Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else avoid certain brands now because of all the stuff they give to these freeloaders, sorry influencers? I won’t buy anything from Jo Malone especially, the amount of stuff they send out is ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else avoid certain brands now because of all the stuff they give to these freeloaders, sorry influencers? I won’t buy anything from Jo Malone especially, the amount of stuff they send out is ridiculous.
Nars and hello fresh

Reactions: 8
Missoma... its such a turn off!!

Reactions: 15
Genuine question: has Lily ever had or kept up a hobby?

For all her privilege - able to make her own schedule, gifted opportunities, disposable income - I can't think of anything she's ever been interested in (unless she was paid to say it)?

Reactions: 12

For all her privilege - able to make her own schedule, gifted opportunities, disposable income - I can't think of anything she's ever been interested in (unless she was paid to say it)?
Didn’t she go to a gifted calligraphy workshop once? Then said it was so amazing she was going to make it her hobby and she couldn’t wait to get started with the expensive gifted book etc etc. Oh look, what bullshit. 🙄

Reactions: 13

She’ll start anything but gives up very quickly. Zero discipline.

Reactions: 4

Honestly it doesn't seem like she has much of a personality besides being negative and mopey. She doesn't read, she doesn't cook, doesn't do anything DIY related, doesn't like any sort of exercise AT ALL, doesn't even seem to enjoy music really, or travel unless it is a gifted trip to a luxury country side cottage or exotic resort. Even her travel content is mopey about how such and such is different in another country (shocker, I know).

I wonder what she and Rich talked about before having a baby. My partner and I share some hobbies but also have things that only one is interested in and I think that keeps our relationship interesting because I'm still interested in what he tells me about his hobbies and vice versa, and then there's things we enjoy doing together. I don't think Rich is anything special but he seems like a nice guy, does runs for charity, works out and is overall interested in some aspects of life it seems. A few years ago he did that cycle with Anna's husband, if I remember correctly.

Remember when Lily used to have her friend come to her in the tiny flat for workouts and she still moaned about how she didn't want to do it and her life was so hard and her flat didn't have much workout space (um, go outside or to any of the thousands of gyms in London you can afford?).

Anyway, TL;DR - Lily has no personality or interests.

Reactions: 9
Can we start making a list of all the 💩 Lily says she is going to do/*kindlygifted mentioned "can't wait to try this!" and is too lazy to actually review properly? I'm fed up of it. It's your JOB! Mentioning stuff that has been sent to you is NOT WORK! Let's start from stories from today...

- in depth review/info of the supplements
- nars foundation
- clarins moisturiser

Maybe we will get a bit more than "they switch the lights off and the cream felt nice" which was today's enlightening review. Really! FFS!

Reactions: 7
Can we start making a list of all the 💩 Lily says she is going to do/*kindlygifted mentioned "can't wait to try this!" and is too lazy to actually review properly? I'm fed up of it. It's your JOB! Mentioning stuff that has been sent to you is NOT WORK! Let's start from stories from today...

- in depth review/info of the supplements
- nars foundation
- clarins moisturiser

Maybe we will get a bit more than "they switch the lights off and the cream felt nice" which was today's enlightening review. Really! FFS!
Hello, another long-time lurker here. I want to get in on the fun at last.
Her facial review made me laugh, when she showed that protocol of her facial and it basically said “cleanse, tone, moisturise”. Yeah, I can do that at home, so what is the actual benefit of that undoubtedly very expensive facial? At least her begging for @cowshed #facials and #pregnancymassage doesn’t seem to have worked yet. That probably pisses her off.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that Mark isn’t really a fan of hers, I think Mark can smell her tit from far. I hope she continue to dig on Anna so they can fall out
I❤ Mark. He’s so lovely.

is Lily REALLY saying in her latest Instagram post that she’s had ‘no luck’ ?!!!!! Is she joking?!

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over how she calls it a PR gift instead of gifted like EVERYOTHER GOD DAM BLOGGER!!! And then she has the audacity to add an afflicted link, so she’s actually making money! If she had bought and reviewed the product herself that would be fine but she got it for free!!!

Reactions: 6
I❤ Mark. He’s so lovely.

is Lily REALLY saying in her latest Instagram post that she’s had ‘no luck’ ?!!!!! Is she joking?!
She blames her failure again in luck or others. Maybe referring to the controversies she created herself, if she is stupid and cannot keep her mouth shut, she shouldn’t really blame luck

Reactions: 3
20200110_084757.png

"I wrote this huge long caption"

Yeah right. New levels of lazy - pretending you wrote something in depth and profound and then deleted it because it was "too deep".
Give me a break you waster.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe her photo of this year didn’t include Grey. Like she’s a pretty important part of your life right?

View attachment 70783

"I wrote this huge long caption"

Yeah right. New levels of lazy - pretending you wrote something in depth and profound and then deleted it because it was "too deep".
Give me a break you waster.
I thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 1
I think Lily follows the herd, has no clear opinions of her own and is indecisive because she lacks confidence and needs validation from others. She did some vlogs with one of her friends ages ago about clothes shopping & said she likes to take a friend because she isn’t cool & doubts her own judgement. Must be hard working in an industry that values taste, style & flair if you have none. She’s never found a unique voice or point of view like Anna, Estee, Fleur et al. She just fumbles around trying to emulate what others do - often quite badly. I feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
I’m just taking a moment this Friday morning to say a prayer of thanks for Lily and her passion, dedication and 10 year journey. Without her self less hard work we wouldn’t have this industry of influencers we are now blessed with. And she was the ORIGINAL forefounding father. Without her I wouldn’t know what it looked like to view an incredibly privileged person opening and receiving vast amounts of free stuff. Thank you Lily 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.