Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get Robin Hood Prince of Thieves vibes from this style top?

View attachment 418235
yes and even her face and hair! Sheriff of Nottingham 😂 or should that be the sheriff of Londonium?!

she’s not creative in the slightest. I work in a creative industry and she’d be laughed out the door with her bogstandard ideas (don’t even talk about those cringe stop motion vids!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol at the reel! I dont know which one I like more - the contouring face or the unpacking the tripod face 😂
Also, the best days are the creative days? You'd think as a mom she'd say Grey days are the best days, but ok
She's a cReAtIvE first, a moaner second, a Londoner third, and then, somewhere along the line, comes Mum.
Anyway, be honest Lils, lucrative days are the best days.

Reactions: 24
She needs to stop curling her hair!
It's awful. She needs to both stop curling her hair and learn how to curl her hair properly. It just looks like she's got kinks in her hair from curling it the wrong way. Duno how she thinks it looks good.

Reactions: 15
She looks so much better in darker and stronger colours. This porridge aesthetic does nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not going to lie - I would love a Peloton but cannot justify the cost of it plus I love going to actual spin classes and can't wait until my gym reopens so I can get back to my twice weekly classes.

I live in London not central where Lily seems to think all the Spin classes are - there are spin classes are most local leisure centres/private gyms but Lily only seems to think that flashy central London ones count as proper spin classes. I'm a mum and do the majority of childcare (whilst working) as my partner works away for most weeks in the month. Do I find a way to make it happen - yes because it's a priority for me more of my mental health than physical health.

Am I, or majority of spin classmates, bra wearing/ab showing off people - NO - because this is literally just the imagery that companies use in marketing and does NOT reflect the majority of people in the real world. Do I feel judged going into a class because I'm not a size 10, ab showing off person. Hell no. Because I honestly don't think that anyone in my class gives me a second thought - I'm really not that important to other people and if they were to judge me then that says a lot about them than it does about me. It strikes me as odd that she would even bring this up as an issue at her age. My spin class is full of people of all sizes, ages etc - begs the question is Lily the kind of person who would judge someone for being a space that she feels they don't belong?

A few more observations on her review (disclaimer, i didn't get to the end because it was so boring) 1) her reformer pilates class is not in her 'local' area - it's two areas over from where she lives. There is NOTHING of any note in her actual area. 2) she is lucky to have the figure she has given that exercise has never been a priority for her.

Do I wish her well on her Peloton journey? Absolutely, I think it's good for people to have a physical hobby they enjoy. Do I think the Peloton will last? No, because fundamentally she doesn't really like it and just got it because she needed to have one before Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m really confused by her weak leg comment! I just don’t understand how pregnancy or childbirth would affect that! Maybe Lily and I both need to read the postpartum health book that Ruth Crilly promoted today - ‘Why Did No One Tell Me?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tattler
Do I feel judged going into a class because I'm not a size 10, ab showing off person. Hell no. Because I honestly don't think that anyone in my class gives me a second thought - I'm really not that important to other people and if they were to judge me then that says a lot about them than it does about me. It strikes me as odd that she would even bring this up as an issue at her age. My spin class is full of people of all sizes, ages etc - begs the question is Lily the kind of person who would judge someone for being a space that she feels they don't belong?
To be honest, that was my first thought too before I joined any exercise classes. Been to reformer and spin, you get all kinds of fitness levels in the class, no one gives a duck how the people next to them perform. Literally no one! When I see my neighbour was able to hold a plank on a reformer , it actually serves as a motivational tool, I pushed harder! The reason why she feels someone will judge her is because she often judge others to begin with.

Reactions: 17
I live in London not central where Lily seems to think all the Spin classes are - there are spin classes are most local leisure centres/private gyms but Lily only seems to think that flashy central London ones count as proper spin classes.
Lily would neeeeever join a local gym and sweat with the plebs. Things don't exist to her unless they've got a ridiculous premium slapped on them.

I bet she’s so proud of that reel
I find it so, so, so funny that she thinks this bullshit is 'creative'. You just know it took her ALL day.

I’m really confused by her weak leg comment! I just don’t understand how pregnancy or childbirth would affect that! Maybe Lily and I both need to read the postpartum health book that Ruth Crilly promoted today - ‘Why Did No One Tell Me?’ 😂
Her legs are probably weak because she got Rich to wait on her hand and foot for nine months (and since – she probably claims she's just too weak after childbirth to do anything). I can just imagine her getting him to do eeeeverything for her and telling him "I'M GROWING YOUR BABY, RICH."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily would neeeeever join a local gym and sweat with the plebs. Things don't exist to her unless they've got a ridiculous premium slapped on them.

I find it so, so, so funny that she thinks this bullshit is 'creative'. You just know it took her ALL day.

Her legs are probably weak because she got Rich to wait on her hand and foot for nine months (and since – she probably claims she's just too weak after childbirth to do anything). I can just imagine her getting him to do eeeeverything for her and telling him "I'M GROWING YOUR BABY, RICH."
SO TRUE ON ALL POINTS!

Reactions: 6
It’s gonna blow her mind when she finds out we have spin classes in the north!

She’s dead behind the eyes in that reel. Does she find happiness in anything any more? She sucks the life out of everything.

Reactions: 22
Another bleeping T shirt? Can people just donate £20 (is really not a lot of money) and not expect anything in return, so ridiculous. Correct me if I am wrong - 100% profit goes to charity, not 100% revenue - so if the cost of making the T-shirt is £10, we are donating £100 essentially,?

Reactions: 12
Another bleeping T shirt? Can people just donate £20 (is really not a lot of money) and not expect anything in return, so ridiculous. Correct me if I am wrong - 100% profit goes to charity, not 100% revenue - so if the cost of making the T-shirt is £10, we are donating £100 essentially,?
Because everything is transactional to her. Unless she gets something out of it she's not interested.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.