Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in heavens name was the point of painting that stupid arch (what an absolute faff that was), if she was just going to paint over it when Grey moved into the second bedroom?

It’s the kind of wall art that has more place in a child’s room anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly, I’d like to give living in Lily’s head a go for a few minutes sometime... It’s clearly 50% chaos and 50% empty up in there, but it would be fascinating to observe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
57EF79CE-3227-4434-8C9C-CB07D20F1354.png
9CB05154-5F9D-454A-AFEC-E28F4C85CB70.png

She needs a darker shade of green. The shade of green is nice but not for kids room, it will remind Grey of her boogie. Haha! Lily is also that one that decorates her kid’s room with a west elm lamp and called it cosy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does Lily not realise how idiotic it makes her look that she keeps repainting the walls every half a year? The arch she painted in October could be ideal above Grey’s bed. All the renovation works in such a short period of time are completely wasteful.

Reactions: 29
Does Lily not realise how idiotic it makes her look that she keeps repainting the walls every half a year? The arch she painted in October could be ideal above Grey’s bed. All the renovation works in such a short period of time are completely wasteful.
So much this!
We painted our little girl's room a fairly neutral colour, but then we've got really bright, fun curtains, loads of colourful art and toys etc. There's no way I'm repainting this room for my next baby, we'll just change the art etc. It's so wasteful and terrible for the environment!

Also those colours she likes are 100% hospital colour scheme, even down to the two different shades. Now all she needs is for the bottom one to be in super wipeable gloss and the homage to hospital will be complete!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she always looks so haggard and dull. i rarely wear makeup anymore but if my job was "influencer" and i could set my own hours i would defo wear it more often. dont know how she expects to get makeup collabs if she always looks like this

Poor Grey, her life is as colourless as her name
What a bore. She’s like a granny not a new mum! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest IG stories is not about Grey, it is to show us how woke she is. People must have been DM her calling her out regarding the football racism

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She handily tagged lick in the post. Wonder if the finished nursery will be marked AD or if she’ll have to buy her own 🤔

Her latest IG stories is not about Grey, it is to show us how woke she is. People must have been DM her calling her out regarding the football racism
Has she ever showed grey playing with moana before? Or any other dolls? I guess it’s hard to share when they’re usually locked in the Nordic cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that tweezerman thing does NOT work lol. it'll grab onto maybe 1 hair out of 5. she'll hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lily has to renovate her whole house in small stages because if she tells her viewers she has decided to renovate from start to finish again, they’ll call her out on it. Also Lily has to keep up with her sister (Jojo) who is also renovating because Lily can’t have someone do something without her having to one up her. Remember when she painted the room with a gifted Delux paint because it was an advert, then she repainted it, then she made the yellow coloured arch and now she’s repainting it. It really frustrates me how these influencers are so wasteful.

Reactions: 26
I am just waiting for the day there's an in depth article on a reputable paper/news site on the detrimental environmental/financial and mental impact as a direct result of influencers as an industry and culture is and it goes viral to the point influencers will be unable to ignore it and will have to address it. Corporations should shoulder the burden overall for this waste but influencers have exacerbated it. Thanks to social media, the pressure to keep up with what is "on trend" has led to this excess waste further harming our environment. Influencers make their livelihood selling products from corporations period whether its them buying, being sent stuff to "review" or doing reno's to keep up with the trend(s) or brands are "sponsoring" them to feature something to sell. If you take the "selling" aspect completely out then influencers (esp Lily) would truly deserve the title "content creator" b/c then they would literally have to create content where the goal is not selling anything (rather entertaining - basically the tv/movie industry but not) but they can't bc their bread and butter is selling something tangible. I truly hope Lily never mentions/promotes climate change and/or sustainability ever again b/c honestly her livelihood is dependent on the exact opposite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also makeup brands (esp high end ones) have learned in the ten years since influencers were a thing that gifting all their products to every influencer is not a good move either. Brands were on a learning curve with influencers at first which meant they made alot of trial and error (def the latter part when influencers were first a thing). That Chanel trip or anything similar that Lily and Anna went on years ago will never fall into Lily's lap again ever. It's clear now if a makeup brand "gifts" something to Lily it's either a new brand or they just want general exposure to as many people as possible (i.e. a new product from an established brand such as Fenty Beauty eaze drop). However if you see many of the influencers who have 200,000 followers on IG (e.g. thecheeseplate - thanks to the person on here who recommended their IG page) they average the same amount of likes and comments that Lily does so either many of lily's followers forgot to unfollow her (which def is possible), are inactive, or she's been buying followers.
That was me lol. So glad the cheese account is getting appreciated! I also follow a toad and a carrot with better engagement than Lily - yes, I like weird tit.

The toad has 180k followers and his last post (1 day ago) has 7,703 likes so far. Lily’s last post of her and the mfing peas (2 days ago) has 7,049 likes - but she’s an OG with 435k followers and an actual human, not a toad.

So a toad is outperforming Lily on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Grey playing with that dark skinned doll a way for Pebbles to tell us she isnt racist?!?! LOL

Also, the yellow arch was only for content, content she copied off another influencer

This girl has no brain cells, everything she does is copied, she doesnt even know what she likes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait until she says she doesn’t like how her kitchen looks with the hague blue living room and decides to repaint the living room….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait until she says she doesn’t like how her kitchen looks with the hague blue living room and decides to repaint the living room….
And then the airport runway will be the wrong shade of white to go with her new beige living room so that'll have to be redone...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone listen to the podcast yet? Did 'The Lads' make an appearance? Did things 'get wild?' Did 'shenanigans' ensue??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And then the airport runway will be the wrong shade of white to go with her new beige living room so that'll have to be redone...
This for sure, I mean, Lick sent someone to paint the room so they wouldn't mind doing that too...

This week podcast is sponsored by F&B didn’t she just talk excessively about Lick this week? If I am an OG, I will pace out the paint talks, very professional indeed

Apart from panda and bear, Fig was on the list that Richard said no. FIG!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
p
…Just in time to put the house up for sale and for a new family to come in and tear up and paint all of Lily’s trend-led mistakes.

Reactions: 9
This for sure, I mean, Lick sent someone to paint the room so they wouldn't mind doing that too...

This week podcast is sponsored by F&B didn’t she just talk excessively about Lick this week? If I am an OG, I will pace out the paint talks, very professional indeed

Apart from panda and bear, Fig was on the list that Richard said no. FIG!
F&B should’ve done their research.

Not only has she been shilling Lick for months now, her F&B paintwork is always in a terrible state - and she always manages to highlight how crap their paint is.

Reactions: 17
She is so try hard, maybe I am not a born and breed Londoner, so I never heard of Avo Toast. Only tit white bread

Reactions: 3
It's still shades if beige... the new room... what's there influencers (so called) obsession with beige n everything dull

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.