Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have an issue with the clothes, but it’s her toys and her bedroom, like you Vixen88, I wish it wasn’t all about the insta aesthetic. My mum had quite a stylish home growing up, very muted, but my bedroom had two bright Orange walls and two bright blue! My toys were bright. Like they should be....

Reactions: 12
Jumpsuits/boiler suits on kids are cute in theory (safe to say Grey is adorable in everything) but any piece of toddler clothing that makes it harder to check if a diaper is dirty gets a pass from me.

Reactions: 22
She doesn’t give a tit about her DMs, or anyone in them. it speaks volumes and the verdict ain’t good. She asks for feedback, and singularly ignores the feedback. She doesn’t care about her followers, subscribers or anyone else. The first rule of successful social media ? Engage....it’s not difficult. Lily is a bleeping idiot.
I suspect she does not care about DMs (aside from the obvious) because those numbers are not seen. It's not like she c
This is genuinely the most ugly, boring and bland outfit for a toddler.
I’m not for girls always wearing pink, girly clothes etc, but this is just awful...
With that filter Grey's hair looks..... Grey......

Reactions: 4
This is genuinely the most ugly, boring and bland outfit for a toddler.
I’m not for girls always wearing pink, girly clothes etc, but this is just awful...
LOL reckon it’s so they can do a mummy daughter outfit with the victorian ghost dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lily's hair struggle can be defined by one phrase: She wants to have the cake and eat it too.

She wants to have healthy hair while also:
- Straightening her hair everyday;
- Curling her hair on top of the straightening;
- Dying her hair;
- Manhandling her hair constantly (e.g. using elastic hair ties that cause breakage, putting her hair up in these crazy pineapple hairstyles which create knots);
- Sleeping on her unprotected hair (no hair wrap, silk scarf, or silk pillow);
- Eating like tit;
- Not using appropriate products (I guess Olaplex won't sponsor her...).

Tbh I think what also adds to the fact that Lily doesn’t want to accept that heat styling is ruining her hair is the fact that her sister Jojo has naturally curly hair as well but straightens it all the time and it remains healthy, shiny and thick. This must frustrate Lily to no end and I believe this is why she’s convinced it’s something in her blood that makes her hair looks like tit

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So, she bought everything trendy when they moved into their house – Hague Blue, bwaaaaass etc., and now she’s been buying everything beige and “Scandi” for over a year, including dog diarrhoea curtains for her daughter’s nursery to match the poop arch in her office. Doesn’t she realise that 1. the beige aesthetic doesn’t go with the rest of her house (the “Scandi” cupboard in the airport runway still makes me cry) and 2. this beige trend is going to go, too?! She’s going to want to redecorate everything in two years to jump onto whatever the next trend is! What is she going to do with all the pointless poo vases from H&M home then? She’s so wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why would you dress that beautiful little girl in a hideous, beige prison jumpsuit?

If you are going to change your home aesthetic every 5 minutes, do it with soft furnishings that can easily be be replaced 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The recent reviews on Lily and Anna's podcast are scathing...surely there won't be another season after this? The reviews certainly won't help with sponsors..not that I imagine they'll have much else to talk about, there's only so many times I can hear about their bland uni experiences 10 years later

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The recent reviews on Lily and Anna's podcast are scathing...surely there won't be another season after this? The reviews certainly won't help with sponsors..not that I imagine they'll have much else to talk about, there's only so many times I can hear about their bland uni experiences 10 years later
Lily's uni is about 14 years later now. She really can't give it up.

I guess Lil's bathroom is inspired by Jojo's, or vice versa. They literally have the same tiles (in different colors). Gosh, three different types of tiles in one single pic.

And yes, dark blue living room as well.

That bathroom is HIDEOUS! 4 diff tiles actually! I also hate The Hague blue - my parents had a bedroom this color in the 80s. It was a trend then and it’s a trend now. It makes everything look so dark and depressing and small.

That bathroom is HIDEOUS! 4 diff tiles actually! I also hate The Hague blue - my parents had a bedroom this color in the 80s. It was a trend then and it’s a trend now. It makes everything look so dark and depressing and small.
They say it makes it look cosy. I never understood why is it cosy when it's dark?

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame that Lily doesn’t copy Philippa Bloom more when it comes to Grey, instead of attempting to copy her fashion... Philippa’s little boy has a Paw Patrol bedroom that’s been done in a tasteful way and still looks nice for the gram (🙄) and her little girl has Peppa Pig pyjamas and colourful toys!

Lily should take note that kids can still have bright colourful clothes and toys in a trendy/Instagram worthy house!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She tried to get into tiktok a year ago but all of her content was like ~I don’t know what I’m doing. Funny that’s she’s now so into reels, since she’s too English for the cringe.
The eyebrows in this picture 😂 Eugene Levy whooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, she bought everything trendy when they moved into their house – Hague Blue, bwaaaaass etc., and now she’s been buying everything beige and “Scandi” for over a year, including dog diarrhoea curtains for her daughter’s nursery to match the poop arch in her office. Doesn’t she realise that 1. the beige aesthetic doesn’t go with the rest of her house (the “Scandi” cupboard in the airport runway still makes me cry) and 2. this beige trend is going to go, too?! She’s going to want to redecorate everything in two years to jump onto whatever the next trend is! What is she going to do with all the pointless poo vases from H&M home then? She’s so wasteful.
I can't wait for this beige trend to go. I can see the Mustard really pulling off this beige interior trend because she is quite minimalist in a real life. But Anna and Lily? They are just trend CTRL+V

Reactions: 9
Lily should take note that kids can still have bright colourful clothes and toys in a trendy/Instagram worthy house!
Do she even really need to show her child’s bedroom? Let the kid have a colourful, fun bedroom. Full of cuddly toys, books, dolls, trains, dinosaurs, whatever she wants. Respect her privacy, and maybe just don’t show it. Shut the door on it if it’s not your taste.

I mean it’s just paint/wallpaper and toys. You could erase all evidence of a child if you wanted or needed to for resale in two days.

Dying for the kid to go to a mates house who has a regular kids bedroom and for her to come home and demand Barbie/My Little Pony/Ninja Turtles wallpaper 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That jumpsuit is sooooo impractical for a toddler, and is just plain ugly (Grey very cute though).

The reel where she’s styling (sorry, frying the duck out of) her hair is ridiculous. Why does she need to straighten her hair to then put it up in a bun? It looks so damaged, and not a good advert at all for the straighteners.

Can someone please screenshot some of the UK podcast reviews? I can only see the Australian ones and they are all sucking-up!

Reactions: 10
That jumpsuit is sooooo impractical for a toddler, and is just plain ugly (Grey very cute though).

The reel where she’s styling (sorry, frying the duck out of) her hair is ridiculous. Why does she need to straighten her hair to then put it up in a bun? It looks so damaged, and not a good advert at all for the straighteners.

Can someone please screenshot some of the UK podcast reviews? I can only see the Australian ones and they are all sucking-up!
0E784B70-F6F2-427A-A831-DE28D17BACDE.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbh I think what also adds to the fact that Lily doesn’t want to accept that heat styling is ruining her hair is the fact that her sister Jojo has naturally curly hair as well but straightens it all the time and it remains healthy, shiny and thick. This must frustrate Lily to no end and I believe this is why she’s convinced it’s something in her blood that makes her hair looks like tit
am I the only one who thinks Jojo also looks rough and haggard? Her hair isn’t anything to aspire to. She has the same smugness seeping from her as lily

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.