Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely hilarious to think that she and Rich didn't really like beach/pool holidays..until they were given them for free!
This was exactly my thought too 😂

More overthinking. This time about foods at the restaurants. No kids cutlery or plates (huh) and the buffet had more variety (no tit).

She’s describing this trip as if neither she nor her followers have ever gone on vacation with kids. It’s not a bleeping Disney resort where kids are the customers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was exactly my thought too 😂

More overthinking. This time about foods at the restaurants. No kids cutlery or plates (huh) and the buffet had more variety (no tit).

She’s describing this trip as if neither she nor her followers have ever gone on vacation with kids. It’s not a bleeping Disney resort where kids are the customers 😂
I also don’t get what the big complication is with feeding Rudy - he’s not ‘too young’ for adult foods, neither of my kids have ever been anywhere near a puree and both just started on adult table food from day one. Babies will eat literally anything you put in front of them, they haven’t learned to be picky yet. It’s the toddlers / older kids that are invariably a fussy pain in the arse, and that’s why the kids’ menu exists!

• Heart
She must have meant "in air conditioned room" but I have a picture of poor little Grey being placed inside and aircon unit.
1661798797523.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And again, all we see of Grey is the lower part of her body..
I get that she does not want to show her face, but protect her body, as well...

I’m not sure I understand how the kids club lets they children come and go as the please but Lily equally made it sound as if parents don’t stay… is that not a bit of a nightmare if you drop them off and 5 minutes later they want to leave? (Can you tell I’m not a parent and never want to be one 😂)

Also thought it was a bit odd on the Sezane press day that Anna and Lily both posted images of their husbands in the store but no attempt that we were told about of trying to coordinate their timings, I thought Lily might at least say in her vlog ‘Oh, Anna and Mark have got an appointment too but they had to come later in the day’ or something…

Reactions: 14
She really tried, didn’t she. She managed to make Corfu looks like our dirty River Thames . 🫠 Now, people who haven’t been to Corfu would thought Corfu have no proper beach 😑😑 even Shoreham looks better than that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
If she bought 9 swim suits why is she wearing the same one from her previous holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, Grey was at the kids club eventhough she's too young, but where was Rudy during this 'pocket of time' she mentions? In his buggy asleep by the side of the pool? Did they drop Rudy off at the kids club too?

Reactions: 10
So, Grey was at the kids club eventhough she's too young, but where was Rudy during this 'pocket of time' she mentions? In his buggy asleep by the side of the pool? Did they drop Rudy off at the kids club too?
I could imagine Rudy asleep and Grey looking at an iPad whilst they muck around the for camera for 3 minutes lol so cringe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I could imagine Rudy asleep and Grey looking at an iPad whilst they muck around the for camera for 3 minutes lol so cringe
I would hope not. Grey is far too little to be left unattended next to a swimming pool whilst her parents mess around. If they’re in the water not paying attention and not close enough to reach her anything could happen.

Reactions: 8
Yes so cringe. She tried so hard to prove that there is still love going on between them, but they do look like two complete strangers in the pool.

Reactions: 13
Do you think they ever take a stroll outside of these resorts to see the nearby towns or countryside? 🤔 She doesn’t seem to show that side of her gifted holidays (probably because she won’t get💰 for doing so 😆). I hope little Grey gets to experience a bit of the culture and nature of the countries that they have the privilege of visiting.

Knowing a bit more about the area around a hotel would massively sway my decision as to whether or not I want to stay there…the buffet and lack of kids cutlery chat is pretty pointless…

@Readinginks the London wasps comment made me laugh so much! 😆

Reactions: 21
Do you think they ever take a stroll outside of these resorts to see the nearby towns or countryside? 🤔 She doesn’t seem to show that side of her gifted holidays (probably because she won’t get💰 for doing so 😆). I hope little Grey gets to experience a bit of the culture and nature of the countries that they have the privilege of visiting.
Nope. Definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg this parody is spot-on. The deodorant and teeth had me thinking of Shilly. Also, this is totally Lily’s mantra: “It’s for free, don’t worry about it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who told Lily it was very autumnal at home? I came back yesterday from a long weekend in London and it was warm and sunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Moaning about the food and lack of cutlery- give Rudy bits of veg, fish, bread etc on his tray! And if that bothered, she could have packed a small plastic plate and kids cutlery.

Reactions: 25
No Lily we don't need u to show us your face and feet - you cld have easily use the same caption and show scenery around the resort instead? Why am i tell you how to do your job?
All gifted holidays are wasted on her - the content she shared arent useful at all.
The review of the resort on google was okay, quite a few negative reviews lately. But this woman did nothing to help, she is so bad. They should have given the free stays to Liv Purvis or some other mummies. I legit can’t tell she even left London.
CB0751F3-963D-4964-B985-453BC3CE9C6D.jpeg

FD54C40D-4843-43A5-A6CE-8446D51076C8.jpeg

2 sides of Corfu I guess, lol! Lily is just being real

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.