Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT. Damn, I checked M&H thread it was so nasty 🤢 🤮 😯 so glad that none of you are there :)

Reactions: 20
I want to hear Lily’s inputs and what she thinks about her.
Lily’s just waiting for another influencer to write a post so she can repost it on her stories and say “been wanting to speak on this but I couldn’t put into words how I felt, however X here said exactly what I was thinking”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Lily’s just waiting for another influencer to write a post so she can repost it on her stories and say “been wanting to speak on this but I couldn’t put into words how I felt, however X here said exactly what I was thinking”
Totally!
I dipped into the M&H thread on Tattle once, and it’s pretty appalling.

Like others have said, I’d like to see how Lily is building Grey up; we’ve seen none of it so far, just hints that she’s an inconvenience, has no space in her own home (the shelves in the runway are not a playroom!) and if she observes Lily as much as my 2 year old observes me, she will observe insecurities about her hair, body, teeth etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm keeping well out of it.
That thread title though - disgusting.
I find Lily and the obscene amount she makes irritating and unjust but I do not loathe her by any means. The way people truly hate/loathe/bully/be cruel to certain famous people whom they do not personally know and is not a politician/boss that affects/impacts their livelihood shows how many people truly need help and would benefit from therapy immensely. It will always say more about them than the actual person they clearly loathe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d like to see how Lily is building Grey up; we’ve seen none of it so far, just hints that she’s an inconvenience, has no space in her own home (the shelves in the runway are not a playroom!)
Oh please, she has her own bedroom. What else do you want? Just because she's a kid doesn't automatically guarantee her big bedroom and a playroom FFS. I grew up on a studio flat with my parents and a sister up until 10 years of age. This narrative of Grey being poor little girl, because she didn't get a bigger room and doesn't have a playroom is ridiculous. The lady next door to mine has 4 kids in 3 bed house, are her kids missing out on life because they don't have their own bedrooms or a playroom? No.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh please, she has her own bedroom. What else do you want? Just because she's a kid doesn't automatically guarantee her big bedroom and a playroom FFS. I grew up on a studio flat with my parents and a sister up until 10 years of age. This narrative of Grey being poor little girl, because she didn't get a bigger room and doesn't have a playroom is ridiculous. The lady next door to mine has 4 kids in 3 bed house, are her kids missing out on life because they don't have their own bedroom? No.
I think the issue is that Lily has the space. A studio flat doesn't. Lily has a three bedroom house and Grey is shoved into the smallest room and the house doesn't look like it has a small child living in it because Lily doesn't want it that way. No one is saying that having your own room and loads of space is a prerequisite for children, but when you have the space as Lily does, then it's only fair to let Grey have that space rather than Lily hogging it all.

Reactions: 24
I think the issue is that Lily has the space. A studio flat doesn't. Lily has a three bedroom house and Grey is shoved into the smallest room and the house doesn't look like it has a small child living in it because Lily doesn't want it that way. No one is saying that having your own room and loads of space is a prerequisite for children, but when you have the space as Lily does, then it's only fair to let Grey have that space rather than Lily hogging it all.
Yes and Lily already gave Grey her own bedroom. That's enough, especially for a child under 2. I completely disagree that Grey needs to have the second bedroom and box room is too small for her. And Lily gave up space downstairs to accommodate Grey's play area, don't see anything wrong with that either.

Reactions: 4
If Lily's decision to give Grey the box room had anything to do to with keeping a separated office space for both her and Rich I'd not find it that strange. However, she denies the man a desk and keeps the office all for herself even though she often takes calls from the kitchen. It just looks greedy to me... making most of the house about herself while overlooking both Rich's and Grey's needs.

On another note, giving a big room to a small child often means that you can "double" it a playroom and everything child-related is kept in that room, leaving the rest of the house more tidy (as much as possible).

Reactions: 39
She wasn't paid to so probably not!
I am sure Gleam asked them to shut up, otherwise Lily might go ahead and compare the hate she gets on9 against M&H. Haha

The nursery/baby room is a luxury, you don’t need a farrow and ball painted room to house a kid. Is one of the things that influencers sold it to us.

I think the annoying thing is the fact that she hoard the second biggest room in the house for a console table and a peloton that they used once a week for 2h max, than a bigger desk that Rich can use for 3 days (21h of working hours). I don’t even feel sorry for them though, Rich can buy his own table though but...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sure Gleam asked them to shut up, otherwise Lily might go ahead and compare the hate she gets on9 against M&H. Haha

The nursery/baby room is a luxury, you don’t need a farrow and ball painted room to house a kid. Is one of the things that influencers sold it to us.

I think the annoying thing is the fact that she hoard the second biggest room in the house for a console table and a peloton that they used once a week for 2h max, than a bigger desk that Rich can use for 3 days (21h of working hours). I don’t even feel sorry for them though, Rich can buy his own table though but...
Yeah, pretty sure Gleam dictates what they can and cannot talk. IWD - fine. M&H - nope.

The regram she posted of Alysia Montano and Nikes treatment of her when she got pregnant - I honestly think that Lily believes that she has been discriminated against (by brands) because she had a baby and can relate to the treatment that Alysia has suffered. I think the reason why brands aren't working with her as much is because her content is rubbish. I do believe that women are discriminated against because of pregnancy and motherhood (it's happened to me) but with Lily I do think she's lost work because she's not that great at what she does. Look at all the other influencers who have made it as mummy bloggers! She was against going down this route (and I agree that women shouldn't be pigeoned holed because they are mums) but at the same time isn't prepared to package herself up in any way that Brands would be drawn to her. She still has no 'thing' and the work she produces is sloppy.

Maternity discrimination does exist and if Lily has been a victim of this then she needs to be talk about it or else things will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.