Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she meant to illustrate how tired she is with that filter but her being her just made me stare dumbfoundedly and seriously consider asking her whether she's alright in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She made is sounds like she is alone with Grey which we all know this isn’t true. If she had 4h sleep, Rich will get NIL
Oh I can fully imagine lily sat in the waiting room snorting her head off whilst rich is watching poor sick grey. And if anyone had dared look at her funny she’d have told everyone she’s pregnant she needs to sleep. Never mind her poor sick toddler.

Reactions: 10
Glad to hear Grey is OK, trips to A&E are never fun. But that filter..... grow the f up Lily! You're a soon to be mum of two!

Reactions: 15
Glad to hear Grey is OK, trips to A&E are never fun. But that filter..... grow the f up Lily! You're a soon to be mum of two!
That is why child should not raise child

I know she meant to illustrate how tired she is with that filter but her being her just made me stare dumbfoundedly and seriously consider asking her whether she's alright in the head
Lol I thought that filter was meant to be 1-she is auditioning for a horror movie
2- she is auditioning for a movie that has a mental asylum theme

Reactions: 5
how can a child go from being in A&E and then fine so quickly? unless they took her for something not even serious

Reactions: 7
how can a child go from being in A&E and then fine so quickly? unless they took her for something not even serious
Could have been an accident or something. With little ones it’s better to take them in than not incase it ends up being serious.

Reactions: 8
Could have been an accident or something. With little ones it’s better to take them in than not incase it ends up being serious.
She hasn’t rant that A&E should have a separate waiting room for North London and wealthy pregnant women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On another note - with her sister’s new house. Is she rebuilding the whole house? That’s not a renovation is it? It’s like they just bought the land and literally rebuilt the whole house. They are renting somewhere else while they do it. They must be loaded!

Reactions: 14
On another note - with her sister’s new house. Is she rebuilding the whole house? That’s not a renovation is it? It’s like they just bought the land and literally rebuilt the whole house. They are renting somewhere else while they do it. They must be loaded!
Doesn’t look like they’re tearing the house down. They’re just redoing the inside (I think the back is off because of either an extension or because they’ll be doing big glass doors like most people who renovate now.

I don’t believe they’d be allowed to tear it down as it’s a terrace and probably needs to match.

Also buying land in London especially if you want to be in a specific area is almost impossible so they’d never be able to do that.

Doesn’t look like they’re tearing the house down. They’re just redoing the inside (I think the back is off because of either an extension or because they’ll be doing big glass doors like most people who renovate now.

I don’t believe they’d be allowed to tear it down as it’s a terrace and probably needs to match.

Also buying land in London especially if you want to be in a specific area is almost impossible so they’d never be able to do that.
They’re redoing it so much it will be a totally different house. I know I’ve said it before, but I just don’t get it?

Reactions: 6
OMG just watched Jojo's new story. With the extension and patio, they will have almost no garden?! Or at least that's what it looks like on her stories?

• Wow
OMG just watched Jojo's new story. With the extension and patio, they will have almost no garden?! Or at least that's what it looks like on her stories?
I was thinking the other day, Honey is possibly 13 and in 5 years time she will be flying the nest, I don’t understand the massive extension. Unless they plan to have them staying until 28. 😂 Of course, some people love big 🏡

Gosh. She was still in her PJ at 5pm and I thought it was Lily that was in A&E :rolleyes:

I hope Rich will at least get a kiss from Lily, never mind a bang

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the other day, Honey is possibly 13 and in 5 years time she will be flying the nest, I don’t understand the massive extension. Unless they plan to have them staying until 28. 😂 Of course, some people love big 🏡

Gosh. She was still in her PJ at 5pm and I thought it was Lily that was in A&E :rolleyes:

I hope Rich will at least get a kiss from Lily, never mind a bang
Well lily lived at home until 27 so they probably are planning incase their kids want to do the same.

But Tbh if I owned a home in London and my kids decided they wanted to live there too to work I’d let them stay as long as they’d need to get themselves sorted financially and not have to pay £1000 to live in a shared house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can she stop eating/drinking on camera? It's gross.
It really is. Also Rich has had just as little sleep as lily yet she’s making him go get her a bloody milkshake… because she had wanted one 14 hours earlier.

Reactions: 10
Wtf is with the filters? I get more baffled with her day by day

Screenshot_20210923-175837_Instagram.jpg

Is this content? Are we supposed to be surprised that a dress no longer fits her now that she is heavily pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.