Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain to me why all her posts on Instagram have the comment section disabled or limited ? I notice recently she only allows like 20 comments or so.

Reactions: 4
On the subject of Lily’s parenting, I have found some of her tips to be particularly unhelpful. I think it was on a podcast Q&A where she advised a nervous father to be, to listen to ‘Happy Mum Happy Baby’ podcast - while I very much like that podcast - it could really scare you and I would never suggest anyone nervous listen to it while expecting a baby! In my opinion anyway! Also the other week she said about bath thermometers being pointless, well that’s just what she thinks, I personally like to be certain that my baby’s bath water is the correct temperature. And then Anna said ‘oh I’m taking notes on this’ - I was thinking no don’t listen to her, you do you!

Reactions: 16
On the subject of Lily’s parenting, I have found some of her tips to be particularly unhelpful. I think it was on a podcast Q&A where she advised a nervous father to be, to listen to ‘Happy Mum Happy Baby’ podcast - while I very much like that podcast - it could really scare you and I would never suggest anyone nervous listen to it while expecting a baby! In my opinion anyway! Also the other week she said about bath thermometers being pointless, well that’s just what she thinks, I personally like to be certain that my baby’s bath water is the correct temperature. And then Anna said ‘oh I’m taking notes on this’ - I was thinking no don’t listen to her, you do you!
Lily is the last person I'd take advice from. She has never once said 'go with your gut' which is literally the only parenting advice anyone should ever give. Go with what works for you and what you feel comfortable with.

And when she does dimiss something (like water temp thermometer) she does it in such a way that she almost implies if you do use a thermometer you're an idiot. She always has to be some divisive and judgemental about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And when she does dimiss something (like water temp thermometer) she does it in such a way that she almost implies if you do use a thermometer you're an idiot. She always has to be some divisive and judgemental about everything.
Yess exactly! Totally how I felt when I heard her say that! Then I had to remind myself, no she’s not right just because she has thousands of followers!

Reactions: 8
Looks like an advert for Kidly. The cold baby story sounds fake in prep for this. It’s annoying as they’re are one of my favourite kids websites, not sure will want to shop there now

Reactions: 17
Yess exactly! Totally how I felt when I heard her say that! Then I had to remind myself, no she’s not right just because she has thousands of followers!
Did she really say that about bath thermometers? What an idiot! Our water can come out at 42 degrees Celsius, no way would you just put a child in that!

Lol at the low views on this week’s video. Who really cares about what overpriced, kindly gifted beauty products people (who don’t have great skin!) have used!

Reactions: 13
Podcast update: Lily said the gin was a bad idea as she went off on some 'weird tangents.' Should be riveting. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is exactly what it sounds like when she says it. It’s such a weird thing to be dismissive about. We bought one for £4 and it’s still going strong 2 years later, why would you be against buying one for peace of mind??

Reactions: 9
Looks like an advert for Kidly. The cold baby story sounds fake in prep for this. It’s annoying as they’re are one of my favourite kids websites, not sure will want to shop there now
Yeah, I thought the same. Have bought so much stuff for my nieces from there. Guess I won't be any more!

Edited to say that I bet she won't even keep the stuff they sent her for long. The colour palette is far too colourful for poor little Beige.

Reactions: 11
If those clothes are gifted she ought to donate them to some one in need, perhaps a family who can’t afford to turn the heating on whose children are actually freezing and then buy some with her own damn money!

Reactions: 19
If those clothes are gifted she ought to donate them to some one in need, perhaps a family who can’t afford to turn the heating on whose children are actually freezing and then buy some with her own damn money!
In Lily’s little pea sized brain she’s the one most in need though.

Reactions: 22
No one told her people live like that. It must not be a London thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never used a bath thermometer as I felt confident testing the water myself. I'd never diss anyone for using one though if it gives them piece of mind.

I'm sure there are things I bought/did that others would think weren't essential.

She doesn't seem to be able to understand that there are more ways to parent than just hers!

Reactions: 27
I never used a bath thermometer as I felt confident testing the water myself. I'd never diss anyone for using one though if it gives them piece of mind.

I'm sure there are things I bought/did that others would think weren't essential.

She doesn't seem to be able to understand that there are more ways to parent than just hers!
Totally she is so fixated and judgmental herself, when someone criticized her then she goes ballistic.

Reactions: 11

Exactly this! And in the grand scheme of things a bath thermometer isn't a pricey purchase that if you did get one and never used it, you wouldn't feel regret over the expense. It came to light in a recent conversation with some friends what people deemed essential for a baby - some raved about slings, whereas others never saw the need and so on.

Reactions: 10
A bath thermometer isn’t essential according to that miserable bastard, but extremely unsafe cot bumpers and about 5 different pushchairs are? Got it.

Am sure if she was #gifted a thermometer then it would have been on her essentials list.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don’t get about this ad for kids clothes. It’s been about a week since the blue lips story- so are we all supposed to believe that in a week she got these clothes, and has tried them and tested them so it’s a good recommendation? This is where I think Lily is a bit simple... I don’t think Anna would show is how the sausage was made in this way!

What I don’t get about this ad for kids clothes. It’s been about a week since the blue lips story- so are we all supposed to believe that in a week she got these clothes, and has tried them and tested them so it’s a good recommendation? This is where I think Lily is a bit simple... I don’t think Anna would show is how the sausage was made in this way!
Pretty sure Lily mentioned at some point that Greige's room is really cold, so they're probably testing them out in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Begging again for those paperchase photo albums. She did this before and they sent her over a big pile of them - so frustrating! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.