Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't get over just how utterly miserable Rich looks in that picture 💀
Could it be that she's captured the exact moment when he finally had a dawning realisation that he is trapped in a loveless, sexless, energy draining, suck-y marriage?

Reactions: 41
Thank you, now I have a half drunk soccer fan in my head screaming EIN RUDI VÖLLER, ES GIBT NUR EIN RUDI VÖLLER, EIN RUDI VÖÖÖÖLLLER 🙃
And I keep thinking of the spitting incident in the game against Holland. Did he not get a Head & Shoulders AD out of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could it be that she's captured the exact moment when he finally had a dawning realisation that he is trapped in a loveless, sexless, energy draining, suck-y marriage?
Yeah that stuck out to me. Why include THAT photo? Why not just wait until you have one with him smiling or looking joyful? This is the "5%" of her life that she's choosing to show us.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The horrible picture of him + the caption which includes that today is his birthday as an after thought… seems like she cares & loves him so much NOT. Imagine your partner picking the picture where you look miserable to announce your baby & wish you a happy birthday.

why did she have to announce the baby on his birthday anyway? Couldn’t she have spent the day with him and the baby and announced it tomorrow?

Reactions: 18
why did she have to announce the baby on his birthday anyway? Couldn’t she have spent the day with him and the baby and announced it tomorrow?
Because of the engagement. Sundays seem to be prime time for announcements.
What a sad life.

Reactions: 23
The horrible picture of him + the caption which includes that today is his birthday as an after thought… seems like she cares & loves him so much NOT. Imagine your partner picking the picture where you look miserable to announce your baby & wish you a happy birthday.

Announce on a Monday???? You clearly are not the influencer/marketing guru Lily is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shame, Rudy is a pet’s name. Imagine being a grown man named Rudy. I mean, I knew she would pick something distasteful, but I would’ve almost preferred some of the pretentious Scandi names for the kid as opposed to this. I seriously know an old pug named Rudi 🥲 Those poor kids. And poor Rich by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
According to the ONS there were 187 baby boys called Rudy in 2018 making it the 271st most popular name, and it’s been getting more popular every year. So it’s not that uncommon or unusual

Reactions: 10
I can't take the name Rudy seriously since my husband told me it means, literally 'pile of tit' in his language. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't hate the name Rudy but I think as parents, you probably need to be pretty cool to pull it off.

One of the guys from The Kooks has a son called Rudy and as a family, they definitely pull it off.

Lily has zero cool points. It just feels a bit try hard and awkward. Cute baby though. Poor Rich will never get another birthday present as Lily produced a child around his special day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hear it and picture me/sisters as toddlers and my nan calling us a “rudey toodey” if we didn’t want to get dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to the ONS there were 187 baby boys called Rudy in 2018 making it the 271st most popular name, and it’s been getting more popular every year. So it’s not that uncommon or unusual
Probably because it’s awful!

In other news, Jess Parr doing a better job on the fridge PR than Lily.

Reactions: 2
Probably because it’s awful!

In other news, Jess Parr doing a better job on the fridge PR than Lily.
I had a cringe moment when I heard the intro music. Haha Jess, is just a fridge Jess, she thinks she is in grand designs reveal. Having said that, I don’t dislike Jess though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.