Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly dropped my phone when she said that! Like WTF? Have you ever been to a spin class?! I’ve noticed there are only a few instructors who insist on riding to the beat, whereas in other studios I’ve gone to it’s very much riding to the beat. The other thing that was weird is instead of whining she hates exercise and that the classes are hard, she should’ve mentioned the Mastering the Basics training program. It’s like 6 weeks of working up stamina and endurance and learning proper form. Yet another missed opportunity.
I have never been to a spin class but surely it being music based that is well known ??

Reactions: 13
I have never been to a spin class but surely it being music based that is well known ??
100%

SoulCycle was everywhere once upon a time, and a lot of spinning businesses tried to copy them! A LOT of influencers took up spinning classes and raved about them (including Allana who she seemed to really like, Estée, Amelia...) but as per usual "no one told me" - you just don't pay attention!

Reactions: 13
I can’t think of a single high energy class (eg not yoga) where you don’t have music to move to. Even if you aren’t moving to the beat it helps keep your energy up

She’s obviously never been to a class of any sort before, which is fine, but then you should be less surprised that you don’t know what to expect

Reactions: 24
No one told her obviously lol, they just happened to pedal in a dark room. Plus Anna literally talks non stops bout spinning, I bet Allana can see through Lily's craps lol (just have the feeling)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one told her obviously lol, they just happened to pedal in a dark room. Plus Anna literally talks non stops bout spinning, I bet Allana can see through Lily's craps lol (just have the feeling)
I hated her “I didn’t want anyone to judge me” excuse too. Like, it’s a dark room. Book a seat in the very back and get the duck on with it like the rest of us who don’t have abs and don’t wear sports bras. She’s so exhausting.

Reactions: 25
I was easily duped by first impressions videos in my late teens/early twenties. Pretty sure one of these broads posted a first impressions video of the Clarins Lotus oil that I just *had* to have because they were all shilling it, I was just too dumb to realise they were being paid to feature it.
Broads 😂 fantastic 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a similar feeling re: Allana as well. Lily has mentioned Allana previously in passing and when I used to follow Lily, I noticed she always liked alot of Allana's IG pics but Allana wouldn't reciprocate to the same degree. Also when Lily would comment on Allana's videos, Allana would seldom reply (if at all) but if Anna commented, Allana would always reply back. I always thought Allana and Anna would be a better podcast duo rather than Lily as one can speak about things from a UK/North American perspective since a big part of their audience tends to be from those two areas.

Reactions: 29
What the last few posts have taught me is that we really don’t need influencers 😂 Beauty brands should be sending their products to tattlers instead and we’ll give you HONEST reviews.
I think that is the sad thing about it, we can't find influencers that are genuine or we can trust anymore! I remember the days when there were so many beauty bloggers and they would review things just for the fun of it - I am not saying they shouldn't have partnerships as yeah it's part of their job, but maybe focus on collaborating with brands they actually like? I think this is the problem with favourites videos as well - how can you like so many different things from one month to the other (I understand having different foods, shows and so on) - but my skin would be a disaster if I would change my products every single month so it's clear they are not using all those products - also how can I trust someone using a product for less than a month? With skincare I would say it takes at least 3 months to notice any effects something might have (unless it gives you a rash straight away).

Reactions: 12
Premium smug face in her new reel
I cringed myself inside out at her serious face on the clip where she releases the leg on the tripod LOL - I assume she must have been going for smouldering but she looks like she’s raging (obviously. Typical Lily...)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cringed myself inside out at her serious face on the clip where she releases the leg on the tripod LOL - I assume she must have been going for smouldering but she looks like she’s raging (obviously. Typical Lily...)
I watched when I was just waking up and it really made me laugh - I assumed at the time she was being deliberately funny but on reflection, I've realised that she is Lily so nah, definitely not deliberate. Still funny though!

Reactions: 12
Cheer up hun

0355688E-84AC-4D02-BBD4-35D4722FE5CE.png

To be fair my face would look like that if I was wearing that hideous top, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I watched when I was just waking up and it really made me laugh - I assumed at the time she was being deliberately funny but on reflection, I've realised that she is Lily so nah, definitely not deliberate. Still funny though!
Knowing Lily, she probably did it more than 10 times...I don't know why she spent so much effort doing Reel when she can invest her effort doing some proper paid work. No one told her that using filters is not the same as creative.

Cheer up hun

View attachment 418360
To be fair my face would look like that if I was wearing that hideous top, too.
LOL!! Looks like is a M16 that she intends to use it on us

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol at the reel! I dont know which one I like more - the contouring face or the unpacking the tripod face 😂
Also, the best days are the creative days? You'd think as a mom she'd say Grey days are the best days, but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.