Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah she did NOT send her toddler and husband buy mascara and stayed at the hotel herself. No one told her, you can take care of your own mistakes, or even, leave the house with any mascara at all on a holiday it seems. I really can’t believe that. Does she do it for engagement? That’s incredibly stupid and self centered. Does she really think that’s normal?
Unbelievable. Well, maybe not for her. The weirdo!

Just imagining sending my husband and child out for a mascara. First response…”what’s a mascara”. Second….”duck off, it’s your own fault”. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand what she meant by there is NO room devider so she had an early night. Poor Rich, he was mislead that he will get a #prshag
Most hotels I’ve ever stayed at haven’t had a room divider…. Even in a ‘family room’. What Lily’s really saying is she’s annoyed they weren’t gifted a suite!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Most hotels I’ve ever stayed at haven’t had a room divider…. Even in a ‘family room’. What Lily’s really saying is she’s annoyed they weren’t gifted a suite!
Same here and why would she want one? Grey’s only two! She really is an odd one!

Reactions: 19
Unbelievable. Well, maybe not for her. The weirdo!

Just imagining sending my husband and child out for a mascara. First response…”what’s a mascara”. Second….”duck off, it’s your own fault”. 🤣🤣
Snap - my partner would just laugh at me for even thinking of asking him to do that with a toddler. She’s not going to cope at all with two on her own!

Reactions: 11
So Lily and Rich had to sit in the absolute dark ('thank you blackout curtains') in absolute silence as Grey can't sleep if there is even a tiny bit of noise.... Poor them!

And the mascara thing, I am sure she did the same a few years ago and complained boys just don't understand ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wait until that mascara gives her an allergic reaction. Rich and Grey will be hearing her complain about it for the rest of their lives.

It will be like this:
‘Grey, Happy 21st Birthday! I can still remember how tiny and cute you were as a little toddler when you went to Boots with daddy to get me a mascara that gave ME a major allergic reaction. And now, you’re all grown up!”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have no words. She can't survive for a day without mascara? That sort of self obsession might be OK for a teenager, but not for a thirty something soon-to-be mother of two 😡

Reactions: 32
I thought she might caveat the mascara thing by saying they were going to Boots anyway maybe to get Grey something, or because it's on the way to a play park, but actually no it would seem they just went out for her mascara?!

Reactions: 18
Wait until that mascara gives her an allergic reaction. Rich and Grey will be hearing her complain about it for the rest of their lives.

It will be like this:
‘Grey, Happy 21st Birthday! I can still remember how tiny and cute you were as a little toddler when you went to Boots with daddy to get me a mascara that gave ME a major allergic reaction. And now, you’re all grown up!”
Sorry, correction:

‘Grey, Happy 21st Birthday! I can still remember how tiny and cute you were as a little toddler when I was pregnant and you went to Boots with daddy to get me a mascara that gave ME a major allergic reaction. Did I mention I was pregnant when that happened? And now, you’re all grown up!”

Now that sounds more like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, correction:

‘Grey, Happy 21st Birthday! I can still remember how tiny and cute you were as a little toddler when I was pregnant and you went to Boots with daddy to get me a mascara that gave ME a major allergic reaction. Did I mention I was pregnant when that happened? And now, you’re all grown up!”

Now that sounds more like it!
You forgot that it’ll have been the worst thing that had ever happened to her before & that it still to this day 20 years later the worst thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so vile, this whole night away, almost every single story has been negative in some way, and shows her selfish behaviour to the extreme.
She seems like such a nasty self-obsessed person, I don't know how anyone can bear to be around her!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Of course she was intentionally vague about requesting a specific mascara so she could snark on doormat’s choice. You’d think a “beauty guru” would know what mascara she wanted but if you’re going to be easy breezy about making a selection then just be grateful when your errand boy returns with exactly what you requested.

ETA thank god she got her hands on that mascara as she would have looked like an absolute ghoul without it.

Reactions: 28
I’m not surprised Grey loves shopping. It’s the one time her mother is excited. Love that she is rebelling the beige poop wardrobe and wants bright pink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20211002-122806_Instagram.jpg

Here we are again - ad/pr text in white against a white background, all other text in black on every other story

I have now pointed this out to her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Free bleeping clothes now. At a time where costs are rising for families who will struggle to keep their kids warm this Winter. She is a cretin.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.