Lily Pebbles #33 beige * london * baggy * beggy * london

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurrayyy, Lily is filming herself downstairs! And what amaziN coNteNT you guyyysss...
Tinned tomatoes, oats, some spices, stock cubes, and pasta. Wow. Thanks soooo much for this Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ground breaking content. Plum tomatoes in a store cupboard who would have guess ehhh!
Don’t they have hello fresh etc anyway? How much cooking does she really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily saying she’s a foodie carries as much weight as her saying she doesn’t feature kid content. Can’t just say something to make it true.

Reactions: 13
Hi guyzzzz today I’m gonna take you through what I eat. I like an oat, it keeps me regular. I like a pasta, especially the ones we get in London which are made from Spelt. I buy mine from Waitrose, which seems to be the best place for exotic foodstuffs in London. I also like a spice, sometimes with a tomato. From a tin. I sometimes mix it with a cube of stock, which I think is the most genius packaging. Stock. In a CUBE <mind blown> And that’s me done for the day, I’m going for a lie down. I’ve had so many DMs about the tomatoes so I’ve put links in my stories to all the products I used today as well as some exact dupes which you can get from Amazon or any other retailer which offers me a 30 day cookie period. Bye guyzzzzzz 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The lack of tinned artichoke hearts in the Top 5 is surprising and for some reason I find it highly jarring

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The lack of tinned artichoke hearts in the Top 5 is surprising and for some reason I find it highly jarring
I think she only buys fresh artichokes from a London Market and cooks it in a London microwave in her London kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she only buys fresh artichokes from a London Market and cooks it in a London microwave in her London kitchen.
If she really was a London foodie, she'd grow the artichoke in her London garden. She's a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she really was a London foodie, she'd grow the artichoke in her London garden. She's a fraud.
She tried growing peas and she picked the wrong kind, and she had to get fake grass because she couldn’t take care of the real grass… I somehow don’t feel like she’s got much of a green thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only reason she knows what an artichoke is or how to cook one is courtesy of Hello Fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no no no, her family has had them for yeaaaaars and she 'had to teach Rich' how to eat them as clearly he is not from London....
Pretty sure people eat artichokes in Suffolk, which is quite rural & where there are amazing farm shops
(He's from Suffolk right? 😬)

Reactions: 11
Guys I was hungry and tired this afternoon so I made myself some instant ramen…. What a London foodie Lily moment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just saw on tik tok someone buying that ugly shapeless striped and other stories jumper from a charity shop. It’s already no longer trendy. Anna & Lily will be ditching theirs any day now….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.