Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it’s a comment on her stories about her parents’s house renovation. Really 70 is not old these days but it’s fair to assume it’s more than likely their last house so mentioning “adding value” just gives me the ick.
I’m so glad that Lily uses her inherent talent to condescendingly put down her parents for moving into a new place and wanting to upgrade it to their liking since they’ll probably live out their remaining days there (many, god willing). Like wtf. It’s not like they renovated it themselves, on their own. They obviously hired a professional, because let’s be real, if they had listened to Lily for every design choice, the final result wouldn’t have looked as nice as it does.

Reactions: 16
Lily bought a house that had a lot of potential. Bratty Pebbles hates it, and made it look like a set from Prisoner Cell Block H. Everything is sterile. Her poor kid has to eat beige food, and play with non gender toys whilst having to go through life being called Grey. Bet they call the boy Pwrawn (Lily pronunciation), has to be sea food related with all the weird tit she eats.

Reactions: 15
Her parents’ house looks trendy but not like it is going to date by next year, I like it. Nice to see they stayed clear of Hague Blue

Reactions: 17
Buy a fcking stair gate like everyone else - oh no it’s not instagramable enough even though it’ll make life easier/safer ! She lives for insta yet the sad thing is her insta is utter trash

Reactions: 16
Says stairs are inconvenient with children.

Adds a new floor and set of stairs to her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I am betting my life she will call him Jude. That way she can sing “Grey Jude” instead of Hey Jude, while thinking it’s the most hilarious thing ever 🙄🤒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I think I remember her saying the name she has picked is unusual but not as unusual as Grey. In that case, I guess it won't be Ramen, although I think Ram Garnham has a certain ring to it.

Does one of her sisters have a kid called Spike? Or is that Fleur?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I remember her saying the name she has picked is unusual but not as unusual as Grey. In that case, I guess it won't be Ramen, although I think Ram Garnham has a certain ring to it.

I’m pretty sure it’s fleur that has the nephew spike.

But I also think Lily’s nieces and nephews have relatively normal names, they’re kind of lesser used names but nothing crazy. It’s Asa, honey, Bailey, Rocco and there’s one more and I can’t remember it.

Reactions: 5

I think that's Fleur's family. Lily's does have an Acer and Soren, though.

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand about Rich and Lily is how inefficient they are as people? Why did they both have to go to Ikea to get the crib? I understand both of them being there to put it together (although this could easily be done with one person) but she goes on and on about how much they have to do then they can't seem to do anything without the other being by their side the whole time?

The same with batch cooking? Surely it would be more efficient to just double up on portions for a couple of meals every week for the last month or so and freeze the excess? She harps on about being SOOOOO busy but actually she just likes making lists - the actual work is too much for her.

I lol'd when she talked about coming back in the new year and how she loved the 'fresh start' - the woman has literally not changed a single thing about her habits or personality since she was 12. She loves the idea of a 'fresh start' but doesn't actually like the commitment/work to better ones self.
Totally agree with the batch cooking thing. There is only myself and my hubby - no kids (not for want of trying... cheers for rubbing it in Lily) and alot of recipes/jars etc are 4 portions.. so I just cook 4 and freeze 2. . . it's really not rocket science. I actually love making lists too but I actually do them! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jude, Wulf, Rollo, Otto, Leo, Nate, Rudy

That’s my guesses.

Reactions: 18
I hate influencers they are so irrelevant. I wish Lily would get off the internet and stop using her being pregnant as a personality trait.
I hope she stays... I need some bitching in my life.. I work from home now (actually work though - not like Lily), gotta have an office witch I hate! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hunter, Porter, Asher, Dov, Ezra. Something like that. Interesting that her parents have downsized. No room to take the grandchildren I’m guessing.

Reactions: 6
Hunter, Porter, Asher, Dov, Ezra. Something like that. Interesting that her parents have downsized. No room to take the grandchildren I’m guessing.
It’s got a bedroom which is for grandkids to stay over. But there’s only space for two of them at a time by the looks of it.

Reactions: 8
Are they really wasting all that space behind the wardrobes?
View attachment 855714
Omg it would drive me crazy to know I had all that space back there and wasn't using it. Considering she said in her bathroom before and after vlog that anywhere she can get storage she would put storage. I have just renovated my little ex-concil house and I am making use of every square inch I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.