Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bumpers are incredibly dangerous, even at Grey’s age. I agree with the poster above, I’d take a broken arm over a dead child any day! But Lily probably won’t hear it. A lot of influencers use them, as well as those Sleepyhead baby nests which are also incredibly unsafe. I guess is doesn’t matter to them, as long as they’re #gifted...

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain why are they unsafe? I don’t have kids and nobody told me 😂
just like with other items that can be put inside the cot, the bumper causes a risk for suffocation and SIDS. the cot bed should have nothing but a fitted sheet.

my daughter loved to put her arm and feet and ever her legs through the bars when was really little, but somehow always ended up getting herself out of the bars as well.

Reactions: 1
just like with other items that can be put inside the cot, the bumper causes a risk for suffocation and SIDS. the cot bed should have nothing but a fitted sheet.
So all those cute looking snooze pods or whatever they are called that all influencers seem to have are dangerous? Wow!

Reactions: 6
That room is TINY for a child. Fine if you haven’t got the room but Lily should make her office space Grey’s room and give Grey her office space for her to grow into.

Reactions: 15
That room is TINY for a child. Fine if you haven’t got the room but Lily should make her office space Grey’s room and give Grey her office space for her to grow into.
Considering she never works in the office, and she also makes Rich work down stairs it is quite sad that she takes the bigger room for herself just so it can be unused.
If she gave grey the room she wouldn't have to have every single one of her toys in the living room, but no one told her.

Reactions: 23
So all those cute looking snooze pods or whatever they are called that all influencers seem to have are dangerous? Wow!
those pods are for newborns. swaddled newborns don't move when they are sleeping so i think there is a low chance of suffocation. once babies start rolling it is a whole new set of rules.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she uses the bigger room as some sort of tax write off against her company.

Tbf (and not defending her) kids don't really play in the their own rooms until they are about 4/5 years old so a small room isn't such an issue. But she won't contemplate going into the smaller room so Grey can have the larger one (as she gets older) preferring to go into the loft (to create content to keep up with Anna). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just move. She won't be able to find the same size house as Anna in North London (for less than a mill) though. I know being a (crap) Londoner in her USP but I don't know why they don't move to Suffolk (which is where Rich's family is). She could have a gorgeous house there.

Reactions: 18
I honestly think she uses the bigger room as some sort of tax write off against her company.

Tbf (and not defending her) kids don't really play in the their own rooms until they are about 4/5 years old so a small room isn't such an issue. But she won't contemplate going into the smaller room so Grey can have the larger one (as she gets older) preferring to go into the loft (to create content to keep up with Anna). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just move. She won't be able to find the same size house as Anna in North London (for less than a mill) though. I know being a (crap) Londoner in her USP but I don't know why they don't move to Suffolk (which is where Rich's family is). She could have a gorgeous house there.
The issue isn't overly that a toddler has a small room, it is that she has a small room because lily is selfish. She doesn't even let rich use the office when he has meetings and she allows grey to run around banging things while he is on a video call and all lily does is insta story it because she thinks it is funny.
If it was because they lived in london and had less space it wouldn't be an issue, but they do have the space. Lily could keep half greys toys in her own bedroom and play with her in there when rich is in a meeting for example. Instead she has it weirdly staged as an office that she copied off instagram but she literally never works there.

Reactions: 21
Lily used to be my favourite in the old youtube days, mostly her vlogs as her friends and London always seemed fun.She was less fake cheery than others back then and still moany but that kinda made her normal. I know she loves her child but seriously I hope she is okay mentally, as having more children while seeming miserable is not a solution. I am not saying she is depressed, but she may need therapy or at least a real hobby...not more furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned how Lily hasn’t been tagged on IG for over a year. For some reason I checked the posts and found one where she talks about her #gifted experience with The Positive Birth Company. Based on that video it’s painfully obvious why her catch phrase is “no one told me”. Both Rich and Lily come across as totally clueless about birth and their options and it’s fair to say they didn’t do any reading on the topic. She would’ve been 7 months pregnant and you can tell she had been passively waiting for someone to tell her what her birthing options would be. I had two miscarriages this year, one medically difficult, and both times I knew exactly what to expect and what my options would be even before I got to the hospital, and this is with a much shorter timeframe to research symptoms and options than her 7 months of pregnancy. If I sound bitter over her pregnancy, it’s because I probably am. This will sound horrible but with all her complaining about Grey, I feel like she doesn’t deserve the privilege of being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The 'photo shoot' she was doing today (in Grey's room) looked suspiciously like thermals for kids. I will FLIP if she got sent a load of products less than a week after her shameless beg.

Someone mentioned how Lily hasn’t been tagged on IG for over a year. For some reason I checked the posts and found one where she talks about her #gifted experience with The Positive Birth Company. Based on that video it’s painfully obvious why her catch phrase is “no one told me”. Both Rich and Lily come across as totally clueless about birth and their options and it’s fair to say they didn’t do any reading on the topic. She would’ve been 7 months pregnant and you can tell she had been passively waiting for someone to tell her what her birthing options would be. I had two miscarriages this year, one medically difficult, and both times I knew exactly what to expect and what my options would be even before I got to the hospital, and this is with a much shorter timeframe to research symptoms and options than her 7 months of pregnancy. If I sound bitter over her pregnancy, it’s because I probably am. This will sound horrible but with all her complaining about Grey, I feel like she doesn’t deserve the privilege of being a mother.
I'm sorry about your miscarriages. Sending lots of love xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The 'photo shoot' she was doing today (in Grey's room) looked suspiciously like thermals for kids. I will FLIP if she got sent a load of products less than a week after her shameless beg.
Or even worse, she got this job and pretended that she didn't know how to dress Grey and that her lips turned blue all in advance of whatever she is trying to sell us now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I agree with the posts saying Grey wouldn’t play in the office room - I think the point is that Lily’s ‘office’ is hardly an office e.g she sits at her desk all day. Grey’s room IMO is the ideal size for what Lily and especially Rich need to work in - room for a desk and storage for Lily’s beauty empties 🙄 and whatever Rich needs for work. Grey’s new room could be made really nice as she grows up with storage and decoration.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the posts saying Grey wouldn’t play in the office room - I think the point is that Lily’s ‘office’ is hardly an office e.g she sits at her desk all day. Grey’s room IMO is the ideal size for what Lily and especially Rich need to work in - room for a desk and storage for Lily’s beauty empties 🙄 and whatever Rich needs for work. Grey’s new room could be made really nice as she grows up with storage and decoration.
And she only works two days a week. And can't work upstairs when Grey is asleep (in the afternoons) because of fear of waking Grey up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.