Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can’t imagine Lily ever doing anything interesting enough to end up in the news!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not after the mysterious incident at the last launch that ruined everything :p
Could someone please update me on this? All I got was a video she posted saying someone ruined everything, terribly horrible, really sad etc.

Had to edit for typos!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can’t imagine Lily ever doing anything interesting enough to end up in the news!
She isn’t popular enough for the DM to care 😂 Bet she’s gutted (no Strictly Come Dancing for her 🙄).

Reactions: 4
Some inspo for a new thread name, feel free to edit or add to it!

Lil- Lets Pebbles: The tale of the groovy gravy and the shocking sound of fireworks at NYE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some inspo for a new thread name, feel free to edit or add to it!

Lil- Lets Pebbles: The tale of the groovy gravy and the shocking sound of fireworks at NYE.
NYE fireworks are the only fireworks in their bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was checking her pregnancy highlights on instagram and found this gem (sorry for your eyes in advance). Does she really think that she is inspiring and real? She looks like an actual troll that came crawling out of a dark cave. Why does she have on dirty clothes and why is her hair not washed? I did not look like this on my first day out after giving birth. Poor Rich
D33A0734-6DB8-4C19-95F3-FD6829DA05E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was checking her pregnancy highlights on instagram and found this gem (sorry for your eyes in advance). Does she really think that she is inspiring and real? She looks like an actual troll that came crawling out of a dark cave. Why does she have on dirty clothes and why is her hair not washed? I did not look like this on my first day out after giving birth. Poor RichView attachment 367979
She has a face like a slapped arse. You’d think there would be some hint of a joyful expression of walking with her newborn daughter knowing she was getting her picture taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was checking her pregnancy highlights on instagram and found this gem (sorry for your eyes in advance). Does she really think that she is inspiring and real? She looks like an actual troll that came crawling out of a dark cave. Why does she have on dirty clothes and why is her hair not washed? I did not look like this on my first day out after giving birth. Poor RichView attachment 367979
She looks miserable!! My first proper trip out was to get baby registered, i drove because my partner doesn’t, I had hair done, makeup on, looking presentable and you know damn well that I strutted round town like the cat that got the cream 🤣♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣 what the hell was she thinking? She truly thinks she’s the only woman that’s ever given birth!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok, it’s hard at first but I sure as hell managed to brush my hair, throw on some half decent clothes and slap on a little makeup!!

Reactions: 22
If I recall correctly that photo was taken on their back to the hospital as Grey had lost a lot of weight in the first few days. Not defending her (no need to document that in my opinion!) but I imagine looking dressed up was the least of her worries. Think a week or so later it was a nephew or neice's birthday in a park and she did glam up a bit but they were like 5 hours late or something (baby or not that's just rude!)

Reactions: 12
I have to admit that’s exactly how I looked when I went for my first walk with baby BUT I was so happy to be out so I didn’t look as miserable. And remember guys, she didn’t have her teeth then so she didn’t know how to smile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I recall correctly that photo was taken on their back to the hospital as Grey had lost a lot of weight in the first few days. Not defending her (no need to document that in my opinion!) but I imagine looking dressed up was the least of her worries. Think a week or so later it was a nephew or neice's birthday in a park and she did glam up a bit but they were like 5 hours late or something (baby or not that's just rude!)
But she did not tell us that at the time, so she too lied in posting this. It was not a fun first outing, but a worried new parent taking her baby to hospital. She wanted to come across too cool to dress up when instead she probably had to rush.

Reactions: 13
I’m all up for pointing out what lil-let’s misgivings are and god knows she has enough of them, but even I cannot find it in my heart to criticise her for not looking her best in this circumstance.

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t read like that though. To me, it reads “woe is me”. You’d like to think if it was when she was stressed with Grey’s health, she wouldn’t have posted it. I wouldn’t have anyway!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.