Lily Pebbles #34 The Loft Ness Moanster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why these girls don’t use stylists for events like these. Surely there are moderately priced stylists you could hire for some guidance? She doesn’t need to be doing it all alone when she finds it so hard to dress herself and keeps missing the mark. I also never understand why neither her or Anna have even done even a small makeup course to help them polish their content?
Isn't Lily's friend a stylist? She could probably get some tips for free. Wouldn't even have to pay which would suit Lily down to the ground!

I have a feeling Lily thinks she knows best and doesn't need any stylist help. She did that IG live with Emma Rose Thatcher and wasn't interested in anything she said.

Reactions: 14
reminded me of Lily.
Her future new buyer will see how she went from fresh lawn to fake lawn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
reminded me of Lily.
Her future new buyer will see how she went from fresh lawn to fake lawn
I’ve just recently bought a house (no brag) and there were soooo many properties that looked like this, it’s such a shame. It’s all the home instahuns who ruined their houses and are now looking to upsize and they’re trying to sell their ikea MDF hacked home for colossal amounts of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the Moanfest begins
IMG_20220509_120549.jpg

Maybe if you actually washed your rug once in 4 years there wouldn't have been such a stark difference.
Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve just recently bought a house (no brag) and there were soooo many properties that looked like this, it’s such a shame. It’s all the home instahuns who ruined their houses and are now looking to upsize and they’re trying to sell their ikea MDF hacked home for colossal amounts of money.
Congratulation @roarke what a huge milestone. I

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s a real travesty! Grey grey grey, hacks they should have paid professionals to do instead, and ‘upcycling’ which just means poorly painting a fb marketplace antique which probably previously had nice burr or grain

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.