Lily Pebbles #33 beige * london * baggy * beggy * london

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to God she cut that bread lengthwise.

So she's selling a mascara on IG stories by saying it's hard to work with and the end results are nothing to write home about.
Why do brands keep on sending her stuff??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm just shaking my head at the amount of packaging she throws out in order to have a cupboard full of Instagramable glass jars. You know she's not shopping at stores that sell in bulk!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have to admit that she looks good (face wise) for once, not as frowny and moody as usual.
This “outfit” though…. *facepalm*

Reactions: 12
I have to admit that she looks good (face wise) for once, not as frowny and moody as usual.
This “outfit” though…. *facepalm*
Came here to say this. It just shows she doesn’t suit beige clothes, full stop.

Idk Lily, real chicken in chicken soup thanks.

Reactions: 8
I'm tickled by her inclusion of garam masala. Is she just putting that on things by itself?
It would surely make more sense to do a top 5 most used herbs and spices or something rather than just randomly throwing garam masala at stuff??
Being a LoNdON fOoDiE she has a ‘diverse’ palate. She threw in garam masala thinking its exotic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear to God she cut that bread lengthwise.

So she's selling a mascara on IG stories by saying it's hard to work with and the end results are nothing to write home about.
Why do brands keep on sending her stuff??
I think it’s a Finest sourdough. Big ol slices.

Being a LoNdON fOoDiE she has a ‘diverse’ palate. She threw in garam masala thinking its exotic
I imagine her using Garam masala as a topping like salt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
128FAD96-2CDE-44E4-987E-2D6B9840969B.png

hahaha Iam so tempted to reply “totally, she eats pasta with ketchup”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Being petty over here, but does anyone else find it grating the way beauty influencers use the singular over plural (in words which we typically refer to in the plural because of their nature) to sound more professional?

Not sure if there's a better way of phrasing that, but recent example is Lily saying 'an everyday lash' instead of 'everyday lashes'. Another common one is saying "an [insert adjective] jean" instead of [adjective] jeans.

Reactions: 35
ED13FFDA-EC8D-4949-A95E-7A515D035D75.jpeg

If you’re wearing joggers then surely a clean pair when filming ‘content’ is a minimum expectation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
It makes me think of Miranda Priestley. “Oats? in a pantry? Ground breaking”

Although I might try the spaghetti. Consider me bleeping influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm tickled by her inclusion of garam masala. Is she just putting that on things by itself?
It would surely make more sense to do a top 5 most used herbs and spices or something rather than just randomly throwing garam masala at stuff??
Got to have that spice on ketchup pasta 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
‘I never thought of using spelt spaghetti until I learnt Lily pebbles eats it so back off!’

Who needs trolls when you have followers that thick 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.