Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s recommending various baby items/gimmicky things that they’ve loved....a f**king kneeling pad for beside the bath...which I looked up and it is £20(!) and what is essentially just a nightlight for £45!! Does she realise that the average new parent doesn’t have that kind of disposable income to drop on complete non-necessities?! Infuriating.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused as the baby food had a note in saying to lily and co, happy new year...she could of still paid for it I guess but seemed very personal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Now she’s recommending various baby items/gimmicky things that they’ve loved....a f**king kneeling pad for beside the bath...which I looked up and it is £20(!) and what is essentially just a nightlight for £45!! Does she realise that the average new parent doesn’t have that kind of disposable income to drop on complete non-necessities?! Infuriating.
That kneeling pad for the bath.... what’s wrong with folding or rolling up the bath mat like everyone else? Works a treat for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused as the baby food had a note in saying to lily and co, happy new year...she could of still paid for it I guess but seemed very personal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes noticed that very suspect, she probably did not realise it could be seen:sneaky:

Reactions: 6
I have tit hair, but oh my god, the latest still of Hirons with some sort of weird, bleached 80’s mane all bouffed up... I’ll skip the free celebrity hair cuts, thanks.
It’s why we always see her with a stupid slicked back bun. Probably slicked with pixi tonic and conditioner

Reactions: 4
Another day another load of boring posts of her beige interiors and her “artfully” arranging her gold tatt jewellery and freebie make up. Absolute cure for insomnia 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Another mockery on her mate Anna because she did a 2019 fav that everyday were doing. I liked the way Anna was doing hers, she listed down everything that she likes since 2010 to 2019. the reason why lily doesn’t do one because she is lazy and she has a ‘baby’ lol of course and she probably doesn’t want to get compared down

Reactions: 7
Lily being so amazed about her alphabet stamps... Wow. She must have lived under a rock, they have never gone away and the scrapbooking world is full of them.

Also, she complains that the bullet journal wasn't working for her because she's now working part time? She clearly does not understand how the bullet journal system works. I'd recommend Ryder Carroll's book The Bullet Journal System, but that's a BOOK and she's got a BAAAAABY so she has no time to read, ever, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she is trying to look loved up but honestly she just looks like a smug twit!

77ACA3EF-5367-443D-AA00-1C00FEA71AFB.png

Reactions: 4
Did you see Rich’s face before and after he realised she was filming!? Poor guy!
325BF915-B6E2-446A-A86B-80D45E4728F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And you really think she read (and understood) the book? She more than likely was sent it and flicked through it... if she actually had read it she would understand how the system works and that 'I only work part time so it does not work for me' is ridiculous.

But whatever, she's got a new diary and who knows, maybe other companies might send her some undated diaries to try out. Lucky Lily.

Reactions: 3
And you really think she read (and understood) the book? She more than likely was sent it and flicked through it... if she actually had read it she would understand how the system works and that 'I only work part time so it does not work for me' is ridiculous.

But whatever, she's got a new diary and who knows, maybe other companies might send her some undated diaries to try out. Lucky Lily.
Of course not, she just wanted the coin for providing the endorsement. Classic Lily.

Reactions: 3
Did you see Rich’s face before and after he realised she was filming!? Poor guy!View attachment 71533
This is amazing.... I keep rewatching the clip. The funny thing is, it’s so obvious how miserable he looked, unless of course you’re Lily. She will have watched the story back and only zoomed a look at her own face and completely missed it. 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.