline replied to person B:
"Well thank GOD we have you to keep check.
Not just judgemental. Don't sell yourself short. Also entitled and presumptive. Hope you have a good day. Maybe crack open a new notebook and pen to keep tabs on everyone need and tidy"

Wow, just, wow.

Person B only replied to what person A was saying and what Lily said she wanted to do, which was not have as much plastic in her deliveries, not specifically now but in future, too. And I quite agree that deliveries right now should be left for those who have health issues and can't go out. Lily is quite capable of getting out and about.

Well thank GOD we have Carole to fight Lily's battles for her, keeping her small and child-like, in need of protection from the big bad internet.

Isn't it funny how so many of these 'influencers' moan about the internet so much? If you hate it, get off it! Oh, wait........

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Caroline 'Mummy to all vloggers Bulldog' Hirons is fighting Lily's battles for her on IG.

Lily posted this long list on IG of things she'd do after all this is over:
When this is all over I want to...
✨Remember we don’t have to get up and rush out every day.
✨Appreciate my home, look after it and enjoy spending time just us 3 when we can.
✨Keep cooking and pushing myself to try making new things.
✨Buy more locally sourced food and keep supporting local businesses.
✨Keep checking in on friends and discussing our mental health.
✨Keep an appreciation for the little things like a hug, a helping hand or a cup of tea with a loved one.
✨Keep the HUGE appreciation for our National Health Service, even more so than before.

Not sure why it took this for her to realise all this, but OK...

Person A replied:
"But so so much plastic in your food delivery...."
To which Lily said:
"At the moment I am getting fruit, veg and meat delivered in brown paper bags in crates. If there was an option to opt out of plastic for online food shopping I definitely would"

"Supermarkets other than Ocado have stopped using plastic bags for their deliveries. Either ask Ocado to stop or shop elsewhere. I hope that currently you leave delivery slots for those who need it most"

Enter Caroline....
"Well done on attempting to judge and find something negatvie in a lovely post. If you read back your comment and don't think 'god I sound judgemental' you're in denial"

"Lily said she would opt out of plastic if she could. Shopping elsewhere will ensure no more plastic bags (I heard from zero waste bloggers that peper bags take a lot to recycle, too). And deliveries should be left to those unable to go during this pandemic. If that makes me judgemental so be it"

Caroline also replied to person A:
"How would you possibly know that? Trust the internet to find somethign negative in something positive"

"Lily has shown her food delivery before"

Caroline replied to person B:
"Well thank GOD we have you to keep check.
Not just judgemental. Don't sell yourself short. Also entitled and presumptive. Hope you have a good day. Maybe crack open a new notebook and pen to keep tabs on everyone need and tidy"

Wow, just, wow.

Person B only replied to what person A was saying and what Lily said she wanted to do, which was not have as much plastic in her deliveries, not specifically now but in future, too. And I quite agree that deliveries right now should be left for those who have health issues and can't go out. Lily is quite capable of getting out and about.

Well thank GOD we have Carole to fight Lily's battles for her, keeping her small and child-like, in need of protection from the big bad internet.

Isn't it funny how so many of these 'influencers' moan about the internet so much? If you hate it, get off it! Oh, wait........
I think person B hit a nerve with Hirons as she is getting food deliveries left,right and centre.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.