Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
Absolutely adorable baby, but RUDY? Really?

Where I live, "the rudies" means sex. To have a "rudy" with someone means, well, you get the idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

LottieRouge12

She has the WORST taste in tiles. Free or not!
Lily has the worst taste period. Who can forget those atrocious yellow tiles in her bathroom???
I think at this point, we shouldn't be surprised companies keep throwing Lily free stuff but remember just b/c they gift certain items doesn't mean they are high/good quality. I think all companies/biz are desperate due to today's crap economy that they rather gift anything to anyone with ample viewership hence the freebies influencers (both mid-level and higher) are still getting as a form of advertisement.

It says alot that Lily's farewell video hasn't hit six digits and has basically the same viewing numbers as Anna's recent video that she uploaded on Sunday. I have a feeling both these slugs (Anna and Lily) are ok with where they are and have no desire to increase their viewers. I think at this point it's all about sustaining and entertaining (by any means necessary) their viewers to maintain the same number of views both on IG and YT.

Reactions: 24

nosnibor

I wonder if she regrets picking an unusual name for Grey and wanted go traditional this time. They don't sound the best together "These are my kids Grey and Rudy". But maybe I'm just biased because I like pretty names

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just try not changing him on the bed.. I’d much rather just change him quickly on the floor than have to get up in the middle of the night & fully change the sheets 🙄
I guess if he pisses on the carpet though they’d have to clean the carpet every night, since Lily insists carpet is the only flooring option in bedrooms. But seriously, these two dimwits just create problems for themselves. Why not use a changing mat?

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Ahh Jesus, Lily just hop off and have the baby. This excruciating attempt at content is embarrassing you and us.

We don't want to see your parents house.

Off you go now. Come back never.

• Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just put on throw over the chair when someone sits on it:rolleyes: I am sure you can buy (beg) natural coloured throws.

jaymie

VIP Member
I judge her for buying reduced fat junk food, you are eating junk food after all, go big or go home.

Jenn Im shows the birth culture among Korean/ South East Asian. Women in that part of the world eat quite well post birth. Of course I don’t know the scientific truth about it.

Lily’s hospital bag snacks looks like post break up binge feast.

• Haha

PiggyPoo

I can't remember when or how I found this stupid woman, why am I still following her boring life? 🤣

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
why did she have to announce the baby on his birthday anyway? Couldn’t she have spent the day with him and the baby and announced it tomorrow?
Because of the engagement. Sundays seem to be prime time for announcements.
What a sad life.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I wonder what Rich is going to do the night Lily is in hospital.
I'd like to think he'd fetch his runaway bag and book the next flight leaving Britain, but knowing his doormat personality he'll probably be in the nearest Boots buying waterproof mascara.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Not as far as I know. I remember her talking about feeling weird being pregnant and vulnerable in a pandemic, so I assumed she didn’t get vaccinated while pregnant, but that’s just my assumption. Lily hasn’t mentioned anything because she won’t mention anything slightly “controversial”.

Hm, doesn’t really make sense to send the kids to family members when they could potentially have Covid, too. That would just spread the disease even further, so I personally wouldn’t do it unless it’s absolutely necessary.
All these influencers are always vulnerable and anxious, but the symptoms miraculously disappear when they go for PR press trip /gifted stay.

Did Rich caught Covid on his wild night when Lily was in hospital :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Poor Grey. You’d think she’d make it joyful and colourful for her. I find this strange but then again, as it’s her maybe it isn’t so strange! 😴😴
Seems to be without anything sentimental too… no baby’s 1st Christmas bauble, not even a ‘G’ initial bauble, or something from the year she was born.
It’s completely soulless and miserable…. Just like Lily!

• Sad