Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and maybe it’s just the way she writes, but my first thought was Lily, you better design YOUR home for YOUR needs and tastes. Because your career as an influencer has a shorter shelf-life than this bathroom!

On gift giving:
My entire family subscribes to the 5 gift rule, always has (however, we aren’t minimalists nor do we police what others give our kids - nor did my own parents, so “subscribe” is loose.)

The 5 gift rule is something to read, something to wear, something they need, something they want, and something that shows you care (something that could be a keepsake or heirloom, or a total splash-out.)

It’s easy to remember and actually a great way to structure all thoughtful gift giving:
-Read
-Wear
-Need
-Want
-Care
Yes! Someone recently told me about this approach to gift giving too, although it was four gifts and told to me like this:

Something you want,
Something you need,
Something to wear,
Something to read.

Reactions: 8
Also, loving the YT ads that Lily attracts. BB’s videos are sexy travel ads or high fashion.

Lily’s lead ad is a tit hair-finder app.
View attachment 776275
wtf BB attracts sexy travel video ads. She is so blend, I mean all other influencers are blend at. BB has nothing for us to goss, even her tattle thread is so boring lol
Yes! Someone recently told me about this approach to gift giving too, although it was four gifts and told to me like this:

Something you want,
Something you need,
Something to wear,
Something to read.
These are all the things she never need and do. Lily read? What? Lily wear? What?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, loving the YT ads that Lily attracts. BB’s videos are sexy travel ads or high fashion.

Lily’s lead ad is a tit hair-finder app.
View attachment 776275
I was under the impression that you as a viewer attract these ads based on your online behaviour and location? I didn’t think the YouTuber has much to do with it, apart from maybe indicating what type of ads they don’t want before their videos.

Have you been looking into new hairstyles lately?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
wtf BB attracts sexy travel video ads. She is so blend, I mean all other influencers are blend at. BB has nothing for us to goss, even her tattle thread is so boring lol

These are all the things she never need and do. Lily read? What? Lily wear? What?
No, for Grey.

Reactions: 2
I was under the impression that you as a viewer attract these ads based on your online behaviour and location? I didn’t think the YouTuber has much to do with it, apart from maybe indicating what type of ads they don’t want before their videos.

Have you been looking into new hairstyles lately?
Nope YouTube ads are based on the context of the video. So they’re not based on what the audience may want to see but instead what is happening in the video.

The YouTuber doesn’t get a say in what ads are shown. But YouTube itself does.

BBD5FC56-1E55-4E19-AF12-D3E822516533.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Nope YouTube ads are based on the context of the video. So they’re not based on what the audience may want to see but instead what is happening in the video.

The YouTuber doesn’t get a say in what ads are shown. But YouTube itself does.

View attachment 776703
Ah, ok! Interesting, I get very different ads on the same video on my work laptop than on my own laptop or on my phone.

Reactions: 4
My Youtube thinks I'm a craftsman because I keep getting ads for scaffolding and tools 😅 when watching Lily's videos I'm inundated with mommy and baby ads though, much more annoying :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Youtube thinks I'm a craftsman because I keep getting ads for scaffolding and tools 😅 when watching Lily's videos I'm inundated with mommy and baby ads though, much more annoying :sick:
I keep getting very strange adverts, like one was an old bearded man recommending 50 different things to do with lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is this…

A strange interpretive dance with a filter to tell us her daughter went to A&E.

B1804F5E-8E42-48F0-BC3A-CF848DF88AA7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She has finally lost the plot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bless her I think she is actually trying to be funny. Or relatable.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is this…

View attachment 776939
She managed to make everything all about her. Now, Cowshed go give her some free voucher…

She has finally lost the plot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bless her I think she is actually trying to be funny. Or relatable.....
I actually LOL! I was like mate, you don’t need any 5th dimension filter to look like a ghost, you are already one. Ugly and invisible

Reactions: 13
That was one of the strangest stories I've ever seen.
What is wrong with her?! Like you guys have said, making it all about her as usual, sharing this information for no good reason - it's not helping anyone else, it's literally just for her to whinge and attempt to be funny and relatable (and to fail on both counts spectacularly).

Reactions: 22
I am sorry, she doesn’t live in a normal world. I mean, yeah you are tired but your headspace will surely be about your kid’s welfare?

I don’t think she had ever experienced exhaustion. Some people need to crawl out from bed to go to work or ask for an emergency leave with the fear of risking your careers.

Also Ltwat, if you are still in your PJ at 12, you are fine!

Reactions: 22
But if she wanted to share the news Grey was in A&E wouldn’t you share it with a picture of her (like the story previous was a pic of the back of her head) and a caption like ‘spent the night in A&E with grey, she’s ok but we’re all tired, might be quiet on stories’.

It doesn’t need to be much but trying to make something like that ‘funny’ is just awkward and really shows her lack of maternal instinct.

Reactions: 23
But if she wanted to share the news Grey was in A&E wouldn’t you share it with a picture of her (like the story previous was a pic of the back of her head) and a caption like ‘spent the night in A&E with grey, she’s ok but we’re all tired, might be quiet on stories’.

It doesn’t need to be much but trying to make something like that ‘funny’ is just awkward and really shows her lack of maternal instinct.
Yeah that is so weird. Is the same thing when they had to rush back to the hospital when Grey was a few days old and she asked Rich to snap a picture of her looking like a ghoul. There is a time and place for everything…

Reactions: 16

It’s like when people tag that they’re at their local hospital on Facebook and all the comments are like ‘you ok, hun?’ ‘Hope you’re ok’ but the person never says why they just want the attention 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s like when people tag that they’re at their local hospital on Facebook and all the comments are like ‘you ok, hun?’ ‘Hope you’re ok’ but the person never says why they just want the attention 😬🙈
“I will DM you” ..l..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally about to say this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.