Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were a bit daft in not prioritising structural work such as windows over a trendy Instagram kitchen. They must have spent so much on the renovation, yet they have mouldy single-glazed windows?!
Right, they put in a shutter before replacing the single glaze window. Dumb dumb dumb

Reactions: 17
I am a bit behind on this thread and trying to catch up. I no longer follow her as her stupidness had got too much for me. I do on occasion go onto her insta for a laugh and it so happened to be at the same time I saw this post. This picture sums it up perfectly!! She looks horrendous 🙃
She looks like a character from a horror film.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
grouting is in rubbish colours and not what they wanted (why didn't they test the colour when dry?!),...
From memory, they got little tester sticks from Topps Tiles and it wasn’t the same colour as the stick when all done. Same happened to us, all the colours were lighter.

Reactions: 6
Haha how funny everything that they hate interior wise is what Hinch and her fans like. lol

She also so opinionated about panelling lol 😆

I thought the same. Or she got fed up with her 'post partum' hair and cut it herself to make even length? It looks too short.
Beggles and a sharp pair of scissors?! She’d probably willingly cut off an ear for a hashtag spon.

• Haha
Sorry hun you don’t need to do textile to thread a needle...how stupid is she? You also don’t need to do biology to learn ovulation cycle. How stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not going to lie - I would love a Peloton but cannot justify the cost of it plus I love going to actual spin classes and can't wait until my gym reopens so I can get back to my twice weekly classes.

I live in London not central where Lily seems to think all the Spin classes are - there are spin classes are most local leisure centres/private gyms but Lily only seems to think that flashy central London ones count as proper spin classes. I'm a mum and do the majority of childcare (whilst working) as my partner works away for most weeks in the month. Do I find a way to make it happen - yes because it's a priority for me more of my mental health than physical health.

Am I, or majority of spin classmates, bra wearing/ab showing off people - NO - because this is literally just the imagery that companies use in marketing and does NOT reflect the majority of people in the real world. Do I feel judged going into a class because I'm not a size 10, ab showing off person. Hell no. Because I honestly don't think that anyone in my class gives me a second thought - I'm really not that important to other people and if they were to judge me then that says a lot about them than it does about me. It strikes me as odd that she would even bring this up as an issue at her age. My spin class is full of people of all sizes, ages etc - begs the question is Lily the kind of person who would judge someone for being a space that she feels they don't belong?

A few more observations on her review (disclaimer, i didn't get to the end because it was so boring) 1) her reformer pilates class is not in her 'local' area - it's two areas over from where she lives. There is NOTHING of any note in her actual area. 2) she is lucky to have the figure she has given that exercise has never been a priority for her.

Do I wish her well on her Peloton journey? Absolutely, I think it's good for people to have a physical hobby they enjoy. Do I think the Peloton will last? No, because fundamentally she doesn't really like it and just got it because she needed to have one before Anna.
That’s my experience as well. I see all shapes and sizes and all levels of experience. In fact, each time they ask if anyone is new and they have someone help you get on the bike and have the right heights etc. and they go over each hand position at the start of most classes.

One thing I found odd about Lily’s story, was when she was talking about the uncomfortable seat. During my spinning classes we rarely sit down, and if we do it’s very brief. Not enough time to even get comfortable.

And they make it pretty dark in there, you really don’t see that much.

And on another note, I agree she should stop curling her hair that way. It looks very dated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've just seen a post on the 'At Home with Lily and Anna Facebook page where one fan wrote that given how Zoella got backlash for promoting sex toys, Lily and Anna should talk about masturbation and related topics in a podcast!. A lot of their fans seem to think that is good idea :rolleyes: I can't think of two people who would be less qualified to talk about mastrubation than these two. I'm sure all we would get is Lily and Anna giggling like 12 year old girls throughout the discussion🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The podcast needs to die a death. Who would see either of them as ‘Agony Aunts’ with their highly limited / sheltered life experience, narrow views and severe lack of commonsense (Lily’s constant no one told me and Anna buying a megabucks house that’s falling apart).

I was reading some of the podcast reviews today, and people absolutely raving about them - ‘so funny I nearly wet my pants’. Say what! Are they all Gleam plants too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The podcast needs to die a death. Who would see either of them as ‘Agony Aunts’ with their highly limited / sheltered life experience, narrow views and severe lack of commonsense (Lily’s constant no one told me and Anna buying a megabucks house that’s falling apart).

I was reading some of the podcast reviews today, and people absolutely raving about them - ‘so funny I nearly wet my pants’. Say what! Are they all Gleam plants too?
There just are a lot of people just like that.

Reactions: 10
I hope Rich writes in
“My wife won’t let me have a desk and keeps my balls in her handbag, what should I do?”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"I have a friend who works in the same industry as I do and we should be supporting each other but she never promotes my work, she constantly puts me down, and seems to think hers are the only opinions that count! She's even so petty that she doesn't follow me on Peloton, how should I address it with her?"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
“I have realized my career is meaningless, free expensive PR gifts won’t fill the void in my life nor do they look good on me, and I actually like Saffron Agave better than the color of depression... what should I do?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
"My friend has quite a large social media following and in 2020 during the peak of the BLM protests she posted about this and promised to continue supporting BLM and to 'do the work'. She also highlighted her own background and tried to equate this with the experience of black people. Since then she's completely ignored it, how should I call her out on her offensive performative bullshit?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I listened to the renovations podcast and it was the same stuff as you'd expect. My mind is geniunely blown by the fact that Lily replaced that nice new bathroom that was in their house and didn't get her windows changed from single glazing. Did her parents or no one tell her?

Reactions: 20
"My friend has quite a large social media following and in 2020 during the peak of the BLM protests she posted about this and promised to continue supporting BLM and to 'do the work'. She also highlighted her own background and tried to equate this with the experience of black people. Since then she's completely ignored it, how should I call her out on her offensive performative bullshit?"
Highlighting her heritage in the peak of BLM protest is the most disgusting thing one can do, but no one told her.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.