Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks exactly the same. Which might be what she’s going for. Good job it’s free eh!

Reactions: 16
Imagine being that lazy, getting a free haircut and not even being bothered to go to get the patch test done so you couldn’t get it coloured.

Reactions: 18
I’ve literally never wanted to wash my hair after the hairdressers. Probably because I actually pay for my appointments so want to make the most of it unlike freebie Lily
I don’t understand this. Liiiike does she mean because in the past stylists would put too much product on or because it came out not looking how she wanted it to?!

Reactions: 4
Imagine being that lazy, getting a free haircut and not even being bothered to go to get the patch test done so you couldn’t get it coloured.
But on the flip side the darker hair does look better on her! It’ll do her hair good to have a break from the colour 🙏🏼

Reactions: 13
I know I joke about Lily but it’s really irked me seeing her free haircut post. She isn’t deserving at all. Without going off topic, my younger brother was diagnosed with lymphoma last week. If anything, my Mum deserves a free haircut, Cowshed massage, heck even a free sofa bed for the stress she is under right now. Without letting my emotions take over, I find the whole influencer culture leaving a bitter taste in my mouth with how the world has been the past 18 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
There is something ultra annoying about someone who gets a free hair appointment. WHO goes to a hairdressers based off an influencer story?!

Reactions: 33
That is why I don’t feel bad if she had diarrhoea, can’t breathe, can’t tit, blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks the same to me.
That's a low bar & an insult to hairdressers everywhere. I'm sure the vast majority of us don't hate our just done hair so much we go straight home to wash it! Even when I've not loved my cut or colour, I still wouldn't wash it that day.

Reactions: 9
Is she still taking those supplements she was recommended after her blood work? If so ... Guess that wasn't what caused the hair damage, Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know many people here aren’t a fan of Zoe, I thought she explained her struggle with the 4th trimester well. Oh she also did pelvic floor exercise (she is also super lazy okay). I am willing to bet my life saving that Lily never follow through any pelvic floor exercsie, she doesn’t do ‘maintenance’. She would rather beg for a problem to be fixed

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know many people here aren’t a fan of Zoe, I thought she explained her struggle with the 4th trimester well. Oh she also did pelvic floor exercise (she is also super lazy okay). I am willing to bet my life saving that Lily never follow through any pelvic floor exercsie, she doesn’t do ‘maintenance’. She would rather beg for a problem to be fixed
And then want a machine or something to fix it for her because skilled humans are never worth their time or weight 😂🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is going for the effortless, perfectly imperfect hair waves but they always look tortured and uptight. Sometimes it’s just best to let your hair do what it naturally wants to do instead of beating it into submission (and killing it in the process). Always chasing something you won’t have will leave you feeling disappointed. But I guess that’s why she’s perpetually miserable!

Reactions: 22
She’s nostalgic for being 25 - slim and kind of pretty with little effort. Hair did what she wanted blah blah.

It takes more effort as you get older. And Lily is a no effort kind of person.

Reactions: 20
70A95918-A768-4762-B8A1-13064EF6DAD8.png

can someone elaborate on the baby girl vs baby boy hormones, is she chatting tit out her arse again

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Definitely talking out of her arse again 😂
Also is this a subtle dig on her part that she thinks the reason for her current hair is that she’s having a boy and not getting the same amount of hormones (which isn’t true, I had a boy and my hair was absolutely stunning during pregnancy). She’s really got issues that she’s having a boy I think

Reactions: 24
Also is this a subtle dig on her part that she thinks the reason for her current hair is that she’s having a boy and not getting the same amount of hormones (which isn’t true, I had a boy and my hair was absolutely stunning during pregnancy). She’s really got issues that she’s having a boy I think
It’s never her (Lily I mean, not Grey LOL) fault that her hair is so fucked up. It’s the hairdressers, the unborn child, the vitamins, the weather, the stress, the heat, the styling, the hair dye, the artichokes, the shlumpy dresses, the free stuff she gets sent, etc etc ad nauseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.