Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think perhaps the male version helps male to understand the emotional side of things, like what to expect, how to support, what to do and what not to do...Just like male would never understand how period pain feels (not even clever Mark would know!), perhaps this is why they have books for men vs books for female?

Reactions: 7
I know I'm late, but did Lily just say (on the podcast) that she thought women experienced menopause in their 60s or 70s? How do you conceive, with the knowledge that women have a biological clock, without having some understanding that menopause represents the end of that window? I was genuinely caught off-guard by this 😮

Also, sorry - Rich is the definition of nice-but-dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know I'm late, but did Lily just say (on the podcast) that she thought women experienced menopause in their 60s or 70s? How do you conceive, with the knowledge that women have a biological clock, without having some understanding that menopause represents the end of that window? I was genuinely caught off-guard by this 😮

Also, sorry - Rich is the definition of nice-but-dim.
Maybe in London a lot of 60+ women are having babies? Must be something in that lovely London water.......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lily is the worst advertisement for private school education. She doesn’t know anything about things that actually affect her, don’t even wanna know about the state of her other common knowledge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, the things she didn’t know about regarding the cycle, menstruation or menopause, I see as common knowledge. I don’t relate it to school necessarily. Although we definitely got that on school, I remember charts with follicles forming and the various hormones produced in different stages. Don’t remember it all in detail, but it was certainly covered. I get the feeling Lily doesn’t even know or understand what the purpose menstruating is.

Reactions: 20
I think it would really great if, for the next season, Lily and Anna admit they know very little about a lot of things and seek out that knowledge from books, special guests and Google.

Obviously their podcast isn’t Planet Money or The Daily or any of the other incredibly intelligent and interesting podcasts out there, but even the Real Housewives podcasts have more to say than A & L.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol. If I am going through hard time someone buy me a smelling salt, I will return the favour by giving them smelling socks. I am just kidding, that tit must have cost a lot. :(

The audacity of her to reshare this.

View attachment 584262
She probably referring to her only and only editing skill - stop motion. She is beating the dead horse.

I think it would really great if, for the next season, Lily and Anna admit they know very little about a lot of things and seek out to cancel their podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This instastory reminds me an awful lot of the "you never know what's going on in other people's lives"-moanfest tweet from when she was first pregnant with Grey. 👀👀👀
now with an added bonus of begging for smelling salts lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If only there were a way of quickly searching to find info that we don't know... :unsure:
IKR? And how amazing would it be if we could do that on a little device that you can carry around with you all day long, so you have all that information at your fingertips at all times....? Such a shame Lily is not interested in such a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm teacher and I always get some parents who think their responsibility for their child's education stops the second their kid starts school. I can totally imagine Lily being one of those parents. And blaming the school/teacher for any issues that arise.

'Well nobody told me that we have to keep reading to our kid after they start school, I thought that was the school's job. What are we even paying for anyway?!'

Reactions: 19
I'm teacher and I always get some parents who think their responsibility for their child's education stops the second their kid starts school. I can totally imagine Lily being one of those parents. And blaming the school/teacher for any issues that arise.

'Well nobody told me that we have to keep reading to our kid after they start school, I thought that was the school's job. What are we even paying for anyway?!'
And she will complain about the homework she will have to help with (well, she'll get Rich to do it), and whenever Grey gets into trouble at school she will 100% be the parent to go in and claim 'my child does not do things like that, you must have her confused with someone else'.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.