Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She annoys me so much. Not saying black tie is an accessible dress code but it comes with clear rules about what is and isn’t, and it’s a chance to be fancier than you ever get to be in normal life. It’s 2022 - you can hire a dress, from a designer you maybe couldn’t afford or justify buying! You can wear trousers! You can wear a fancy hat! Borrow a dress from a friend! You don’t have to wear something dowdy made of polyester from ASOS that you hate.
And the excuse of oh I normally like to be casual. Ok fine but this is a friend’s wedding. If the dress code is that much of an issue don't go. You work in fashion and are a self proclaimed creative, it shouldn’t be this hard

• Heart
Reactions: 69

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
She treated herself to lunch because they’re on holiday…is this influencer speak for her actually paying for food or do they not eat lunch normally?? Tight arsed hound.

i treated myself to a sandwich for lunch because I was fucking starving.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Imagine going to France every year during your childhood and stil going there now as an adult but dont know one word of French
Oh, but you are quite mistaken here. Lily does speak some French. She can utter the words “CWAsont” and “Larry Doot”, and even “BONjoor”!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Imagine going to France every year during your childhood and stil going there now as an adult but dont know one word of French
Why do I feel like Lionel is the kind of bloke to vote for brexit but then also the same man to whinge that the EU Wouldn't let brits go to their holiday homes during the pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Starttheline

VIP Member
I went to Savers yesterday to get some cotton wool. On my way I also passed Boots and Superdrug.

I should have made a reel out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hasanah123

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

jaymie

VIP Member
Imagine you go on a family holiday and you are still being terrorised by your in laws. Poor Rich

I would seriously hate it if I were Rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SachaStark

The way she snickers after the “to work”… girl knows that she has never completed a proper day of work in her life, and likely never will. So, she laughs at the very idea.

Interesting. It’s like a moment (even if only on a subconscious level) when she admits that she has never really worked at all. It’s almost meta critical of Lily.

Also, “to some people, this is probably work uniform.” 🤢 You can FEEL the classist disdain here, let alone hear it.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Comment on Lily's new video 😂 It's a valid point as she did make a big deal of how she didn't like being in Coco Chanel's apartment.
Screenshot_20220417_170752.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

jaymie

VIP Member
Content is wasted on YouTube because you and Anna uploaded rubbish, you put rubbish effort you get rubbish result facts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Wow, so she came in wearing stained jeans and nails that needed redoing 2 weeks ago, moaning about the product and longing for her hotel bed.....

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Foxyrin

VIP Member
She has stayed in loads of hotels in London over the years on various 'jobs'.

I asked if she lives in the loft now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44