Lily Pebbles #37 Stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't get a dog because the LDN lifestyle is so busy and she's trying to do a full time job with part time working hours... okay Lily.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She won't get a dog because the LDN lifestyle is so busy and she's trying to do a full time job with part time working hours... okay Lily.
She does not know how to do 2 walks a day, but also says she has to 'walk or drive to get Rudy to sleep'...

Also, with 2 adults working part time, they still have cleaners (plural) come in once a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She does not know how to do 2 walks a day, but also says she has to 'walk or drive to get Rudy to sleep'...

Also, with 2 adults working part time, they still have cleaners (plural) come in once a week.
She also said a lot of people that she knows got a dog because of their spontaneous decision. Like Lily, stop hanging out with assholes. No normal people will take the decision lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Awwww not her telling us she use to play football as a teen and keeping a 2/3 yr old for something she doesnt understand, go Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she played football, she is far to lazy to have the energy to run up and down a pitch:sneaky:

Reactions: 15
Awwww not her telling us she use to play football as a teen and keeping a 2/3 yr old for something she doesnt understand, go Lily!
Not just football! Lily played girls football and feels the need to make that distinction 🙄 probably London football too you wouldn’t understand

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she gets a dog, Rich will lose his mind. Looking after two children, a crap wife and a dog will absolutely break him. The fact she’s mentioning it means she’s feeling out the reaction.
Hey Lily, you can’t get a freebie dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I appreciate some people struggle to keep plants alive but I actually find it upsetting when wealthy people buy expensive plants (ie a few years old so looking amazing from day 1) and then neglect them, chuck them and replace them??
I know these are my own issues because I can only afford to buy small plants or cuttings and it then takes years to get them to the impressive stage - which is a satisfaction in itself. So it’s probably jealousy. But still. I find it so cavalier and wasteful.

That new leaf in the top right corner is crying out to be clipped and put in a jar of water to grow roots 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 42

She’s so performative. There’s no way she’s watched a single game before the final.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Almost tempted to ask what her favourite moment/game was aside from the final which she may have seen bits of....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she meant to be enjoying the rise in the third pic? She looks like she’s regurgitating back into the glass. Miserable yoke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.