Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it really be as expensive as £40-50K? It's quite a small house.
She had her entire roof taken off and replaced (although she’s never actually said why they chose to do that it’s not actually needed) so it’s definitely going to be costly.

Reactions: 11
Tbh, I’d be surprised if it was ONLY £40-50k, especially with building materials being so pricey right now. A friend of mine was recently quoted for having a mezzanine level added to an existing annexe she has, and that was quoted as £50k.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's likely to be significantly more than that due to price hikes caused by covid. We were quoted between £60k and £70k for ours by 3 different builders within the last 6 months. At our last house in 2016 we converted the loft and it was £40k with everything done down to the decorating. I'd be surprised if Lily is getting much change out of £70k with London price hike on top (despite all the inevitable and undeserved freebees!)

Reactions: 14
Guys in her reel she’s teaching us how to share with our partners! She really is the best at helping us.. how would we ever know how to do some of these basic tasks like walking up stairs, making cereal or eating chocolates.
6B6B8F8F-0002-49F3-96B7-88B1D55D970A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This AD is So Bad. The only thing I've learned is that a couple created this chocolate and that it's available in shops and online.... Like thousands of other chocolates??? What makes this one so special???? Why is it your top tier choco Lily?? What does it taste like???
GODDDDDD!!!! She is stinking bad!!!! And it boils my piss that she made thousands of pounds for this sad excuse of an ad!!!

Reactions: 33
they paid her to make this…. the grain… we have home videos from the 90s and with better quality

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Rich is wearing a Kaballah bracelet in that photo, interesting - I didn’t realise he’d taken on much of the Jewish faith / traditions

Reactions: 5
strict sharing rules? wth lol if you need to be strict about sharing food there's probably something wrong in your relationship..

if you truly love someone you won't mind giving them the last piece of xyz.. etc. its not a big deal and certainly does not ruin a marriage lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.