Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope! The quality has not dropped because it was bloody awful to begin with.
F153541D-96EF-43D2-BD14-53F78F7DAE84.png

Reactions: 9
View attachment 77674
That post is embarrassing. It’s almost like she has to write it down so that she actually can believe it. If what she posts is what she has to show for two days work it’s a good job she works for herself as if she worked for me she would be getting the sack. Also anyone else think the one man band statement is a dig at Anna as I think she has a photographer doesn’t she?

Reactions: 11
Lily sometimes had a photographer too. I’d guess it’s more a dig at influencers whose boyfriend/husbands are their photographers/videographers, she’s always been salty about people with that set up. Ditto those who have a support person provided for them by Gleam like Tanya Burr in her heyday. I guess because in lily’s mind it legitimises her resentment eg “I’d be able to do x,y and z if I had those resources at my disposal”. Except you wouldn’t though Lily because you are lazy and basic.

In any case I bet she’s kicking herself for not writing “one woman band”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol. I’m struggling to work out what “work” she does on the two days because I just don’t see the output on her channels. Or is the filming plates in the sink, moving her desk into different positions and showing Greys outfits count as work these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol. I’m struggling to work out what “work” she does on the two days because I just don’t see the output on her channels. Or is the filming plates in the sink, moving her desk into different positions and showing Greys outfits count as work these days?
All those affiliate links don’t create themselves do they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 77674
Thank goodness she’s really in the swings of things now she can’t even proof read her own posts but claims the quality hasn’t dropped. Apart from feeding her child what does she ever show herself doing work or otherwise. She doesn’t know the meaning of work.

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed the prat! This boast was the last straw. Her constantly referencing brands just bought it home for me that that’s all she does - try to flog us stuff from whoever will pay her. There’s no authenticity, originality or integrity there. Don’t know why she is so proud of taking photos of rubbish outfits and free stuff. Seriously what value is she adding to the world?! Fair play if she had a career and was doing the Instagram in her free time as a side-hustle and was genuine products that enhanced her life. But it’s not. She’s not funny or interesting. Anyhow I gave her a bit of this as “viewer” feedback and was blocked by her. Feel so much better for having her miserable “content” out of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfollowed the prat! This boast was the last straw. Her constantly referencing brands just bought it home for me that that’s all she does - try to flog us stuff from whoever will pay her. There’s no authenticity, originality or integrity there. Don’t know why she is so proud of taking photos of rubbish outfits and free stuff. Seriously what value is she adding to the world?! Fair play if she had a career and was doing the Instagram in her free time as a side-hustle and was genuine products that enhanced her life. But it’s not. She’s not funny or interesting. Anyhow I gave her a bit of this as “viewer” feedback and was blocked by her. Feel so much better for having her miserable “content” out of my life.

Ooh what did you say to her? Isn’t part of her job to take on feedback. she just can’t accept criticism, her feed is dull as duck, she has no idea what she’s doing and isn’t interested in anything but herself - doesn’t really make for riveting ‘content’

Even Grey looks like she’s thinking wt actual f is she doing.
This is just so cringey!!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 77674
"I look after my baby 3 days a week" That's called being a MUM, Lily. You don't 'look' after your baby, you are a mum!
I work a 4 day week and then spend the 5th day with my son. My mum looks after him 3 days a week, I am his mum on my day off.

Also, who has Grey the other 2 days unaccounted for then if she only looks after her 3 days a week?

Reactions: 15
Ooh what did you say to her? Isn’t part of her job to take on feedback. she just can’t accept criticism, her feed is dull as duck, she has no idea what she’s doing and isn’t interested in anything but herself - doesn’t really make for riveting ‘content’

This is just so cringey!!
The last days of Lily are coming... it’s just so so bad

Reactions: 4
Also, who has Grey the other 2 days unaccounted for then if she only looks after her 3 days a week?
Her husband. They essentially job-share the parenting.

The last days of Lily are coming... it’s just so so bad
Yep, I imagine if/when Gleam look to do any trimming of dead wood, Lily must be at the top of the pile. And then she will really flounder.

I wonder how much they lost on her book.. between her advance, the marketing, the salary cost of their in-house publishing person, the expensive pre-sale prizes, etc... I would say it was a fair chunk.

Reactions: 7
In ANY other industry - whether you are a High Flying top Cosmetic Surgeon, a self-employed plumber or someone behind the checkout in Tescos, you are not immune to criticism...at the end of the day if your service falls short of what your patients/customers or consumers want they will complain! Except it seems if you’re Lily and an influencer you are above all of that so can simply delete anything that doesn't completely agree with you in the comments, can block anyone who dares to challenge you and then post up a stroppy, defensive message to somehow try and justify why your latest “work” is a shambolic tit-shower....

Her horrendous Influencing days appear to be numbered and its nothing to do with being a “part time Mum” like she’s tries to somehow claim it is and EVERYTHING to do with her awful attitude. People don’t relate to people who can’t be arssed to do a grocery shop and would rather beg for the food in their fridge (and we are not talking about the poor folk out there who have no choice to queue outside the food banks here...).
Nobody finds time lapses of slapping on free make up very inspiring. On a planet that is dying thanks to over-consumerism seeing her refurbish her rooms simply for content and free crap is an absolute insult.
And worst of all she continues to be in-denial
about all of this and would rather blame her poor daughter for her dwindling success with brands....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her husband. They essentially job-share the parenting.

Yep, I imagine if/when Gleam look to do any trimming of dead wood, Lily must be at the top of the pile. And then she will really flounder.

I wonder how much they lost on her book.. between her advance, the marketing, the salary cost of their in-house publishing person, the expensive pre-sale prizes, etc... I would say it was a fair chunk.
Sorry I was being sarcastic and meant the Saturday and Sunday when neither are at work. What do they call parenting then?

Reactions: 4
Sorry I was being sarcastic and meant the Saturday and Sunday when neither are at work. What do they call parenting then?
Oh I see! 🤦‍♀️

Then I bet Rich ‘works’ those days while Lily rests on the #kindlygifted sofa and thinks up a succession of things to moan about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh she drives me insane!
I work a 3 day week, but wouldn't say my other days I am 'looking after' my baby like that...I am a mum 7 days a week regardless!

Honestly don't know why she had a child she is the least maternal person I have seen. I unfollowed her a while back as I can't cope with her acting like she is the only person on earth with a baby and making everything so much more difficult than it needs to be. Also her child likes fish....why is that random? 😆

Reactions: 15
View attachment 77674
‘I’m scared brands will choose not to work with me, assuming that I can’t deliver as fast as others.’

This is unreal. No, how about brands will choose not to work with you because your content is utter tit??? The delusion staggers me!

And, let’s discuss her hours. If you want to work full time Lily, pay for child care and work 5 days. If you CHOOSE to work 2 days, don’t be surprised that you have only two days work. FFS.

Oh and also, the whining that ‘brands’ won’t work with her..... you are the brand Lily!! Brand partnerships should come second to you making exciting, innovative and stand-out content, that’s just about you. If you exist solely to be a tit advert for tit brands, your implosion is coming sooner than we could hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘I’m scared brands will choose not to work with me, assuming that I can’t deliver as fast as others.’

This is unreal. No, how about brands will choose not to work with you because your content is utter tit??? The delusion staggers me!

And, let’s discuss her hours. If you want to work full time Lily, pay for child care and work 5 days. If you CHOOSE to work 2 days, don’t be surprised that you have only two days work. FFS.

Oh and also, the whining that ‘brands’ won’t work with her..... you are the brand Lily!! Brand partnerships should come second to you making exciting, innovative and stand-out content, that’s just about you. If you exist solely to be a tit advert for tit brands, your implosion is coming sooner than we could hope.
Wonderfully said! You’ve managed to put down everything I think but couldn’t express 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.