Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if it's been discussed before, but Lily's friend Debs that she mentions a lot (in vlogs from 4 yrs ago) is apparently a stylist. I had a look at her IG and Lindsay Holland follows her and interacts w her content. Did Lily have a falling out w her? Can't see any likes from her on her posts. But I may have missed it because I don't follow Lily so it just hasn't shown up. Anyway, Debs has got great style and it's so refreshing to see, Lily could use her styling service.

Reactions: 5
Idk if it's been discussed before, but Lily's friend Debs that she mentions a lot (in vlogs from 4 yrs ago) is apparently a stylist. I had a look at her IG and Lindsay Holland follows her and interacts w her content. Did Lily have a falling out w her? Can't see any likes from her on her posts. But I may have missed it because I don't follow Lily so it just hasn't shown up. Anyway, Debs has got great style and it's so refreshing to see, Lily could use her styling service.
I think she went wedding dress shopping with Debs recently so they didn’t have a falling out as far as I know. Lily is probably just to envious to support her friend’s succes.

Reactions: 12
Nah, she went wedding dress fitting with her a few months back. She did a video with Lily many years ago, I think Lily’s ego is too big to advice now

Reactions: 8
I'll never forget on the 'relationship' podcast (which one? another subject they repeated again and again). Anyway, she retold an anecdote about how they (Lily and Rich) were out with friends and Lily was telling a story with some details exaggerated and Rich pulled her up (in front of the friends) and said that she wasn't telling the truth and Lily was furious with him and later had to tell him what he'd done was wrong and how they needed to be on the same 'team' or something. She retold this story like she'd never reflected on the situation at all. She was humiliated that Rich had shown her up and got angry at him - and years later she still thought she was in the right about it. That pretty much summed up their relationship. She is in control.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well Rich could have left if he wanted to, but I am sure that having a place to live for free in London during his whole 20s was worth it. And I am sure that Lily's dad and her job helped a lot for them to get a house like that and renovate it at 30. He doesn't even have to sleep with her that often (Lily's words), only when she wanted to have a baby he had to work extra hard.

Reactions: 21
Someone once told me a story about a couple who got married and had a kid because they had been together a while and it was the logical next step. Needless to say she had an affair and they broke up. I totally see Lily and Rich as this couple.

Reactions: 22
Someone once told me a story about a couple who got married and had a kid because they had been together a while and it was the logical next step. Needless to say she had an affair and they broke up. I totally see Lily and Rich as this couple.
No way Lily is having the affair though. Far too much work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh I cannot wait for a glorious heartfelt moan about the fuel shortage in London. Because, guys, she's pregnant afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting how she Instagrams the tit out of her anniversary dinner then posts nothing on a work day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This has been a bit of a pattern lately. She posts a flurry of stories one day as if she's taken leave of her senses (like when she posted all of her old reels) and then nothing the next day

Reactions: 19
Guys, don’t question the mArKetInG GeNiUs. This kind of performance is what the brands pay big bucks for.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand pregnant influencers aversion to maternity wear. There a lot of on trend maternity wear and there are lots you can wear from regular lines. Lily's peasant dresses with boots make me shudder :censored:

Reactions: 19
I don't understand pregnant influencers aversion to maternity wear. There a lot of on trend maternity wear and there are lots you can wear from regular lines. Lily's peasant dresses with boots make me shudder :censored:
the thing with lily not wearing maternity clothes is it would be fine if she was just wearing the floaty dresses (which whilst most of them are hideous) are something she can wear before, during and after pregnancy so I get it. I personally wouldn’t wear them but I can see why someone might.

but the problem comes from her trying to wear normal tops, trousers and none floaty dresses then complaining that they don’t fit her. She’s causing her own problems…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.