Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Lily brags about this is gross lol

There are a lot of ways to express pride and joy and support for a small business and this is not it

IMG_0040.PNG

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I believe London is currently in tier 2?
" You can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) outdoors, in a group of no more than 6. This limit of 6 includes children of any age. "

It looked like Father Christmas visited indoors....... not cool, SpaceNK, Gleam and Lily. If you are an 'influencer' when it comes to shilling stuff, you're also an 'influencer' for showing us how to stick to the rules, even when something cool comes along like a Santa experience for your daughter and freebies for yourself.

Reactions: 17
I don’t really get why people find Mark so creepy, Im interested to see what I’ve missed, I think it’s lovely that him and Anna dote on each other and everything seems to be an equal partnership. Lily clearly wears the trousers and puts down Rich constantly and that seems far less healthy. And the thing about the heating being turned off, I think that’s quite common honestly, we were not well off growing up so wouldn’t have had the heating in constantly as for many people that’s a luxury and even now that’s quite a hard habit to break even if you live in a big house. I dont really see it as a reason to hate on someone!
Ps- anyone listened to the podcast and wants to brief on the juicy bits?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really get why people find Mark so creepy, Im interested to see what I’ve missed, I think it’s lovely that him and Anna dote on each other and everything seems to be an equal partnership. Lily clearly wears the trousers and puts down Rich constantly and that seems far less healthy. And the thing about the heating being turned off, I think that’s quite common honestly, we were not well off growing up so wouldn’t have had the heating in constantly as for many people that’s a luxury and even now that’s quite a hard habit to break even if you live in a big house. I dont really see it as a reason to hate on someone!
I think the main issues with the heating thing we're (1) he wouldn't let her turn the heating on when she was working from home, but he was in a heated office all day and (2) he limited their use of heating to the extent that the pipes froze (so it's not a case of not "having the heating on constantly").
Anna should've had the balls to say "I'm contributing money to this household and I need my workspace to be reasonably warm, so I'm going to use the heating for X hours per day". But also, she shouldn't have to say it!
We've all limited things to save money, but failing to heat a house adequately when you can afford to do so is a false economy!

Reactions: 26
How dare Mark’s family thinks Anna is posh, what about Lily

Anyone listened to the podcast?
No, but I'd love to hear what was discussed since things apparently got so wild and out of hand! Were they actually drunk? I'll try to listen tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
Mark doesn’t bother me either. Not at all. I find Rich a wet towel though and he does not come across as the brightest. But maybe that’s his internet persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to listen to the podcast just to see how ‘wild’ things get. Wild for Lily would be spending money and wild for Anna would be wearing something neon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course Lily's response to Anna and Mark not pooing in front of one another was 'Come back to us when you have kids' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She seriously needs to stop using her kid as an excuse for everything! This has nothing to do with having a kid, I know many couples with children who don't do it and I can say for sure that I won't be doing it in front of my partner, ever. I'd understand if it happened because it had to for whatever reason but it sounds like it's a regular thing for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
HAHA Lily calm your tits down, they ordered 3 T-shirts, not 30, not 300. She sounds like people (us all?) who exaggerate in a job interview.
View attachment 342425
This is such a selfish brag. I wonder why she thinks SpaceNK found the maker of these shirts through her? The post she tagged doesn’t mention her at all, and the maker only thanks Lily for support as a response to her story, which is just common courtesy to thank someone who tags you.

Reactions: 9
So, I’ve listened to about half the podcast on my way to work, so I will report back when I’ve heard the rest on my way home. So far there have been a few moments that made me roll my eyes. Of course, the pooing in front of each other has been discussed again. Mark said he wouldn’t do it in front on Anna, and Rich said he wouldn’t wank in front of Lily. I think this is probably the “wild” bit.

Lily thinks she’s really good at cycling – because she can keep her balance on a bike. Yes. Glad to hear that I was a cycling genius aged 5.

Lily hates having a bowl in the sink for washing up. She says it’s not a London thing. Yes, she really says that. Interestingly it seems like it wasn’t just me rolling my eyes here. When she said “LONNNNNdon thing” Mark said “Oh, not this again” and Anna said “we wouldn’t get it”, but Lily didn’t seem to notice they were taking the piss out of her obnoxiousness and just went on how much she hates a bowl in the sink and how much hate she’s going to get for saying it.
I think there was another thing that was really obnoxious, but I can’t remember now. Maybe I’ll listen back later. I’m a glutton for punishment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So, I’ve listened to about half the podcast on my way to work, so I will report back when I’ve heard the rest on my way home. So far there have been a few moments that made me roll my eyes. Of course, the pooing in front of each other has been discussed again. Mark said he wouldn’t do it in front on Anna, and Rich said he wouldn’t wank in front of Lily. I think this is probably the “wild” bit.

Lily thinks she’s really good at cycling – because she can keep her balance on a bike. Yes. Glad to hear that I was a cycling genius aged 5.

Lily hates having a bowl in the sink for washing up. She says it’s not a London thing. Yes, she really says that. Interestingly it seems like it wasn’t just me rolling my eyes here. When she said “LONNNNNdon thing” Mark said “Oh, not this again” and Anna said “we wouldn’t get it”, but Lily didn’t seem to notice they were taking the piss out of her obnoxiousness and just went on how much she hates a bowl in the sink and how much hate she’s going to get for saying it.
I think there was another thing that was really obnoxious, but I can’t remember now. Maybe I’ll listen back later. I’m a glutton for punishment.
Thank you for your kind service

Don't think any man can when they see Lily

I listened the part about the washing bowl, as a foreigner I don't get it either for washing your plate in stagnant water and NOT RINSING it off but never relate it as a LONDON thing lol

I think Lily's family is as annoying as her

Last edited:
  • Haha

Well I was born and raised in London and my mum always had a washing up bowl. So does my nan! So there! 🤣 It was to protect the sink from getting marked.

Reactions: 15
Of course Lily's response to Anna and Mark not pooing in front of one another was 'Come back to us when you have kids' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She seriously needs to stop using her kid as an excuse for everything! This has nothing to do with having a kid, I know many couples with children who don't do it and I can say for sure that I won't be doing it in front of my partner, ever. I'd understand if it happened because it had to for whatever reason but it sounds like it's a regular thing for them.
I loathe this sort of thing. As someone who struggled to get pregnant this sort of comment would be massively triggering. I know her and Anna are very close so if Anna was struggling to conceive Lily would probably be aware (and I would hope refrain from making comments like this). It's condescending. I think because Lily surrounds herself with people who are EXACTLY like her she can't comprehend that other people have other ways of doing things. And when she does hear of someone doing something different she pulls out the whole 'oh we don't do that in London' BS to make herself feel superior. But she just comes across looking like an idiot.

• Heart
I listened the part about the washing bowl, as a foreigner I don't get it either for washing your plate in stagnant water and NOT RINSING it off but never relate it as a LONDON thing lol

[/QUOTE]

I don't think people actually wash up in stagnant water, bowl or no bowl :)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.