Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can we stop shaming Lily! She was doing ‘work-y bits’ 😂😂 she is so dull and daft like her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Intense salad’ wtf does that mean… she really did not learn anything at school especially what words mean!

6DC08B75-4A5E-415C-A389-5CE82BEBB767.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a very slow and deliberate decision maker and, coupled with anxiety and existential dread, it can take me a while to choose something, especially if it’s a spendy purchase. But Lily, man oh man. She REALLY needs a professional decorator that she pays for or AT THE VERY LEAST, a pro account with Canva. I’ve never done a reno, but aren’t these sorts of details decided on quite early in the process to account for production and delays? And wouldn’t you at least have a mood board ready to go? She acts like these are life and death decisions that take up entire work days, but if she had picked out these things ahead of time I highly doubt it would be so dramatic 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m exactly the same. I also have money that I could choose to invest in furniture and occasionally splash out on items that will last longer (both new and vintage furniture.) And that’s what invalidates all her deliberating for me - she never ever mentions price, or durability or any of the normal things you’d think about because she gets so much gifted. It’s all so hollow

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20211007-135558_Instagram.jpg

What...what's intense about...this salad? It's not even seasoned. 😭
She really threw together the weirdest concoction, put some bacon bits on top and thought "oooh spicy"🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A328008E-6B9F-4BA6-A518-8FC81FEADA3F.jpeg

I edited the toilet, the one Lily uploaded has no toilet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Why the hell would you pose for a picture pretending to be on the toilet THEN post it to Instagram.

‘Rich take a photo of me looking like I’m doing a tit, that’ll make good content.’

Also by the look of the bags hung up the builders are on site. So they had to watch her do this!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the hell would you pose for a picture pretending to be on the toilet THEN post it to Instagram.

‘Rich take a photo of me looking like I’m doing a tit, that’ll make good content.’
She is happier doing a fake tit on her imaginary toilet, possibly gifted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her 'intense salad' looks so.... Meh.. could she not have brightened up the colours? Oh wait, she took the picture in gloomy London and she is 'keeping it real'. Sigh.

Reactions: 16
Her 'intense salad' looks so.... Meh.. could she not have brightened up the colours? Oh wait, she took the picture in gloomy London and she is 'keeping it real'. Sigh.
She’s also using the ugly brown filter she loves to make it look even more bland and beige

imagine thinking the picture of your lunch needed to be filtered to look better 😂

Reactions: 11

Also by the look of the bags hung up the builders are on site. So they had to watch her do this!
I just can't understand her!! It's so bizarre. Like this is supposed to be your job and you're putting stuff like this up?

The builders have to be going "wtf is this one?"

Also, I agree with whoever mentioned that the salad would look better without that terrible brown filter on top of everything.

Reactions: 8
She looks so bad in that awful magnolia colour! Wear some bright colours for once, Lily, it would be so much more flattering.

Reactions: 12
Honestly even black would be better than these poop colors she’s obsessed with. At least black is chic, flattering, and doesn’t make your complexion look haggard.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 798399

MY house, it’s MY house. Not OUR house, all MINE.
Looks like she's got her eyebrows on backwards.
Seriously, the state of them, do they not have salons in London or is she such a busy London mum she hasn't 30 minutes to spare to get those bad boys tamed? Or God forbid, tweeze them herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like she's got her eyebrows on backwards.
Seriously, the state of them, do they not have salons in London or is she such a busy London mum she hasn't 30 minutes to spare to get those bad boys tamed? Or God forbid, tweeze them herself?
Let’s be honest it’s for the best she doesn’t do them herself. Imagine the amount of time she’d spend complaining about how much hard work it is to tweeze or wax her own brows. Then when it inevitably goes wrong complaining for weeks about how ugly they are and how much she hates them. Then when they finally grow back, they’ll have grown back funny all because she had to do them herself on time. And for the next 5 years she’ll be complaining that something is wrong with them all because she waxed them once at home.

and that’s not even mentioning the ‘allergic reaction’ she’ll have to the wax or the metal from the tweezers.

No I think I’d rather she looked like a man with those slugs on her face than hear about all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.