Lily Pebbles #34 The Loft Ness Moanster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even liked that creators reel that she’s straight up robbed
Hate to say it, but of course it was a Black creator she stole from…

She probably got a bunch of messages from followers that told her to credit the original creator and instead of doing it properly and for longevity, she chose Stories and active for only 24 hours.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
8DF7BEC4-C50D-4B6A-9CDD-7072A87133FF.png

Poor Rich. The only thing Lily see that resemble a pe**s lol since Feb 21

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Add it to the wiki if she’s stealing from creators. What a twit.

Reactions: 16
How are these ppl praising her for this 'original content'and now shes limited comments on the post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would she have mentioned Georgia shooting her content if Jamie hadn’t posted this first? Must be a working day today
FC00023D-2655-460E-9826-6A3BEB77F4E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My plea to all British women, stop with the orange fake tan please. Orange doesn’t give you warm (n)
Lily looks amazing next to Jamie in comparison.
Also two sets of fake teeth
3B54E7D3-448A-4BAD-8BA6-086412E1A45A.jpeg

I never did a screenshot for a tattle post before but I really couldn’t NOT draw the attention to this DISGUSTING composition of repulsive items of clothing. This has to be absolute #1 horror out of all her outfits.
I don’t think is that and compared to her Victorian ghost dress phase.

Reactions: 18
I never did a screenshot for a tattle post before but I really couldn’t NOT draw the attention to this DISGUSTING composition of repulsive items of clothing. This has to be absolute #1 horror out of all her outfits.
The faux leather leggings with the white trainers is really a look, isn't it?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My plea to all British women, stop with the orange fake tan please. Orange doesn’t give you warm (n)
Lily looks amazing next to Jamie in comparison.
Also two sets of fake teeth View attachment 1163592

I don’t think is that and compared to her Victorian ghost dress phase.
How do even her fake teeth have the same staining as her old real teeth?

Is this Lily’s house? Saw it on a shutters website.
Yeah and her skirting boards are same colour as the wall. And don't forget the cement mantel piece that she droned on and on about! This one has wood. But wow, these houses look alike :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a home reno account because I’ve just bought a pile of bricks, and all the accounts I follow look exactly like Lily’s house.

Blue or black walls, white shutters, Statement fireplace, wooden stairs with a runner, chandelier ceiling light that drapes down the stairs, marble-esque kitchen, larder storage cupboard. They all look the same that I can’t tell them apart.

there’s very little creativity left on Instagram, kinda sad.

all my walls are white btw, and I’m proud of their “nothingness” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is Lily ‘proud’ of Jamie Genevieve? Lily has had no part of Jamie’s success afaik. Pride is about yourself in some way. Lily’s ability to make everything and anything about herself is unparalleled. What is wrong with simply saying you are happy for someone, no need to centre yourself. Envy constantly eats away at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is Lily ‘proud’ of Jamie Genevieve? Lily has had no part of Jamie’s success afaik. Pride is about yourself in some way. Lily’s ability to make everything and anything about herself is unparalleled. What is wrong with simply saying you are happy for someone, no need to centre yourself. Envy constantly eats away at her.
Lily sees herself as the original Brit YouTuber therefore she can be “proud” of everyone who copied her came after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.