Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 907271Jojo is my babe, she has a pink Christmas tree for her kids. I think is hideous but sometimes you got to let your kids have fun. Hahaha just close your shutter so your neighbour can’t see your pink tree.

LMAO Lily, your sister has a pink tree.
I just had a look and I love the end result! Such a fun colourful tree!

Reactions: 5
Jojo wants to make her kids happy. Lily wants to make her followers happy. There’s the difference.
Millennial parents are infuriating, no one forced them to have kids, why deny the joy of colourful toys and cartoon clothes just so it fits into their beige aesthetics. if you don’t want colourful toys then don’t have kids.

Forever grateful for my made-in-china plastic toys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just had a scroll through her feed and she seems to have had different decorations each year. I vaguely remember her worrying about glass baubles in the past with Her about, so it's definitely Grey's fault.

Last year's tree shot was to advertise DW watches though, so maybe there's a beige themed ad coming our way.

Reactions: 6
Millennial parents are infuriating, no one forced them to have kids, why deny the joy of colourful toys and cartoon clothes just so it fits into their beige aesthetics. if you don’t want colourful toys then don’t have kids.

The other day I saw a set of grey ball pit balls. Like, whyyyyyy????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely had actual Christmas trees gifted in the past. Was it two or three years ago when all the Gleambots got those delivery trees for free?!

Reactions: 4

Same here! I still remember my play kitchen and it was so colourful (red, yellow, blue, green). Also I remember my clothes being colourful both as a baby and as a toddler/child.

As a millennial who has many millennial friends that are now parents it's amazing how much of the previous generation they absorbed (more millennials were raised by boomers than gen x) one of which still aspiring for the goals boomers had mainly home ownership, marriage/kids and overall placing an importance on perception/image. Obviously this is not all millennials but enough that it's safe to say the influencer industry on IG is being sustained by primarily white cis middle class millennials hence the algorithm in showing these "minimalist" neutral aesthetic.

I remember in the late 90's early 00's when many offices were beige and that is primarily the vibes I get with this whole beige sterile, excuse me minimalist trends.

Reactions: 13
Same here! I still remember my play kitchen and it was so colourful (red, yellow, blue, green). Also I remember my clothes being colourful both as a baby and as a toddler/child.

As a millennial who has many millennial friends that are now parents it's amazing how much of the previous generation they absorbed (more millennials were raised by boomers than gen x) one of which still aspiring for the goals boomers had mainly home ownership, marriage/kids and overall placing an importance on perception/image. Obviously this is not all millennials but enough that it's safe to say the influencer industry on IG is being sustained by primarily white cis middle class millennials hence the algorithm in showing these "minimalist" neutral aesthetic.

I remember in the late 90's early 00's when many offices were beige and that is primarily the vibes I get with this whole beige sterile, excuse me minimalist trends.
Woof. You’re right. These beige influencers are just the living embodiment of Office Space and the bland, fluorescent, cream short-sleeved button up with brown tie office culture of the early aughts.

Reactions: 11
I came on here to say exactly the same thing, they don’t look right together at all!

Reactions: 24
I HATE that smooth black and bright white tile against the textured cream tiles. OMG it’s so bad! Like wtf?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.