Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Lily has done a Louise Pentland podcast with Queen CH. Anyone else anticipate the moaning that will be going on. Plus anyone else sick of the same clique of people saying the same old stuff.... yawn

Reactions: 14
‘I’m scared brands will choose not to work with me, assuming that I can’t deliver as fast as others.’

This is unreal. No, how about brands will choose not to work with you because your content is utter tit??? The delusion staggers me!

And, let’s discuss her hours. If you want to work full time Lily, pay for child care and work 5 days. If you CHOOSE to work 2 days, don’t be surprised that you have only two days work. FFS.

Oh and also, the whining that ‘brands’ won’t work with her..... you are the brand Lily!! Brand partnerships should come second to you making exciting, innovative and stand-out content, that’s just about you. If you exist solely to be a tit advert for tit brands, your implosion is coming sooner than we could hope.
Exactly! Lily, if you want to work 5 days per week then bloody work 5 days per week and put Grey in nursery. You are clearly in a financial position to cover full time childcare costs so shut up moaning about how you can only work 2 days a week. She is clearly affected by social pressures and I think is scared that if she does return to full time work, she will be criticised. It is blatantly obvious that she would rather be working full time because she keeps feeling the need to go on about how many hours/days she works so just do it if that's what you want. Plenty of mums/dads work full time because they want to and that's their business. Just shut up going on about it all the time it's boring.

Reactions: 11
Christ Lily has done a Louise Pentland podcast with Queen CH. Anyone else anticipate the moaning that will be going on. Plus anyone else sick of the same clique of people saying the same old stuff.... yawn
My two worst ever instagrabbers in one pod, I can say for sure I definitely won’t be tuning into this horror

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200131-075031~2.png

The first part of this tweet really made me think of Lily!

Edit: of course, this could apply to pretty much 99% of influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lily is blessed to have lost a lot of her baby weight. She just needs to get it through her nothing that she needs to exercise if she wants to drop a dress size

Reactions: 2
I always wonder why lily wears the hideous Bennie even though the weather is mild. Now I figur out that she doesn’t want her hair to be frizzy.

Reactions: 5
Spain or anywhere. My point is they don’t DO anything when they go on holiday, she stresses about EVERYTHING related to her child’s routine so why go so far to not do anything of interest and be hit by jet lag and disturb your precious routine. Doesn’t make sense based on what Lily has said
I just can’t fathom what she plans to do with Grey in LA! It’s a pretty horrible city. The highlight is the bars and restaurants which she won’t be able to enjoy in the way others can with a 1 yo in tow!
I’ve recently had a baby and know that holidays like this are over to me, unless I wait til she’s older and can spend most of my time there in universal and Disney!

Reactions: 8
I just can’t fathom what she plans to do with Grey in LA! It’s a pretty horrible city. The highlight is the bars and restaurants which she won’t be able to enjoy in the way others can with a 1 yo in tow!
I’ve recently had a baby and know that holidays like this are over to me, unless I wait til she’s older and can spend most of my time there in universal and Disney!
LA is awful. The most depressing city I have been to.

Reactions: 4
LA is awful. The most depressing city I have been to.
Same! I went back a few years ago because I convinced myself it couldn’t be as bad as I was remembering it! It was!
Just can’t understand why she would choose it as a holiday destination! Especially with a baby! She’s so odd!

Reactions: 3
Same! I went back a few years ago because I convinced myself it couldn’t be as bad as I was remembering it! It was!
Just can’t understand why she would choose it as a holiday destination! Especially with a baby! She’s so odd!
LA probably appeals to Lily as you have to drive everywhere and spend most of your time in a car

LA probably appeals to Lily as you have to drive everywhere and spend most of your time in a car
That was the WORST thing about it. Literally stuck in traffic for 4 hours. And it is a very ugly city. There are way nice areas in SoCal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.