Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Signing off for the weekend' because her working week was SO HARD, she needs time to unwind...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her and Anna with this 'signing off' business. Like her audience is sitting here desperate for her to 'sign on' again. Who even notices whether either of them are present or not?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I very much doubt she will make it through the whole weekend before posting something, she just can't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I very much doubt she will make it through the whole weekend before posting something, she just can't resist.
Maybe curly hair selfies and a pram pushing moment to say she hasnt taken any pics because she is on (much needed) holiday

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I already let them know that I didn’t know they worked with racist influencers to give them free stays, and how I will be letting others know so they don’t give money to your family business

Reactions: 14
IG ads suggested this to me 🙈 Would be perfect for Lily 😂 (if they could do a tampon version)
1657972401779.png

(Not that I actually think we should be flushing sanitary products, or anything that isn't the 3 Ps but that's a topic for a long discussion).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine having all her wealth and privilege and yet in a heatwave your garden is totally unusable because you are too lazy to keep grass alive

76EB53C5-B624-4327-913E-D5B904CF5902.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
As a massive fan of crisps, I’m never bleeping eating crispy shiitake mushrooms. Guess I’m not a London Foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Summary
Gets ready for the day, Has to juggle both her work and the kids cos Rich isnt feeling well
Makes coffee, makes breakfast, then
Took HER to school, Whines about food prepping for the kids
Tells viewers to pause the vlog and type her questions for Q&A (cos she doesnt want Qs from instagram.
Made a food shop list.
bitchy moment at the carpark lot about parents/ children lot
Goes food shopping with Rudy, showed food haul,washed dirty fridge compartment. Lunch prep
Eats watermelon, Got a new iMac, whines about setting it up
Weekly meet with her Manager
Loft is hot, thankfully there is AC, Kitchen is hot
Q&A (she asks him random Qs) with Rich cos she hasnt shown him much in videos anymore.

I think I missed out a few bits. At one point she wished for a holiday? And that she is planning one for anniversary and hope they didnt have to cancel.

Reactions: 14
I dislike her so much.

Sitting in her bloody Tesla 🤢

WHAT WORK ARE YOU JUGGLING WHEN YOU DO duck ALL AND HAVE SO MUCH HELP AND SUPPORT??!!!!

Reactions: 26
She will have her Tesla registered as her company car. There are huge tax breaks to having an electric company car. My husband changed from a BMW estate to a Tesla last year and is saving about £400 tax a month. This doesn't include any petrol/diesel savings.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So Anna got a Tesla so Lily got a Tesla?
She also want to go away for her anniversary lol. 🤣 what is wrong with just a card Lily. Copy cat

Rudy….yikes. Rich’s gens is literally not present. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.