Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she admitted that she wouldn’t have posted the reel if Grey picked Rich. No need for honesty we know you well Lily 🤣🤣
She 100% would have posted it and would have some dumb caption about being a ‘busy working London mum’ meaning that rich and grey spend time together and she’s missing out on so much and how hard it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really dislike this “trend” with kids. Dogs, who cares. While the kid doesn’t know what’s happening in the moment, it’s afterwards during the reaction that I think is unhealthy. Lily is such an ass in her reaction but Rich is so pathetic, you can near him being all lame in the background “Best out of …”

I feel sorry for their kids. No doubt they’ll have all they need in life, but their parents are idiots, without a critical line of thinking between the two of them.

I’m also convinced she needs her own Wiki now after the free hotel / free haircut bitchiness and then watching this week’s video. She has lost the plot. She’s just phoning it in at this point and whispering (literally) as she does it. So self conscious she can’t go without mascara, yet posts a video where she looks like an absolute troll. Who’s betting her hair was so vile she needed to keep the hood up? And the phone call about Anna… that was fake. There was no noise on the other end, and if someone else was on speaker (especially a delivery person, presumably in a street or on a car on a road) there would be SOME background noise.

Lily doesn’t understand that this is pity, not sympathy. Fairly sure this person is trolling her too!
7FECC087-6BED-4DA1-B4A5-EF370B3B6BB9.jpeg

Reactions: 26
I don’t know why she doesn’t say Shoreham, Brighton is huge. That clip is so vile.
For privacy reasons. I doubt Anna will ever tell her "viewers/followers" where she actually lives now (though a simple google search ppl can find it if they really want to). She also didn't post the birthdate of her son for the same reason which I agree with as it makes babies/children more vulnerable to identity theft especially when you post everything about them online where anyone can see it (birthday favorite, toy, pet name, mother's maiden name, etc). I wonder if Lily is going to follow Anna's footsteps and suddenly be "discreet" with her son but I can't see that happening. I can't see that with Anna either. They'll try to keep the baby out of their content for fear of being typecast as a mummy vlogger yet b/c their "job" requires so little effort, therefore taking care of the baby has to be featured somehow.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211003-182843.png

Right gang, let's get replying... Ideas for her worst nightmares?
- taking Grey on the tube to South London on her own
- just plain looking after Grey on her own to be honest
- cooking a family meal and all eating together
- wearing a different colour every day of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 793034

I said not heat (hair) challenge. Pretty sure she'll delete that in an instant and pretend she never saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For privacy reasons. I doubt Anna will ever tell her "viewers/followers" where she actually lives now (though a simple google search ppl can find it if they really want to). She also didn't post the birthdate of her son for the same reason which I agree with as it makes babies/children more vulnerable to identity theft especially when you post everything about them online where anyone can see it (birthday favorite, toy, pet name, mother's maiden name, etc). I wonder if Lily is going to follow Anna's footsteps and suddenly be "discreet" with her son but I can't see that happening. I can't see that with Anna either. They'll try to keep the baby out of their content for fear of being typecast as a mummy vlogger yet b/c their "job" requires so little effort, therefore taking care of the baby has to be featured somehow.
I understand but the whole phone call was an ‘accident’ right, they happened to call while she was filming?

Because if you don’t have the intention of showing why would you not say Shoreham when a delivery guy was calling for direction. Doesn’t make sense.

Only two things- the whole call was fake / she intended to gloat about how much of a true friend she is OR she couldn’t remember where Anna lives.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
A few notes:

Grey chose Lily because Grey is right handed. And pretty sure all hotels have black out blinds these days 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand but the whole phone call was an ‘accident’ right, they happened to call while she was filming?

Because if you don’t have the intention of showing why would you not say Shoreham when a delivery guy was calling for direction. Doesn’t make sense.

Only two things- the whole call was fake / she intended to gloat about how much of a true friend she is OR she couldn’t remember where Anna lives.
I'm pretty sure it was those two things. Lily can't do any remote "good"/decent/kind/considerate deed without gloating about it (b/c in her eyes what's the point if no one saw it?). She needs to show the world she's a "good" person and receive accolades/adoration/pat on her fried head. Lily is a lazy narcissist.

Poor Grey. I hate these 'favourite' challenges.
Those type of challenges esp couples who post them make me cringe. I don't know why parents feel the need even in jest to post these types of videos/content. It's straight up narcissism b/c literally no one cares.

Reactions: 17
BA HA HA HA. Just starting watching her video this week and the performative taking the phone call from delivery driver re: something she had ordered for Anna was HILARIOUS.
I’m a couple pages behind but had to skip to the vlog as soon as I saw this comment and omg this is no exaggeration it was sooooo performative, to the point that it was comical. I’m convinced it was a fake phone call. And even if it wasn’t why couldn’t she cut that part out??

Also when she appears with that green hoodie I could have screamed hahahah. Why show yourself and then say you’re not gonna show yourself?

she is so ANNOYING

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 793034

She’s desperate for ideas. Not one or her videos has secured over 80k views in weeks and weeks.

Reactions: 12
She’s desperate for ideas. Not one or her videos has secured over 80k views in weeks and weeks.
I get it's infuriating that capitalism rewards those willing to exploit anything and everything (Lily is a microcosm of that) hence why individuals who deserve nice freebies never get them and the least deserving do.

This is petty af but know that Lily has purposely put out more "fashion/beauty" content (2 YT videos in 2 weeks re: "clothes") in the hope to get that content up and do numbers and I hope everyone realizes that they are the content performing the absolute worst on all the platforms she uses. Lily has previously said it frustrates her that the fashion/beauty content does the least well so know that she's prob frustrated by that and that the views ARE in fact decreasing. Yes, I'm sure Lily will sporadically get freebies (esp as department stores/brands get more desperate to get ppl shopping and will use any avenue to advertise - including Lily) but take heart knowing those sponsorships/freebies from brands she used to get and actually WANTS aren't materializing like she'd hope.

Reactions: 16
Also they are both meant to hold her hand for that reel with Grey 😂
Yes! She can’t even do a social media trend properly. Another aspect of her job, to know that stuff and do it right!

Girl, get a new career. I mean, the decision is being made for you. The train is derailed. There’s no getting it back in the tracks. Pick another mode of transportation.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.