Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not, as I am sure she would throw the 'I am the reason we got all this for free' card in his face.

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on the hotel stories.

What an ungrateful, miserable stooge.

My next action will be messaging the hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t have a problem in principle with her sharing the downsides of that trip as it’s annoying when people have PR trips to hotels and don’t tell you a single useful fact but all her issues aren’t really problems, just give your child a smaller version of your meal and as it’s a hotel room you’d probably realise you were going to be sharing a room before you turned up. There’s just no joy in her stories and if staying in a free hotel with your family is that much of an effort, why bother

Reactions: 38
I don’t have a problem in principle with her sharing the downsides of that trip as it’s annoying when people have PR trips to hotels and don’t tell you a single useful fact but all her issues aren’t really problems, just give your child a smaller version of your meal and as it’s a hotel room you’d probably realise you were going to be sharing a room before you turned up. There’s just no joy in her stories and if staying in a free hotel with your family is that much of an effort, why bother
Absolutely, her problem is non-problem. I don’t understand what is kids friendly breakfast

Reactions: 20
I sent this for 2 reasons. 1. My daughter would absolutely eat everything in that photo. 2. I know this will piss her off and I am a bleep 😊

Screenshot_20211002-202018_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've only just realised she's wearing that awful green dress and ankle boots combo that she obviously thinks looks really stylish
It really is a dreadful outfit. Those white skinny legs thrust into the clumpy boots, it’s like she got dressed in the dark

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lily's moans around the hotel are in part because moaning is her default nature and partly because I think she thinks it makes people believe she's not just in it for the freebies and is the kind of influencer who will give you a 'well rounded' review of the hotel. But, in true Lily style, it's executed in a sloppy way.

Also - in her stories from yesterday she said she LOVED that Grey loves shopping. She's 2 years old. It's nothing to be proud of that she's already a consumer.

BA HA HA HA. Just starting watching her video this week and the performative taking the phone call from delivery driver re: something she had ordered for Anna was HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe we should change the thread title to 'as dull as her loft conversion'.

I feel depressed after watching that video.

Hope the roof stood up to the torrential rain yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with you re influencers being honest about a service/product is important but honestly seeing her stories pissed me off. So she’s given a FREE stay at a hotel and she’s complaining about something as minuscule as the food not being that child friendly what the duck. She’s so damn negative all the time. Also I don’t have kids so I’m clueless but I don’t see anything that isn’t child friendly from the food that she has shown

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lily's moans around the hotel are in part because moaning is her default nature and partly because I think she thinks it makes people believe she's not just in it for the freebies and is the kind of influencer who will give you a 'well rounded' review of the hotel. But, in true Lily style, it's executed in a sloppy way.

Also - in her stories from yesterday she said she LOVED that Grey loves shopping. She's 2 years old. It's nothing to be proud of that she's already a consumer.

BA HA HA HA. Just starting watching her video this week and the performative taking the phone call from delivery driver re: something she had ordered for Anna was HILARIOUS.
Bizarre review in places - they don’t do kids food but will make adjustments, so essentially they do kids food you just have to ask.

My 3 year old boy likes getting deliveries so much I’m worried that he’s becoming bratty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm only a couple of minutes into the vlog but Lily is SO transparent. Says she is going to get interrupted and then proceeds to take a phone call which she makes sure to include so that everyone knows she has sent Anna something by conveniently only leaving in the important bits of letting us know she ordered something - Brighton - newborn baby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
In the first 20 seconds of her new vlog. She’s got the lights on her in office because it’s a dark and gloomy day… yet still thinks she doesn’t need normal lights in ehe loft? Use your brain lily.

‘rich will go film it, but it’s hard because it’s dark whilst greys in bed’ why can’t you watch grey for 10 mins whilst rich does your job for you lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeeesus Christ
This is the woman so concerned with appearances that she sent her husband and child out to buy her mascara before she could leave her hotel room?
I've seen junkies more put-together than her.

Also, Lily, you look good in bright, clear colour: a good rule of thumb for you is if the shade could conceivably be seen in a child's nappy, its not the right colour for you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Also lily said she was worried about grey and the dust but has the air purifier in her own bedroom… not greys. So really she wasn’t worried about grey only about herself as per usual.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.