Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even follow the hotel on instagram. She is absolutely shameless and will take any freebie going… I’ve never written to a brand/hotel/whatever about working with an influencer but I’m seriously tempted to with Lily! So bloody undeserved!

Reactions: 30
She is deliberately moving the "ad pr gift" text into the part of the photo where it is least visible View attachment 789860View attachment 789862
Report it. The more info that regulatory groups can observe and collect about online influencing behavior, the better. I actually think it should be standardized and I advocate for this within the industry. It should be clearly marked, styled the same no matter the influencer (same type, color, and same prominent locator, eg top left under the handle, etc.)

Standardized and obvious, just like the warning on a pack of cigarettes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t even follow the hotel on instagram. She is absolutely shameless and will take any freebie going… I’ve never written to a brand/hotel/whatever about working with an influencer but I’m seriously tempted to with Lily! So bloody undeserved!
Same. Did it the first time today. Of all influencers, she is the least deserving one

She followed Rutaenroute, she had a baby a while ago too. Maybe Rich told her that she can’t blame Grey for looking like a woman?

Reactions: 7
Wow she’s actually willingly eating with her child… think that was part of the contract to get the free stay?

View attachment 789927
Oh good, she managed to get another negative in, having to eat early because they're eating together. I mean, the sacrifices you have to make as a parent! Poor Lily, nobody told her about early meals!

Reactions: 14
Is it because I'm from a northern working class family that eating your tea as a family is normal to me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it because I'm from a northern working class family that eating your tea as a family is normal to me?
Well, you just answered your own question here. You're clearly not a busy working mum in London, or else you'd know that you cannot possibly eat with your children. They need to be fed way early, and if you would share your meal with them, they would want everything on your plate and that just can't happen. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I also messaged the tile company 🙈🙈 She’ll just complain about them in 6 months time, so what’s the point.

The hotel looks like a current unfluencer hangout; Alix from I covet thee had dinner there, but not tagged as an ad….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same! Born & bred Leeds council estate, always had tea on our laps with the family. We just wouldn’t understand because we’re not Londoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211002-095941_Instagram.jpg

Leave it to Lily to be gifted an entire weekend away from home only to have 90% negative things to say. Who gives a duck if there's no bath? That's a you problem, not the hotel's problem. Same with the food, it's looks perfectly fine???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I will post on their google review too. Lol

I don’t understand what is kid food, so far she had pizza and breakfasts. Just ask for bread and butter, maybe they didn’t serve her fav Kellogg’s

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 790797
Leave it to Lily to be gifted an entire weekend away from home only to have 90% negative things to say. Who gives a duck if there's no bath? That's a you problem, not the hotel's problem. Same with the food, it's looks perfectly fine???
She's the type that would complain if there was a kids menu with nuggets and chips, as well as complaining when there isn't.
There's no room divide - like a wall? Like you have at home? It's a hotel room, not a bleeping house, but as it happens you have one of those a couple of miles down the road anyway!
And carping about the lack of a bath - I wouldn't really expect a bath in a London hotel room? They're hardly standard? But if I was bringing a child to stay in a hotel for a single night I would bring a CLEAN child. Fecked if I'm wasting hotel time doing bath night. (And no, I don't believe that Lily "Dirty Protest" Garnham washes her child daily. Not a hope)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I don’t understand what she meant by there is NO room devider so she had an early night. Poor Rich, he was mislead that he will get a #prshag

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do you all think Lionel paid Lily’s university / professors to make sure she graduated?
I just can’t see how she could make it through university if she can’t make it through one night in a gifted luxury hotel.

• Haha
View attachment 790797
I wrote Treehouse about this just now and came on here to post the same thing. What. A. bleeping. witch.

Reactions: 23
Hahahah she did NOT send her toddler and husband buy mascara and stayed at the hotel herself. No one told her, you can take care of your own mistakes, or even, leave the house with any mascara at all on a holiday it seems. I really can’t believe that. Does she do it for engagement? That’s incredibly stupid and self centered. Does she really think that’s normal?

• Haha
40774D86-C092-43FA-B17D-6D1A2CDE9FC0.png

Back to curling her hair. You can see the smoke coming from the straighteners 💀 nobody told her you need heat protectant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She really couldn’t have gone without mascara for the day? Or gone and got it herself? Or waited and picked it up when they’re already out for the day?

Sending rich out WITH grey to go get it for her. Lazy cow.

AB458B0C-9657-48D5-925B-0263BA181D79.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.