Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
240F0BF9-19CB-47F7-BD92-E512DF000996.jpeg

“Samey” 🙄 does she really not know any better alternatives?! Perhaps monotonous, dull, repetitious? I’ll give you those for free, Lily, just like the education that seemed to teach me a lot more than your expensive private schooling did.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How about a chilli, meat and vegetarian versions…fish pie…any sort of casserole or stew…all perfect for the winter months!

Reactions: 9
It is marked as an ad but in typical lily style it’s hidden…
Ooh reporting. Good eye @fidgetjo! I scanned it and only caught the hashtag.

It’s amazing she comes up with such covert ad disguises, given that she’s so dumb about basic life tit like not flushing tampons down the loo, with stilted creativity that hasn’t progressed beyond 2012 style stop-motion. Maybe that’s where she’s putting all her headspace!

Yup, with Philip Kingsley, made a huge fuss about it and had an ad with them soon after. Only a few weeks after that, she shilled Aveda, then L'Oréal
She’s going downhill.

Reactions: 7
I can’t ffffing bear the phrase post partum!!!. we are not Americans FFS. Plus what different freezer food do you need just because you have had a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's just hope the muffin company kindly reaches out to get her a freebie muffin basket, as that is the best thing after giving birth. But don't expect the new parents to open the door, they will have a newborn as well as a toddler. If you think they can take in deliveries, well... Guess nobody told you!

Let's just hope the muffin company kindly reaches out to get her a freebie muffin basket, as that is the best thing after giving birth. But don't expect the new parents to open the door, they will have a newborn as well as a toddler. If you think they can take in deliveries, well... Guess nobody told you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t ffffing bear the phrase post partum!!!. we are not Americans FFS. Plus what different freezer food do you need just because you have had a baby.
Oh thank funk someone else has said it. I'm absolutely fed up of hearing it from everyone.

Reactions: 10
Grab your notebooks— the woman who has repainted multiple rooms in her newly renovated house is giving out tips on picking paint colors. Clever!

She said the color she chose for the loft is “perfect”. Screenshot here as evidence for when she complains in a few months that she must repaint because she was too rushed and pregnant to make a decision she was truly happy with.
I am currently renovating my first house at the age of 42 after saving for a deposit for 12 years! I am having white all over because it is cheap.. went to B&Q and saw a gorgeous greeny blue that was damaged and discounted to £4 (from £20) so have treated myself to that for my home office/spare room. Lily is sooo entitled. I am so stressed picking colours because I pay for it all myself (unlike Lily). I am putting updates on Instagram but it's an ex council low budget house that is not that interesting.. however I have paid for it all myself with years of hard work and sacrifice.. and it is an ex council wreck.. but I am so proud. Lily will never love her house because she hasn't put her own effort into anything! xx

I’m exactly the same. I also have money that I could choose to invest in furniture and occasionally splash out on items that will last longer (both new and vintage furniture.) And that’s what invalidates all her deliberating for me - she never ever mentions price, or durability or any of the normal things you’d think about because she gets so much gifted. It’s all so hollow
I bet if you asked Lily what was her favourite style or colour she wouldn't even know because she is so used to following trends and not thinking for herself! I have just bought a house and have some nice solid pine peices of living room furniture (a sideboard and bookcase), and although they aren't 'trendy' they are solid, quality and I actually like the natural wooden look. I didn't even buy them first hand.. the sideboard was a hand-me-down from a family member and the bookcase was bought from FB marketplace for £20. I like them and I am keeping them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Of course she is liking the HM collections. Why would you want to buy something that Jane and Mary down the road also having.

Reactions: 4
She's just looking for a boost to her engagement rates though right?
Yes you’re probably right, which is why I posted it here rather than engaging with her on Instagram 😝 also maybe she’s complaining that you can’t freeze salad? 😂

Reactions: 10
View attachment 800784
“Samey” 🙄 does she really not know any better alternatives?! Perhaps monotonous, dull, repetitious? I’ll give you those for free, Lily, just like the education that seemed to teach me a lot more than your expensive private schooling did.
Really tempted to write ‘to save cooking yourself, why don’t you try Whiltshire farm foods, they my were great for my Grandma’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.