Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember an "honest Q&A" type video she did I think last year and mentioned something vague about how she stopped promoting her book after I guess some bad feedback or something? I just wondered if anyone actually knows what she was talking about in that? It was a while ago so sorry if this is a bit random!
First time posting, here we go!
Her adress was published on one of the amazon reviews. Someone from another gossip page saw it and did confirm that it was her adress. I looked it up and found her house. I obviously won‘t share it but i‘m pretty sure that that‘s what made her stop the book promo.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Both of their horizons are so limited. They really have nothing of value to say about anything, even things that affect them personally.

The most outrage they displayed during this podcast was, when they went on about how annoying it was, that people thought that they just sit at home and do nothing while their husbands pay all the bills. 😂 People didn’t assume that because you are women...

But don’t worry, Lily set the record straight and said that she put more money down for their flat and made Rich sign a contract, so he only gets what he put in if they break up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What did Lily say to make Anna cry at the end? Can’t be bothered to listen to the whole thing.
Some bullshit story that Lily hugged another woman in hospital when they had to go back in when Grey wasn’t feeding properly and losing weight.

When they were finally allowed to go home as Grey was back at a healthy weight, another lady and her baby were not. Lily then asked if she could see her and gave the lady a hug and imparted her new found expert knowledge about babies and told her it would be ok.

She then bangs on about how it’s more profound following BLM and reading Candace Braithwaites book “I’m not your baby mother” so I am assuming the lady was black and now Lily deserves a Nobel peace prize for her efforts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Is it Lucy Loveridge? She's a managing partner at Gleam

The podcast is another missed opportunity :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her adress was published on one of the amazon reviews. Someone from another gossip page saw it and did confirm that it was her adress. I looked it up and found her house. I obviously won‘t share it but i‘m pretty sure that that‘s what made her stop the book promo.
It is off that someone shared her address esp in a review - that sounds like a really strange thing to do?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
wow, thank you for letting us know. That’s not okay, was it her flat address or her family home? Doesn’t make a difference really but curious to know..What Was the context of sharing her address? Was it like I hate Lily here’s her address go find her or I love Lily and if you do go say hi this is her address?

Reactions: 5
Is it Lucy Loveridge? She's a managing partner at Gleam

The podcast is another missed opportunity :confused:
Strange right? She was the Head of Talent (Talent? LOL whatever), unless no one ever got pregnant whilst working at Gleam.

Reactions: 5
Strange right? She was the Head of Talent (Talent? LOL whatever), unless no one ever got pregnant whilst working at Gleam.
i think if I was going onto a podcast I’d ask what we are going to be talking About and if they said mat leave, I would probably speak to someone in HR and have an idea of company policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
wow, thank you for letting us know. That’s not okay, was it her flat address or her family home? Doesn’t make a difference really but curious to know..What Was the context of sharing her address? Was it like I hate Lily here’s her address go find her or I love Lily and if you do go say hi this is her address?
This is the review that I found, I deleted the address for obvious reason: Quite a weird thing to do

".....

Lily's just moved into her new home on XXX Road in XXX for XXXk. She obviously needed this book to pay her mortgage and do the renovation work.

."

i think if I was going onto a podcast I’d ask what we are going to be talking About and if they sat mat leave, I would probably speak to someone in HR and have an idea of company policies.
They are too busy patting their own back

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This is the review that I found, I deleted the address for obvious reason: Quite a weird thing to do

".....

Lily's just moved into her new home on XXX Road in XXX for XXXk. She obviously needed this book to pay her mortgage and do the renovation work.

."

They are too busy patting their own back
Surely she could've asked for the review to be removed as it discloses personal information? Is it still there?

I honestly think she is hiding behind this excuse and it was because the book was met with some pretty bad reviews. I think that Lily and Gleam both know if they promoted it properly it would fail and she would be faced with more ridicule.

Reactions: 20
Hello! First time poster, long time reader! I usually kind of enjoy the podcast, I love longish chatty podcasts that I can just have on in the background whilst I run or work, but this weeks was SO BORING I had to turn it off it annoyed me so much.

• Sad
  • Wow

".....

."
Is that review still posted online? Why didn't she report it and have it taken down? I guess nobody told her she could do that?!!

• Haha
Worst podcast they have ever done - absolutely no research put in whatsoever. More of the same of their life experiences and nothing else. Absolutely shocking that they felt comfortable putting out the false information about statutory maternity pay too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Worst podcast they have ever done - absolutely no research put in whatsoever. More of the same of their life experiences and nothing else. Absolutely shocking that they felt comfortable putting out the false information about statutory maternity pay too.
What false information did they put out?

Reactions: 4
They have this bizarre notion that the general population seem to be people who either work 'in an office' or are an 'influencer'. It's totally unfathomable to them that women might be self employed in other industries, or that people work shift work or that women do manual work or that women who do low paid work. For them it's literally influencer or office worker. And they whenever they talk to someone who has a 'normal job' (what does that even mean?) it's like their on safari and seeing elephants in their natural habitat 'wow, that's so interesting' 'i never knew that' I actually find it borderline patronising.

The podcast was a massive missed opportunity to discuss how badly women have been impacted by the pandemic simply for being female. They could've got someone from PTS on to discuss their lawsuit against the government. I might be wrong (because I didn't listen to the whole thing) but did they even sign post to resources for women who might be experiencing discrimination or want to know more about Stat Mat Leave?

I also lol'd hard when Lily reminded Lucy of the job opportunity she (Lily) tried to create for herself at Gleam where she could be the 'creative' who could give 'talent' ideas for pitches if they couldn't think of anything themselves. I can just imagine Lily suggesting 'stop motion' and saying 'walk into your wardrobe in one outfit and come out in another'. And then Lucy saying 'yeah, we're never giving you a job' LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I also lol'd hard when Lily reminded Lucy of the job opportunity she (Lily) tried to create for herself at Gleam where she could be the 'creative' who could give 'talent' ideas for pitches if they couldn't think of anything themselves. I can just imagine Lily suggesting 'stop motion' and saying 'walk into your wardrobe in one outfit and come out in another'. And then Lucy saying 'yeah, we're never giving you a job' LOL!
OMG lol no tit, where was it?

Is that review still posted online? Why didn't she report it and have it taken down? I guess nobody told her she could do that?!!
Yes it is, I just copied it this morning. To report it she would need an account, she is too lazy for this. lol. It didn't say the house number though, just the road name and area. If influencers think no one knows where they live, they are perhaps naive? @LA2019

Reactions: 15

Yes it is, I just copied it this morning. To report it she would need an account, she is too lazy for this. lol. It didn't say the house number though, just the road name and area. If influencers think no one knows where they live, they are perhaps naive? @LA2019
35 mins in!

The thing is if people are searching for an influencer and their address or are finding it, it will start appearing higher up the search making it even easier to find. I was in another thread on here (not going to say who) and they were talking about someone's address and how easy it is to find. I google searched the influencer with just their name and I couldn't believe that a related search came up as blah blah and their entire home address including post code. I know most of us don't have ill intentions and are just nosey but that's kind of freaky.

Reactions: 6
The thing is if people are searching for an influencer and their address or are finding it, it will start appearing higher up the search making it even easier to find. I was in another thread on here (not going to say who) and they were talking about someone's address and how easy it is to find. I google searched the influencer with just their name and I couldn't believe that a related search came up as blah blah and their entire home address including post code. I know most of us don't have ill intentions and are just nosey but that's kind of freaky.
yeah, it's pretty easy to do. I just don't understand if that was what caused the issue around her book why she couldn't be bothered to remove it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.