Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmi

Seriously, what has happened to her personal style? I remember back in the day (2016-ish) she had a great eye for details and really knew how to dress for her figure. Out of Lily and Anna, I always preferred Lily style-wise because she managed to put items together in such an elegant yet effortlessly cool way.

1Z1A0947-1100x733.jpg

lily_pebbles_cropped.jpg

A06F916F-BF09-44DD-96F8-B5A2E4D7D178.jpg

d1bff791f9a81794c4bcc990b994a5c5.jpg

HOW IS THIS THE SAME PERSON? I would not wear her latest outfit to take the bins out, let alone to a work event.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

oregano

1646852953868.png

That’s not a personality type, it’s laziness and and lack of commitment and dedication. My god, can you imagine if she had to face any real struggles in life?? This does explain a lot though and why she has no real skills or talents. She must feel frustrated an awful lot given how dim she is….everything must feel like a challenge to her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
ED13FFDA-EC8D-4949-A95E-7A515D035D75.jpeg

If you’re wearing joggers then surely a clean pair when filming ‘content’ is a minimum expectation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Hi guyzzzz today I’m gonna take you through what I eat. I like an oat, it keeps me regular. I like a pasta, especially the ones we get in London which are made from Spelt. I buy mine from Waitrose, which seems to be the best place for exotic foodstuffs in London. I also like a spice, sometimes with a tomato. From a tin. I sometimes mix it with a cube of stock, which I think is the most genius packaging. Stock. In a CUBE <mind blown> And that’s me done for the day, I’m going for a lie down. I’ve had so many DMs about the tomatoes so I’ve put links in my stories to all the products I used today as well as some exact dupes which you can get from Amazon or any other retailer which offers me a 30 day cookie period. Bye guyzzzzzz 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Jojo now also doing a "she loved my updates and would want me to continue" post 🙄

Give it a rest love. Your aunt did not care whether your followers got to hear about your new quartz worktop.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

dutchover

As a first born daughter with a younger brother, I always get concerned for other girls in the same dynamic. I was treated like a care giver for my brother, the son, and raised with double standards. It just hurts my heart to see this same sexist favoritism play out in other families.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
So, in the span of 24 hrs she's posted stories:

1. Moaning about Grey's costume being expensive
2. Moaning about having to buy £25 worth of paper in order to avoid buying a costume for Grey
3. Moaning about having to make Grey's costume of of paper herself
4. Moaning that Grey probably isn't going to appreciate her herculean efforts of gluing a few pieces of paper together
5. Thanking God that Gray's fun costume day is finally over
6. Implying that taking care of Gray has somehow prevented her from posting her "regular content" i.e. blaming Gray her content has been shite the last 24 hrs (news flash Lils: it always is)
7. Kissing her baby boy Rudy with animated hearts above them.

I feel so sad for Grey. Hope Lily is putting money aside for they therapy fund.

• Sad
Reactions: 55

oregano

1647563318211.png
Hmmm you’re not a makeup artist, skin/hair care expert or at all fashionable but that hasn’t stopped you from commenting in those arenas. How can you call yourself a foodie if you don’t have an opinion about the food? I eat food too. Am I a foodie??

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Forget about the table runner.
How can a woman that has been talking about her bigger boobs for over a decade, and the struggle to find pretty, well fitting and supportive bras, even look at this twice and order it???????
9BA24219-A54C-4EB7-9B08-255EECF8C4F3.jpeg

I mean, everyone and their cat could tell you they won’t support more than a B-cup (if even) and those tiny straps will get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I mean, that was a legit reason to ask for advice if you want engagement.

• Haha

RibenaBerry

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think you should call yourself a “foodie” if you’re not into cooking 🤷🏼‍♀️ People who are genuinely interested in food tend to like experimenting with recipes etc at home. Otherwise you’re just someone who likes to eat, like most of us 😂

• Heart