Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tickled me is that "AUDACITY" caption

lol what? What audacity? This dim-witted moron doesn't have enough brain cells to be audacious (unless we're talking about caucacity...that would be a different subject), nor does she have enough grey matter to realise her pathetic attempts are anything but audacious.
Audacity is an audio editing software

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
Reading this really hurt my heart 😔.I hope you're friend is ok now . Such a bitchy thing to do from Lily 🤬. She deserves to be call out about this even now, especially when she promotes other women-owned businesses while pretending to be a feminist.

Does your friend still run her jewellery company?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She could do a podcast at her dining table and let Rich have the desk. She’s only posting that behind the scenes pic to make herself look important.

Reactions: 16
I think this is particularly mean spirited of lily since your friend has a mutual friend in common. I would sort of understand if it was someone lily didn’t know at all (although would still be mean) but you’d think she’d want to help a small, female owned business of a friend. Hope your friend is finding her way and learning to live again. I can’t imagine what it must be like to lose your husband so young. I hope her business flourishes!
if it was from a random person, I understand her saying no, there's always people coming up with sob stories to get something or fake fundraise for their cause, but it's a friend of a friend and she knows it's legitimate. Really really crappy behaviour and really hope someone calls her out on it.

Reactions: 22
I don’t follow Lily anymore purely because she bores me to tears but watched her story today of their meal plan for the week and I’m dead. Really is that influencers content?! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she sharing her meal plan if she's not also sharing content of her making the meals? Otherwise this is just useless information.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys look at this sponsored ad that came up on Instagram stories - note the account posting too 🤣
F3600033-C565-4204-AF0B-F1AD2788CA0F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Someone please check her peloton account and report back to confirm if she actually does spin tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was moaning about it, but also had enough energy to record herself, upload it to IG, put the filter and select a song.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.