Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like "oh rudy hell" ?

Rudy close to Judy. Think you inspired her

Reactions: 1
Wow. Rich looks overjoyed!

Not a fan of the name. Wonder if the middle name is Jude? Rudy Jude, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Creepy to be obsessed with someone else’s child.

Also BFFS for life? I hope they grow up hating each other just to see the look on lily and Anna’s face…

1475A78C-C8FA-4025-920E-45E011F1B3D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just makes me think of Rudy Giuliani. I'm sure I'm not alone on that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Also from the pictures she’s shared they look like they were probably home yesterday… yet lily made it seem like she was going to be in the hospital for 8 million years with her need to pack meals… they were probably there less than 24 hours. She wasn’t ever going to starve!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Anna and Lily have named the babes after reindeers. Ralph and Rudy.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Obsessed is an odd term to use with a new born. I know influencers use it to indicate they ‘love’ something but the word also has negative connotations in my mind!

Not sure about the name. I mean maybe cute for baby but for 35 year bloke applying for a Senior Manager role with PwC… doesn’t quite sound right. “Rudy Garnham 😬” Not that any of Lily children will end up in normal jobs though I’m sure. Far too special for that.

The captions and photos don’t scream over joyed and happy though. Same usual grey tinged miserableness cast over them. Least she’s consistent I guess. How long before she pops on for a mini moan? I feel she can’t go too long without needing to moan….

Reactions: 18
Also from the pictures she’s shared they look like they were probably home yesterday… yet lily made it seem like she was going to be in the hospital for 8 million years with her need to pack meals… they were probably there less than 24 hours. She wasn’t ever going to starve!
Oh my god, me too!
I was in for 24 hours for my planned c section (you have to be there for 24 hours for monitoring). I had tea and toast provided afterwards, lovely salmon pasta for tea and then breakfast. All provided by our fab NHS. I think I probably had some Percy Pigs which I brought in but that was me being greedy 😂
I couldn't believe the amount she was taking in. She never fails to overcomplicate things!!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Lily let Grey pick the middle name like her sisters did for her - and so his name is...Rudy Peppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.