Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very cringe worthy that they’ll bend over to get royally fucked by a crap influencer. Those subway type tiles look like wet paper towels.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I guess the money she saved on the sofa bed and tiles was spent on the almost 2K rug. She then went for a cheap bathroom suite and cheap flooring - because she can't take those with her when they sell.

The amount of time she spent begging for those tiles was ridiculous. She spent day after day tagging tile companies on IG. Ugh!

I just saw the stories and I'm fuming! She was shamelessly tagging them a few weeks back in hopes of getting free tiles, and here we are. Notice how she's not using Topstiles after they've removed her story from theirs and clearly didn't offer her any discount/ free tiles, even though she was saying she was going to use one of their tiles as well. She must be so smug for bagging Ca Pietra.
ETA: I've written to them to express my disappointment, but I'm sure my message will pass unnoticed as the last one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just saw the stories and I'm fuming! She was shamelessly tagging them a few weeks back in hopes of getting free tiles, and here we are. Notice how she's not using Topstiles after they've removed her story from theirs and clearly didn't offer her any discount/ free tiles, even though she was saying she was going to use one of their tiles as well. She must be so smug for bagging Ca Pietra.
ETA: I've written to them to express my disappointment, but I'm sure my message will pass unnoticed as the last one.
I messaged Ca Pietra when she was begging for tiles and never heard back. I guess we know why!

Reactions: 16
Same.
This influencer culture is toxic.
Especially think it's bad for someone like Lily who has been indulged in EVERY part of her life. Being the youngest child of wealthy parents and living a very privileged life and then in a 'career/job' that you get given whatever you want for very little return - it's no wonder she's so emotionally stunted as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolutely disgusted, but not surprised, that she got the tiles gifted. It's the hardest she's begged in ages.

Reactions: 22
Lmao can we talk about toilet tiles gang bang. She has a wet tissue tiles credit @roarke and the Michael Jackson floor tiles. Nice floor tiles but it works on a bigger space. Then when you walk out from the toilet, you see green cupboard and white wall. Yikes her taste is scary

Lmao can we talk about toilet tiles gang bang. She has a wet tissue tiles credit @roarke and the Michael Jackson floor tiles. Nice floor tiles but it works on a bigger space. Then when you walk out from the toilet, you see green cupboard and white wall. Yikes her taste is scary
She’s treading (gifted) water with no idea where to go next. Her whole house is just gross.

Reactions: 15
1636982530337.png
I’m getting really peeved over here!!

On top of how annoying it is to see this undeserving beggar receive freebies it pisses me off that she’s too lazy and stupid to turn the products of her shameless begging into interesting, creative content for her viewers. She could do so much more than just a few minute loft update video where she pans around the room or an Instagram story where she pokes fun at the builders for hanging their bag on an electrical wire. She’s literally being spooned products to center her content around and she doesn’t make the most of it. If she put a little work into her content and made it good, brands probably would reach out to her for collaboration. Instead she’d rather just sit at her desk in her brand new office, firing off lazy, poorly worded emails to brands begging for tit she will eventually grow tired of and moan about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Those lumpy skinny tiles for the wall are really horrible. You can imagine how dusty and grimy they are going to get too. The trouble with freebies is it will be to plug their latest super trendy range and will feel horribly dated by even next year. She never learns to go for a more timeless look that can be refreshed with new accessories. Also it’s she’s doing this loft conversion in order to sell then going for something more classic and less polorising is the way forward but I guess no one told her. I wonder if she considers that her mish mash of freebies won’t be to everyone’s taste.

Reactions: 22
All of Lily's bathroom tiles - floor and walls - are gifted. She may have spent at least three weeks begging for those freebies, but as it always does, the begging paid off!
I wonder what her inspiration was for those long, weirdly textured wall tiles….because they just remind me of her natural teeth! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I bet she is so tight in real life. Like the person who orders the most expensive meal from the menu when they know the bill will be split evenly or says she has no cash when there is a birthday collection.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I bet she is so tight in real life. Like the person who orders the most expensive meal from the menu when they know the bill will be split evenly or says she has no cash when there is a birthday collection.
I have a friend like this. There was one stage that we just stopped asking her out with us. She would pick the bill apart if it didn't suit her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Why does she not like cool toned colours and the colour grey? Her ground floor is cool toned blues and cool white? Even the pink in her bedroom is a bit cool toned. One way to make your home cohesive is to pick a colour family but if you can't do that at least match the tone? Extra weird seeing as her kid is called grey.

Reactions: 17
She doesn't even seem to follow the tile company on Instagram, unless I'm missing it?

Genuinely fuming. We have been saving to move house and renovate it. We both earn a decent wage but it's also going to cost a hefty amount to finish. Tiles are expensive and we're using our hard earned cash to buy them, yet Poobles just casts the net as wide as possible and gets them for free. Fuming.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She has the WORST taste in tiles. Free or not!
Lily has the worst taste period. Who can forget those atrocious yellow tiles in her bathroom???
I think at this point, we shouldn't be surprised companies keep throwing Lily free stuff but remember just b/c they gift certain items doesn't mean they are high/good quality. I think all companies/biz are desperate due to today's crap economy that they rather gift anything to anyone with ample viewership hence the freebies influencers (both mid-level and higher) are still getting as a form of advertisement.

It says alot that Lily's farewell video hasn't hit six digits and has basically the same viewing numbers as Anna's recent video that she uploaded on Sunday. I have a feeling both these slugs (Anna and Lily) are ok with where they are and have no desire to increase their viewers. I think at this point it's all about sustaining and entertaining (by any means necessary) their viewers to maintain the same number of views both on IG and YT.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.