Lily Pebbles #33 beige * london * baggy * beggy * london

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tickled by her inclusion of garam masala. Is she just putting that on things by itself?
It would surely make more sense to do a top 5 most used herbs and spices or something rather than just randomly throwing garam masala at stuff??
She mentioned she makes curries with the garam masala, which makes sense.

What is that flour hand doing on her leg? Not from making fresh pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to admit that she looks good (face wise) for once, not as frowny and moody as usual.
This ā€œoutfitā€ thoughā€¦. *facepalm*
Her bottoms look dirty in the cover image. And itā€™s all bobbled and pilled. I get thatā€™s reality for some, but Lily forgets that this is her going to ā€œworkā€ image. This is her work output. Itā€™s a horrible trade-off that your at home time is your work time, and you should look more professional when ā€œworkingā€ā€¦ but in Pooblesā€™ case, it literally just means clean and fresh looking lounge wear. Not to mention that she gets paid a ridiculous amount for what she does!

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s making a full video about those ugg boots and she canā€™t even be bothered to research what or who made them trendy?? Instead she asks her audience if they can tell why they got populargainā€¦ The laziness is astounding!!

And what the duck is she hiding behind that curtain??
I think sheā€™s pinned the curtain up to the door as a backdropā€¦ just buy a backdrop Lily šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Have to say she looks better in this video than she has for a long time (smiling?). Also liked what she said about getting in to her jeans.

Those Uggs are tit though aren't they!

Reactions: 7
And what the duck is she hiding behind that curtain??
If I remember correctly from one of the screengrabs, I think thats where her peloton bike collects dust?
That curtain is so unprofessional!

ETA: ok I had a better look and it's clearly not the bike. I guess this is the only corner of the loft that's left unshared on IG and she's keeping it for her big loft reveal video lol

ETA2: Loving all the Aussies in the comments saying how uggs are indoor slippers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Todays video is unwatchable. Three mins in and Iā€™ve turned it off.

I donā€™t know whether itā€™s just me but sheā€™s sat on the floor, and so close to the camera and is fidgeting about so much I couldnā€™t watch it.

And thatā€™s without her bleating on about Uggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did Lily really make a 22 minute video all about her Uggs or is there more to it? Talk about scraping the barrel. Just quit already!

Reactions: 31
If you told me Lily was in her 50's here I wouldn't question it. She looks so matronly sometimes. Also, the Lionel resemblance is strong in this pic.
Agreed. The clothing she wears ages her at least a decade. Not good.

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t with the white shin poking out from the uggs and wearing that big coat on top, she looks like a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.