Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 and wasn't that because she was doing an ad for a BMW? I'm sure they went on a "day out" to Westfield during that ad. Probably after she had to shell out £20 odd parking for a couple hours in central so she thought sod that, "lets go to a shopping centre in my sponsored BMW to spend my kindly gifted voucher for *insert random high street retailer here*, and ignore all the brilliant opportunities for fun on my doorstep because if I'm going to do an ad I want make sure I'm not wasting my own hard earned cash on parking" :rolleyes:
Yep she did. I also remember her complaining about how she “always forgets to pay for parking”. Yeah adult life is soooo difficult Lily

How can a pancake be an egg pancake? Pancakes are made with eggs?

2F4C5D9E-7699-4796-B089-999AFF9B5FFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never puts in the work. A few slap dash stories is about the extent of it.
Exactly. She’s fundamentally lazy. She thinks this way of treating the world is good enough. She’s the most spoiled entitled brat ever to create an Instagram account.

Reactions: 8
Yep she did. I also remember her complaining about how she “always forgets to pay for parking”. Yeah adult life is soooo difficult Lily

How can a pancake be an egg pancake? Pancakes are made with eggs?

View attachment 94432
Every time she writes egg it drives me crazy! They’re just banana pancakes!

Reactions: 3
The new coffee table is fugly! She is on an overnighter in a posh hotel, lots of freebies with Jo Malone and taken her Ma but I bet she still moans about getting home to baby Gray.

Reactions: 3
Jo Malone is one of those brands that do so much with 'influencers' that it's on my permantent NO BUY list. All those expensive lunches, weekends away, expensive gifts, it's absolutely ridiculous.

And about the plant.... it's how she worded it as well. 'the right style'. Do F off Lily. You're very right that if that's all she has to worry about she can count herself very lucky.

Also.. how did she not figure out that putting things, any things, on a small coffee table where your child can reach it was a good idea? I can see many 'keeping it real' posts moaning about Grey touching things coming up from now on... Just wait until she starts to crawl or heaven forbid, walk.

Reactions: 16
Apparently she contacted Rebecca for the bedroom redesign not too sure if it is paid. I feel Rebecca has a witch bone in her too, the way she writes about the process gives me that feeling. I doubt is paid, otherwise it will be highly discounted for Rebecca to publicly comment about her ‘client’

Reactions: 4
I watched fleurdeforces stories about the (predictably obscene :rolleyes: ) Jo Malone gifted stay all in the effort to advertise for mother's day. She has also taken her mum and seemed to be advertising it as a great gift to give your mum, a fancy hotel stay to treat your mum, spending quality time with your mum enjoying a fancy tea, and of course all the Jo Malone gift sets to gift your mum for mother's Day, with personalisation and fancy gift boxes etc. ......then I watched lily's. Her take on it all was, I can't wait to relax and have a bath in this amazing hotel suite, I'm loving having a nice fancy tea, I can't wait for a lie in in the morning, I'm loving the new jo malone fragrance gift set and personalisation option.......what shall I get?........ MY name!!! 😂😂 it's like her mum is just her plus one in order to get the free trip. No mention of spoiling her own mum and enjoying all these things for her mum (I know it's gifted but lily is the type of person who would gift a free IKEA pencil and think she's made an effort).

Fleur is also a mum to a 2 year old. It's just so predictable that the first person lily would think about on mother's Day is herself :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
She posted about her plant not being the right style for the corner and I just said if that’s all she has to worry about then she was lucky.
Haha. “The style of the plant” is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard from her. Blocking you for that is extremely thin-skinned though, it just shows there’s nothing behind it when she feels all high and mighty because she “educates” “trolls” rather than blocking.
I also wonder if she has any actual trolls, or if she counts valid criticism as trolling, too. I suspect she uses the term loosely for anything that isn’t arse-kissing.

Reactions: 7
She’s described the UK as having a weird vibe at the moment. Erm, a global pandemic is not a ‘weird vibe’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.