Lily Pebbles #37 Stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know her audience or real life at all! I bet she thought everyone shops at Ocado. Also, the assumption that all people do online grocery shopping reeks middle class privilege.
Maybe Ocado review their outcome for working with her and see no growth. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Occado isn’t even available where I live… I bet lily has no idea that many places outside of London don’t have it!

Reactions: 24
If she gets a dog, Rich will lose his mind. Looking after two children, a crap wife and a dog will absolutely break him. The fact she’s mentioning it means she’s feeling out the reaction.
Hey Lily, you can’t get a freebie dog.

I'm pretty sure she talked about getting a cat in one of her Q&A's way back because she said she liked the idea of having 'another living thing in the house.' Guess she forgot about Rich. And HER.

I hope she doesn't get a dog because it'll just be one more thing for Rich to do. At least she seems to realise that now is not the right time for them to get a dog. Glad she worked that one out.

Reactions: 19
Is she meant to be enjoying the rise in the third pic? She looks like she’s regurgitating back into the glass. Miserable yoke

I think it might be the filter she is using, but it almost looks like she has self harm scars on her right arm.

Reactions: 3
Lily must be seething now that Nanna is back and starting reno content
14780FBB-F75A-4E7B-9A6A-E98947AA16DF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That pothos is dead dead. I bet they haven't reported it since they bought it and those leaves are frieddddd
Pothos can be killed? 😅 Mine is growing so much I'm afraid it will grow around me in my sleep one day..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pothos can be killed? 😅 Mine is growing so much I'm afraid it will grow around me in my sleep one day..
I was thinking the same. They’re so forgiving. Lily’s probably has untreated lice or something.

Reactions: 6
Lurking hete so much lately.. I can't believe this woman's existence. Does she want to have more kids?

Reactions: 11
I mean, the safety vest looks nicer on her than any of her beige toteme that makes her look like a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lurking hete so much lately.. I can't believe this woman's existence. Does she want to have more kids?
In her video yesterday she said something along the lines of 'if we have more kids in the future' so I think she's open to it. Not sure if #PoorRich feels the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Quick list: I think Lone Fox does a killer job, Taylor R. is good for her audience, I like J-vloggers, TopJaw, Audrey Coyne, Signe from Useless (who is educated in her SME area as well as design and marketing), and Eva zu Beck.
I love Lone Fox too, he does a great job of making his content unique and he invests into his brand. He commissions music from artists for his videos, that means they are recognisable just by the sound. He also invests into professional CAD artists who design before and after shot for any renovations/interior design before he even starts them, that's a first I've seen a content creator invest money into their content to this level. Lily doesn't do any of this, she wants to have things for free. She can't even invest into maintaining her looks and grooming, basic stuff...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.