Lily Pebbles #34 The Loft Ness Moanster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a home reno account because I’ve just bought a pile of bricks, and all the accounts I follow look exactly like Lily’s house.

Blue or black walls, white shutters, Statement fireplace, wooden stairs with a runner, chandelier ceiling light that drapes down the stairs, marble-esque kitchen, larder storage cupboard. They all look the same that I can’t tell them apart.

there’s very little creativity left on Instagram, kinda sad.

all my walls are white btw, and I’m proud of their “nothingness” 😆
LOVE A CLEAN WHITE WALL!
(All my walls are also white because I’m tit at picking out paint. I know my strengths 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOVE A CLEAN WHITE WALL!
(All my walls are also white because I’m tit at picking out paint. I know my strengths 😂)
Ditto. Except it’s mainly because I really do just love white walls. Once in a while I see a colored wall I like, but it’s rare, and also just not my style anyway. I do like color, but for art, rugs, furniture, etc. Lily’s loft and living room would look so much better if they were all white.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lily ‘my family is musical’ Pebbles probably still fuming Jamie went to Coachella with Anna (taken by Kiehls I think) a few years ago.
Wowwwwww what a lineup. Helen “be nice for my mental elf” Anderson, Fleur De Farce, Jamie “I need another holiday” Genevieve and Anna blend Newton.

I
Ditto. Except it’s mainly because I really do just love white walls. Once in a while I see a colored wall I like, but it’s rare, and also just not my style anyway. I do like color, but for art, rugs, furniture, etc. Lily’s loft and living room would look so much better if they were all white.
I’m the same; my colour comes from soft furnishings and artwork. I don’t like dark walls as it makes rooms look tiny. My sister has dark walls in every room and her home feels really small.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched her vlog, some of those dresses are too casual for any old wedding, nevermind a black tie affair.

Not sure why she has labelled it "what I ordered vs what I got" in her reel - they are all exactly what she ordered, many of them just look tit on her. None of them look in any way different to the website 🤔

Also I don't know if this was pre or post bra fitting (hopefully pre) but that bra is awful. Does her no favours at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are these dresses in the reel supposed to be for that black tie wedding she was talking about? If so NONE of them are appropriate!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The new weekly video is up and it's about dresses if you're a wedding guest. Lily doesn't like getting her back out (yet ordered I think three where he back is exposed!).

She's also going to a black tie wedding and really wants to wear this cheap looking, 1980s, maternity dress. She's going to send a photo to the bride to see if it is allowed! Hopefully the bride says no, but can fully imagine they'd say yes to keep the peace ✌🏼

Sorry for the accidental screenshot of Lily's orgasm face 😂

Screenshot_20220403_085954.jpg
Screenshot_20220403_085933.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Don’t hate me but I don’t mind the blue dress! She really doesn’t know her style at all.

Reactions: 13
Don’t hate me but I don’t mind the blue dress! She really doesn’t know her style at all.
I love the blue dress. I get her concerns about the high neck but actually think it looked alright on her.

She is just so self absorbed, wanting to show the bride what she is thinking of wearing. As if it's somehow that important to her??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aha again don’t hate me, but I’m not hating her content atm. Maybe I’m just comparing it to her crappy recent offerings, but at least she seems a bit happier in herself and there is some semblance of her pre baby personality. I mean she’s definitely still as lazy as ever… not one of those dresses steamed? But yeah at least it’s not like watching the black dog personified anymore.

Reactions: 21
I don't hate some of those dresses, but they're not appropriate for a black tie wedding. Could at least try them on with the right bra though!

I have something very similar to the red one with hearts. I wore it in the summer with trainers to a kids farm.

Aha again don’t hate me, but I’m not hating her content atm. Maybe I’m just comparing it to her crappy recent offerings, but at least she seems a bit happier in herself and there is some semblance of her pre baby personality. I mean she’s definitely still as lazy as ever… not one of those dresses steamed? But yeah at least it’s not like watching the black dog personified anymore.
I agree with this. I reckon that meeting with Gleam gave her a kick up the bum.

For a special occasion like this, she could have left the loft, seen a personal stylist and made it into 'content'. Not what I consider a days work, but different folks, different strokes and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love the yellow dress!

Blue one looks good on her and would be great for a wedding with no dress code. It's not black tie. None of them are even remotely close.

Reactions: 8
I think the pale green was really flattering on her (I’ve only watched the reel, not the YT vid so not sure if she’s keeping it), one of those moments IMO where she’s close to getting what actually works for her but I’m not holding out hope that it’ll really click long-term.

Reactions: 7
I think the pale green was really flattering on her (I’ve only watched the reel, not the YT vid so not sure if she’s keeping it), one of those moments IMO where she’s close to getting what actually works for her but I’m not holding out hope that it’ll really click long-term.
She is not keeping in because it has a very open back. I'm pretty sure this shouldn't have been a surprise to her.

I agree it really suited her. She has the height for the tiers and the arms were really flattering.

Shame she will probably end up wearing the black sack.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t know how to dress, all the dresses that she bought highlights her tummy.

Reactions: 21
Some of her dress choices are VERY casual. I think the navy blue dress from Asos is the best of the bunch. I am a fan of a high neck, though. Lily doesn't seem so sure about it.

The bride said something along the lines of 'you can wear something more casual - doesn't have to be completely black-tie.' Why have a black-tie dress code then? Or was Lily just moaning about the dress code so much that the bride told her not to worry about it?

Lily: For my wedding I told guests to wear whatever they were comfortable in. Miaow.

Also, I can't believe she's planning on sending a picture of the red/pink dress to the bride to ask if it's OK to wear it to a black-tie wedding. 1. No, it's not OK. 2. Unless they are very close and the bride feels comfortable saying no, it puts her in an awkward position. 3. It's not all about you, Lily. If the invite says black-tie, dress appropriately!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Some of her dress choices are VERY casual. I think the navy blue dress from Asos is the best of the bunch. I am a fan of a high neck, though. Lily doesn't seem to sure about it.

The bride said something along the lines of 'you can wear something more casual - doesn't have to be completely black-tie.' Why have a black-tie dress code then? Or was Lily just moaning about the dress code so much that the bride told her not to worry about it?

Lily: For my wedding I told guests to wear whatever they were comfortable in. Miaow.

Also, I can't believe she's planning on sending a picture of the red/pink dress to the bride to ask if it's OK to wear it to a black-tie wedding. 1. No, it's not OK. 2. Unless they are very close and the bride feels comfortable saying no, it puts her in an awkward position. 3. It's not all about you, Lily. If the invite says black-tie, dress appropriately!
Did she really say that.. she is comparing her very unique wedding to her friend’s wedding. Yeah I like the navy blue one too. I am super insecure about my belly, I will not wear any of these dresses apart from the navy blue one

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.