Lily Pebbles #38 I tried, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see you write a proper sentence first Lils
View attachment 1536320

She doesnt stick to a series because she has no original style/ thought, she copied her content ideas from others. Fail….

Attempted to watch her vlog. (I tried, lol!) It struck me how bad she is at showcasing the things she has been paid to shill. Sezanne invite them, and it’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment of the shop’s interior and some shirts hanging over their buggy handle. Is that supposed to be informative or aesthetically pleasing?
Think she/ Rich wasnt gifted any new clothes to show so she didnt bother. She prolly felt like it was a waste of her time going and they didnt want to pay for the clothes themselves.

Reactions: 19
Rich looks miserable in the boomerang story. And he is on his 3rd holiday of the summer. A free one nonetheless.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Rich looks miserable in the boomerang story. And he is on his 3rd holiday of the summer. A free one nonetheless.
I find boomerangs so awkward. They're meant to look spontaneous and fun but I can't help but think of all the background required, the number of attempts and the general juggle of filming whilst clinking. He looks so done.

Reactions: 21
Do we still think Rich works?
Not many jobs just let you take time off at short notice. He always seems to be around in her vlogs with the kids etc.
If he’s part time it’s possible these were the days he doesn’t work. When did they leave for holiday?

Reactions: 6
Who is watching the kids during these "pockets of time" in which both Lily and Rich are in the pool?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"oh the luxury of being bored" more like oh the luxury of getting free food, cosmetics, clothes, furniture, bleeping holiday, not having to work 9-5 or longer shifts and still barely scrapping by, renovating your kitchen that has been renovated a few years ago, having other people to clean for you... on the other hand, oh the luxury of being capable of stringing a complex sentence that doesn't require the reader to experience a stroke, OH THE LUXURY 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Attempted to watch her vlog. (I tried, lol!) It struck me how bad she is at showcasing the things she has been paid to shill. Sezanne invite them, and it’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment of the shop’s interior and some shirts hanging over their buggy handle. Is that supposed to be informative or aesthetically pleasing?
The whole point of the trip was to show their new mens range and Lily managed to make it about her.

Rich bought a shirt so she had to also get a shirt from the mens range. In fact, the SAME shirt as Rich but in a different colour. They must have been given vouchers to put towards a purchase. Could she not have just let Rich shop? She said herself their collection is his style.

Reactions: 23
And yet we never heard what it is about the shop or the collection he likes so much, or a try on session.

Reactions: 16
4606B0C7-C8F8-4153-A501-643E85AC027C.jpeg

You can pause at any point in this clip of her and it wld be a face moment 🫣

Swimming in the sea

This comment
Wonder if she will be blocked 🤣
I often thought that this sort of comment is somewhat double-edged- Like I cant tell if is a compliment or veiled dig at someone.

more body positivity message from her to her.

And more icky feet content - hope she drops her phone into the water 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the person is genuinely pleased to see a "normal" body. Many women have bellies after having kids and it's quite normal to have a belly a good few months after giving birth. In the era of celebs getting a selective c-section with a liposuction (or whatever thing they get) and leaving the hospital with a baby and flat stomach, it's genuinely nice to see what normal people look like after giving birth. I was genuinely shocked many years ago when Kate Middleton had her first baby - I genuinely thought that your stomach goes down much more after popping the baby. (In my defence, I didn't know anyone who just had a baby back then and you don't tend to remember what your own mother looked like after having your siblings because you don't tend to pay attention to these things as a kid).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole point of the trip was to show their new mens range and Lily managed to make it about her.

Rich bought a shirt so she had to also get a shirt from the mens range. In fact, the SAME shirt as Rich but in a different colour. They must have been given vouchers to put towards a purchase. Could she not have just let Rich shop? She said herself their collection is his style.
Lily thinks outside the box. Mens shirts aren’t just for men, Lily prefers the fit and she’s so creative like that. Don’t let anyone tell Lily she can only shop in the womens section.

In reality - Lizzy Hadfield has one of the sezane mens shirts. Therefore Lily had to have one of the sezane mens shirts.

What this means is that Lily will be DYING to be asked ‘nice shirt, where’s it’s from’ so she can smugly answer ‘sezane…. …but from the mens section, I just prefer the fit’ to prove how maverick she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the person is genuinely pleased to see a "normal" body. Many women have bellies after having kids and it's quite normal to have a belly a good few months after giving birth. In the era of celebs getting a selective c-section with a liposuction (or whatever thing they get) and leaving the hospital with a baby and flat stomach, it's genuinely nice to see what normal people look like after giving birth. I was genuinely shocked many years ago when Kate Middleton had her first baby - I genuinely thought that your stomach goes down much more after popping the baby. (In my defence, I didn't know anyone who just had a baby back then and you don't tend to remember what your own mother looked like after having your siblings because you don't tend to pay attention to these things as a kid).
I’m so tired of her faux body positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the kids club is only for kids ages 4-12 according to the website & also lily said the other day that kids had to be 4 to go. So have they allowed grey who’s only 3 to go to it just because it’s a press trip? If so that’s not really fair to other parents, and lily shouldn’t be showing off something which normal people can’t access.

Reactions: 24
You can tell that Lily absolutely hates how her body looks and is just posting things like this through gritted teeth for engagement. So, rather than being happy to see an “imperfect” body on social media, this leaves a sour aftertaste for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's absolutely hilarious to think that she and Rich didn't really like beach/pool holidays..until they were given them for free!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.