Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she didnt know what the baby facial exfoliator is from Drunk Elephant. Lily is still in blogging mode from years ago when they would describe packaging amd have no other substance for describing anything else

Consumers and bloggers nowadays have researched or are looking into the ingredients, what makes the product good, what is it supposed to do?

She really thought a product called baby facial would give her baby smooth skin and be gentle

Reactions: 25
I don’t really know much about ingredients, but I have been using the Kiehls Amino Acid shampoo and conditioner for years, and have been coming back to it every time. I do switch it up up regularly, but the Amino Acid just works the best for me, even if it may have similar ingredients as other shampoos and conditioners.
From what I can tell with my knowledge, it sounds like a really decent conditioner but if you know about ingredients, you can get a similar thing for less. I personally don't like spending a lot on hair products, but if you can afford it and it works, that's great! ☺

Reactions: 5
From what I can tell with my knowledge, it sounds like a really decent conditioner but if you know about ingredients, you can get a similar thing for less. I personally don't like spending a lot on hair products, but if you can afford it and it works, that's great! ☺
I mean, if I can find something that works just as well, then I’d happily replace, but so far I haven’t found it. The price hasn’t been a factor for me in deciding on what to use. I wonder if there’s a close dupe out there.

Shes nasty and disgusting, the serum she showed is a Glossier serum and they changed that packaging in the middle or early 2019, so her bottle is from 2018 at least

She also seemed annoyed when she said her clinique cleansing balm was finished and had no backup, as if to say they did not send her a backup and was shocked she didnt have it
I felt like the motivation behind this section of the blog was to alert brands that she's out of those products. It was kind of vile how many of them were several years old.

Reactions: 31
Lily has about 3 weeks to get pregnant if she’s definitely going to have a baby in 2021. Me thinks she might realise soon that you don’t get to decide exactly when you have a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[/QUOTE]
I just hope that women bigger than Lily don’t watch her content and think to themselves, “if she speaks so disparagingly about her body at a size 10/12 then I have to despise my body at a size 18+”. I don’t want to say she’s fatphobic, but she’s fatphobic.
I think that’s why she does it, she enjoys putting people down, “othering” people, making people feel bad about anything really. So many examples, Rich, Anna, the LA ride share incident, just now saying that she looks “Jewish” ... it goes on and on. I think she wants to make people feel bad that don’t fit her ideal of English / Western beauty.

Unfortunately for her she has a lot of self-loathing as a result, but she’s also a weird one in that she has literally no self-awareness about her assholery. And this is one of the reasons I really loathe her, bc all of her “activism” and charity work seems really fake. She did a video at the height of BLM about her struggles with her Jewish identity. I definitely think that is a valid and interesting topic for her to discuss, but the timing was wildly inappropriate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just hope that women bigger than Lily don’t watch her content and think to themselves, “if she speaks so disparagingly about her body at a size 10/12 then I have to despise my body at a size 18+”. I don’t want to say she’s fatphobic, but she’s fatphobic.
I don’t know. Everybody has their own natural weight and body type. I don’t feel like I shouldn’t be allowed to be unhappy with a few extra pounds and talk about that, just because others may have other issues. And that goes for influencers too.

In fact, this is a very realistic problem many women struggle with after birth. That your body has changed, and you’re just not happy with the extra weight, even though it’s just a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would say it’s a pretty common occurrence to have the washing out, then it rains and everyone panics and rushes outside to get the washing in. Because 9 times out of 10 that doesn’t happen and your sheets get dry without making your house all damp

You also don’t have washing drying outside for so long that it absorbs the smells of the local area??

I bored myself even writing out this post so forgive me. But then I didn’t make a monetised vlog about laundry either
She sounds like she is planning to hang up her laundry in the middle of Oxford Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lily has about 3 weeks to get pregnant if she’s definitely going to have a baby in 2021. Me thinks she might realise soon that you don’t get to decide exactly when you have a baby
Maybe she meant that she will get pregnant this year?

She sounds like she is planning to hang up her laundry in the middle of Oxford Circus.
Well I’m a proper Londoner and that’s where I hang up my laundry. If there’s no space I’ll settle for Bond Street. Rather die than use Tottenham Court Rd though. And I REEL-y hate it when they put the Christmas lights up on my washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
No Lily you weren’t celebrating Mother’s Day this time last year as Mother’s Day was on the 22nd March in 2020. I believe she means she was celebrating international Women’s day as that falls on 8 March each year.
Prefilmed for Mother's Day content maybe?

Reactions: 7
Lily: excited about raising a girl in this world and teaching her how to change 'all this tit' into something positive.

Also Lily: I'm saving up for my not even two year old daughter's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God could you imagine if Grey was school age and Lily had to home school her, we would not hear the end of it!

Reactions: 15
I’d like to see Lily teach Grey how to turn all the tit into positive change, because all we get with Lily is :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No Lily you weren’t celebrating Mother’s Day this time last year as Mother’s Day was on the 22nd March in 2020. I believe she means she was celebrating international Women’s day as that falls on 8 March each year.
I guess this is the skirt --> the very Jewish skirt. She looks great to be honest, but I guess she prefers a bin bag

Reactions: 4
As eloquent as ever, all the tit...
Thing is she doesn't even know what 'the tit' is. She thinks by calling herself a feminist she is a feminist but has never done anything (that I'm aware of) to evidence that she has any sort of feminist values. I'm aware that there isn't a cut and dry definition of feminism and I totally subscribe to that but I have met people like Lily (in my life) and they think just labelling themselves a feminist is enough.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.